Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: marked as spawnkiller

marked as spawnkiller 03 Nov 2009 13:02 #29748

hey

first i am the guy playing with nick "like nba" on kw1
think i have registered like nba long ago but forgot pass hence new account

when playing on map chartwell i accidently ran into the alied spawn with a flame thrower...
well it wasnt accidently, i was under the impression it still wasnt a red zone like it wasnt for some time a while ago
admin who know me know i never ever spawnkill (check records if you like) and this realy was a mistake for wich i appologised immediatly and i also voluntarely went spec lol

still got kicked for 10 minute and lvl got set back to 0
can i pls get my lvl back? the 10minute kick isnt realy a problem though i found it a bit lame
i hate beeing seen as a spawnkiller since i am definatly not and most people who know me a bit know that
maybe also an idea to give people who normally never ever sk a sort of change by not kicking them right away but thats just a sugestion
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:marked as spawnkiller 03 Nov 2009 13:11 #29749

maybe you can tell us who marked you?
That'd be helpful.
  • dessi
  • Administrator
  • .es.Desmond Sadness has joined the Dictators!
  • Thank you received: 148

Re:marked as spawnkiller 03 Nov 2009 13:24 #29750

hi nba,

it was me and i want to keep it short and simple. If u did SK (and that you admit) by running into allies spawn on chartwell, flamming 8 ppl there - it's no mistake. Sorry, but with your knowledge of the map and your XP, you should know that better.
RULE IS RULE and counts for everyone, NBL, MLB, NASCAR, NBA - just everyone, even u appologized here.

regards
commander
  • Commander
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 27

Re:marked as spawnkiller 03 Nov 2009 13:39 #29751

if i say it was a mistake you can believe me
if you see the records and see that i never ever have been marked as a spawnkiller before
maybe then you can believe that i would never do such a thing on forum
why would i suddenly out of the blue go sk on purpose?
i have no history with spawnkills whatsoever.
imo its far more likely that i made a mistake then that i purposely ran into spawn to sk
(and it was not 8 people it was 3 people...)
i can understand the kick for making a mistake but when i in al honesty say i made a mistake and specially for that make a forum account here i deserve some credits and the benefit of the doubt, seeing my (non existant) sk history

annyway its not up to me
i would like my rank back since i dont like beeing complained for accidental tk nor do i like votes to kick/mute me or whatever and my rank 3 gave some protection against the most silly votes:P
thats why it is important to me, pls consider and check my sk history, maybe then it is more easy to believe that i did a mistake

well thats it,
now am here i also like to say that kw is a great server
its the only one i still play on now and then and loved playing there
still think a poor decission is made here by not believing me and giving me my rank back and am a bit disapointed in that
good luck and happy gaming for all of you:)

Re:marked as spawnkiller 03 Nov 2009 16:24 #29752

wer will kann das übersetzen ;)

commander, vollkommen richtig das die regeln für alle gelten.

aber es gehört auch mit ein wenig feingefühl moderiert.

leute die wenige xp haben, erstmal warnen, nicht gleich marker und kicken.
hier auch wieder ein wenig fein gefühl..
rennt ein neuer z.b. bei oasis als allies beim axen spawn vorbei und schiesst mit der mp rein, nur um seinen weg ein wenig abzusichern, kann man ruhig mehrmals warnen.
der will ja nur lebendig dort vorbei kommen..
setzt aber einer laufend arti und airs da rein, kein pardon, 1 warn, dann kick. hier sind die auswirkungen weitaus grösser als ein paar treffer aus einer mp.

die gegenseite, spieler mit vielen xp.
klar, die kennen die regeln.
halten sich meist auch daran.
und hier sollte man schon auch schauen, ist es einer der eh dauernd wegen sk auffällt, dann ist ein weiterer marker gerechtfertigt.
aber bei nba, hätte ich persönlich eine ausnahme gemacht, weil ich ihn als absoluten fairen spieler kenn der immer die regeln einhält.
hier kann man ruhig von der unschuldsvermutung ausgehen, das er eine sk zone wirklich nicht gesehen hat, oder missverstanden hat.
ein warn, ein kick und gut is. namen merken und schauen ob er die nächste zeit wieder auffällt.
und ich spreche aus jahrelanger erfahrung, dass solche spieler eben nicht auffallen, weil es echt ein versehen war.

stell dir nochmal oasis vor, und breiti als allies huscht beim axen spawn vorbei.
breiti ist bekannt als fairer,regelbedachter spieler.
jemand schiesst auf ihn, einfach aus der reaktion raus, dreht er sich um, gibt 1-3 schüsse ab, nur um den gegner zu beschäftigen und lebend vorbei zu kommen. so wie wir breiti kennen ist zumindest einer der schüsse ein headie :D
der axe hat gerade noch 20hp und fällt tot um..
klarer fall von sk.. ahnden oder nicht?

regeln sagen ja, hausverstand sagt nein.
  • .es.Rotti
  • Administrator

DESI IN ACTION!

Re:marked as spawnkiller 03 Nov 2009 17:13 #29753

@nba:
1. I suggest we will talk inside about ur case. it takes some days, but we inform u about the decssion.
2. If u wanna use the old account, i can reset it for u. Mail me plz: silver at kernwaffe dot de. I send u the logindata and u can change ur password. :)
  • Silver
  • Administrator
  • !hoserunter
  • Thank you received: 1
Interessante Selbstgespräche setzen einen klugen Gesprächspartner voraus

Re:marked as spawnkiller 05 Nov 2009 00:13 #29801

4 weeks to get my rank back?
thats a bit harsh for a mistake and seeing i never sk while other people do lots
why not 1 week?
and then maybe if mess up again 4 or 8? :)
meh:(

edit to respond
ty for email silver:)
i accept my punishment:p
case is closed for me :)
Last Edit: 06 Nov 2009 09:33 by like nba new.

Re:marked as spawnkiller 05 Nov 2009 05:33 #29805

Hmm..It's really not a big deal to get your punishments. 4 weeks isn't so long time you can't handle. People makes mistakes and they really should learn about them.

I got marked as a spawnkiller when in Axislab I was covert with diguise and I was on the top of that hill. Then I saw allied covert op taking disguise, so I ran there and tried to poison him after he got clothes. But, there was Field op next to him, so I accidentally hit Fop with that poison. And that was near that one tree on the border of spawnzone. So I don't think that was heavy spawnkilling, but I got marked and lost my level 4. Thats the only time I ever made Sk, and last.

That flamerthing is a bit more serious Sk.
  • Amaterasu
  • Gold Boarder
  • Now Known as Iku-Turso

Re:marked as spawnkiller 05 Nov 2009 14:43 #29807

@nba: Rule is rule. And they applies for all. U said it urself.
  • Silver
  • Administrator
  • !hoserunter
  • Thank you received: 1
Interessante Selbstgespräche setzen einen klugen Gesprächspartner voraus
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com