Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problem with connection to KW.

Problem with connection to KW. 12 Aug 2011 00:38 #43999

Hello,

First of all i wanted say, i reinstalled ET, reinstalled PB, created new key,restart router,restart video driver, but still i was not able to connect to kernwaffe 1, and kernwaffe 2. Kernwaffe 3 work just fine.

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/beztytuuuqp.jpg/

Screen shot of my un-believeable patience for this server.

Greetings,
Fail Coon
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Problem with connection to KW. 12 Aug 2011 02:44 #44000

www.vereinte-nationen.de/kw_joomla/compo...22/id,38344/lang,en/

www.vereinte-nationen.de/kw_joomla/compo...22/id,42343/lang,en/

sounds like this, metti said in the second thread (it's in german) that you need to call your isp and ask them to do a port-reset (seeing the quality of most hotlines you probably need to insist and bug them a bit because they might try to tell you everything is ok with your line or smth like that). the thread-startet didn't reply, so i don't know if it worked for him. depending on your contract you could just change your isp too of course
  • K@rm@
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ...is a bitch!
  • Thank you received: 70
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars – the rest I just squandered." George Best

Re:Problem with connection to KW. 12 Aug 2011 03:01 #44001

Yup, i have no better idea.
I have this problem too like once or twice a year, and a few hours later/next day it works again.
  • lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature

Re:Problem with connection to KW. 12 Aug 2011 12:30 #44003

Damn sorry, i didn't know same thread exist but in german, i just checked english version..it seems i need to learn deutsch in some point.. At the moment i can't change isp, because in march i writed deal for 2 years of internet, so im tied up.

Anyways i have idea! What if KW3 rename to KW1, and KW1 to KW3 so i can play with more people then 0! Okok i know stupid idea, i called them 1 hour ago but they said they will do it but i see awaiting connection are closing to that yesterday one. I hope, anyone got better solution, because with "these things" i don't know how long i will be alive :P

Thanks for answers Karma and Luke Big :kiss: for you guys :)

Greetings,
Coon
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com