Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: paypal!

paypal! 03 Sep 2011 13:19 #44169

I do not understand a bit,paypal work???!!! :(
I sent the money, already a month ago,and nothing happens!! :S
where is the result of this transaction??!! :huh:
if anyone has used the paypal??! I've been doing this for the first time,and paypal me says that everything is ok.but website I do not see approval. :angry:
and Borg silent :angry:
any ideas??!!! :blush: :blush:

PAYPAL : 03.08.2011 Paying someone: Florian Tobias Boersting Done
HELP :side:

P.S. I want my xp back, around 500000 :P :P :laugh: :laugh:
  • Latiw
  • Latiw's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Russian :-) or Latvian :-)
  • Posts: 372
  • Karma: -26
i kill my internet provaider bad ping
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 03 Sep 2011 18:45 #44178

borg is gone with your money!
hes in las vegas now...you wont see him again i guess :huh:
  • floppy75
  • floppy75's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • The Pimmelmann
  • Posts: 204
  • Karma: 4
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2011 18:47 by floppy75.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 04 Sep 2011 11:08 #44185

Nah, i got to work at home - no trip to vegas for me :/
And to be honest, i cannot access the money anyway :P

As i said in the Mail, i wait for answer from Fynbos - and he seems to take his time.
  • luborg
  • luborg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 501
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 23
Es gibt einen Fluch der lautet:
Mögest du in interessanten Zeiten leben!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 04 Sep 2011 14:19 #44186

luborg wrote:
Nah, i got to work at home - no trip to vegas for me :/
And to be honest, i cannot access the money anyway :P

As i said in the Mail, i wait for answer from Fynbos - and he seems to take his time.

yes i remeber,but 1 month!!?? is too long??!! ;)
  • Latiw
  • Latiw's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Russian :-) or Latvian :-)
  • Posts: 372
  • Karma: -26
i kill my internet provaider bad ping
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 05 Sep 2011 17:21 #44191

its not too long, its Fynbos.

He lives like a sleepy giant, get used to it ;)
  • Kasette
  • Kasette's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 39
  • Karma: 0
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 05 Sep 2011 18:47 #44192

for u Latiw till u recover xp enjoi this :D

  • The Taliban
  • The Taliban's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 350
  • Karma: 37
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 05 Sep 2011 23:41 #44193



NeedMoreMilk[RedArmy] wrote:
for u Latiw till u recover xp enjoi this :D

hmm... bad movie in my opinion... for several reasons... although it was a big success in russia. Like the 'Rambo' movie series it's a distortion of reality, but maybe the makers of the movie aimed on making money or starting a public discussion on the topic... idk...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_9th_Company

Another movie that isn't about politics neither documentary but covers some stereotypes and topics the dehumanization because of wars. The movie was kind 'shocking' at the time of it's release and critizied for leaving the audience with ambivalent impressions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_%281988_film%29



Some months ago i watched this "accidently" on a movie festival.
www.imdb.com/title/tt1490726/




And to get smth on topic, i hope you soon get your xp back latiw :)
  • lucky luke
  • lucky luke's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Posts: 774
  • Thank you received: 176
  • Karma: -13
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 07 Sep 2011 02:57 #44199

Milk, what movie is that video from, and does it have English subtitles?
  • Dr. Speech
  • Dr. Speech's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 07 Sep 2011 04:11 #44200

Lucky Luke wrote:


NeedMoreMilk[RedArmy] wrote:
for u Latiw till u recover xp enjoi this :D

hmm... bad movie in my opinion... for several reasons... although it was a big success in russia. Like the 'Rambo' movie series it's a distortion of reality, but maybe the makers of the movie aimed on making money or starting a public discussion on the topic... idk...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_9th_Company

Another movie that isn't about politics neither documentary but covers some stereotypes and topics the dehumanization because of wars. The movie was kind 'shocking' at the time of it's release and critizied for leaving the audience with ambivalent impressions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_%281988_film%29



Some months ago i watched this "accidently" on a movie festival.
www.imdb.com/title/tt1490726/




And to get smth on topic, i hope you soon get your xp back latiw :)
thx Luke ;)
  • Latiw
  • Latiw's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Russian :-) or Latvian :-)
  • Posts: 372
  • Karma: -26
i kill my internet provaider bad ping
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 07 Sep 2011 20:26 #44204

Guys, its getting messy in the technical questions section, could you move the movie-trailer posting to the spam forums? :P

Btw, Latiw, your Donation is confirmed!
  • luborg
  • luborg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 501
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 23
Es gibt einen Fluch der lautet:
Mögest du in interessanten Zeiten leben!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 09 Sep 2011 05:03 #44214

luborg wrote:
Guys, its getting messy in the technical questions section, could you move the movie-trailer posting to the spam forums? :P

Btw, Latiw, your Donation is confirmed!

oo cool :) , at last :cheer: ,its my first try paypal donate :P ,and its done fine :laugh: ,exept 1 month wait :angry: ,but thx fore replay :kiss:
  • Latiw
  • Latiw's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Russian :-) or Latvian :-)
  • Posts: 372
  • Karma: -26
i kill my internet provaider bad ping
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 10 Sep 2011 15:15 #44224

even for paypal is hard to transfer 2 copeicas :D
  • The Taliban
  • The Taliban's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 350
  • Karma: 37
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 12 Sep 2011 15:03 #44230

Don't know what movie is. In exchange I love the singer Alexandr Rozembaum
  • The Taliban
  • The Taliban's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 350
  • Karma: 37
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:paypal! 12 Sep 2011 18:46 #44231

Dr. Speech wrote:
Milk, what movie is that video from, and does it have English subtitles?

NeedMoreMilk[RedArmy] wrote:
Don't know what movie is. In exchange I love the singer Alexandr Rozembaum

Lucky Luke wrote
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_9th_Company
  • lucky luke
  • lucky luke's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Posts: 774
  • Thank you received: 176
  • Karma: -13
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com