Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bad attitude at Milk.

Re:Bad attitude at Milk. 09 Jan 2011 13:45 #41265

you know that they cant do that, right?
an admin made a decision which goes to show that the staff does not not make exceptions for anyone, not even friends.
i am sure an active and generally nice player like that can live with a small reminder that he is not untouchable and just accept the decision. i dont see our staff "bitching" about it so im sure he can "easily" gain his level back.
just behave boys
  • Metti
  • Platinum Boarder
I reject the reality and substitute my own.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Bad attitude at Milk. 09 Jan 2011 14:53 #41268

i cant imagine that any of our staff would let a "i piss on your grave" go unpunished, for no matter whom.

I dont expect every admin or friend of kernwaffe to notice every sentence in the chat.

Anyway, this particular one spams this words every now and then, also something with eating a "bullet full of shit" (or sth. like that, i cant recall it exactly). Hes on kw1 and if i see it again ill sure report the next admin i see. Because its just annoying to read, and lets others think they can write whatever they want in the chat.
  • bug
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6

Re:Bad attitude at Milk. 10 Jan 2011 15:32 #41292

bug wrote:
Anyway, this particular one spams this words every now and then, also something with eating a "bullet full of shit" (or sth. like that, i cant recall it exactly). Hes on kw1 and if i see it again ill sure report the next admin i see. Because its just annoying to read, and lets others think they can write whatever they want in the chat.

i asked him to delete that kind of binds and he
did it without any hesitation. so that particular
player shouldn t be a problem anymore. if he
continues with that sort of bindings, just ask
him nicely to change it, i think he won't refuse.
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke
  • Thank you received: 67
VI VI VI, the number of the beast.

Re:Bad attitude at Milk. 14 Jan 2011 17:57 #41338

1. I even didn't read this Johnus and I don't care any more about what u will write and do in future.
2. I'm happy my comp start to work again well and I don't know if I'll come back some time.
3. I'm happy I call back in time the pay check of 500 euro for kernwaffe (sorry Florian Börsting to inform u on this way), is not ur fault.
4. If u think I call u ass licker because of Marin u r wrong, but I will not spend time to write u why. I solve my problem with him and hope I'll continue to keep contact with him and Breiti on FaceBook.
5. Hope when u will be at my age to don't look in back and calculate +/- and the restults to be u r a zero. I r a brainles person but also a kinder, u like to push thinks to far, u r not able to see when a person is mad or have some problem to stop, u like to push and push and poke with the stik all the time. But from now is not my problem.
6. Hope u at my age to be at list half of what I'm (not like u say me few months aggo "get a life"). I wish for u to have like me 2 university, ur busines, ur familly, atlist 100k euro in ur account, a house to have a stability, a wife who suport u, a child to make ur sun to rise, to be able to visit more cauntryes then me.

Wish all the best to Desmond, Breiti, Hose, Hause, Sunny, Muggel, Tuk,Marin, Luki and all my friends from kernwaffe (except Johnus, for u I can not wish all the best just I wish what u wish).

For a period I will take advantage of triping in next mounths I'll be in Rusia, Korea and China.

And this is Boris my new trip companion
  • The Taliban
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Bad attitude at Milk. 14 Jan 2011 20:56 #41346

I will remind You, You have never told me that You have problems. I get and info from someone in december, I was suprised. So dont give me some good packaged crap I knew that, because I did not. You can ask some people who I pm'ed about whats going on with You.

I dont care who are You and what You have on your life and bank account, I will have my time (I have allready maybe) and I will have to take responsibility for it, You got for Yours.

Doesnt matter what You wish to me, I wish You all the best. Have a good and safe trip.

Topic closed I think.
  • Johnus
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Bad attitude at Milk. 15 Jan 2011 01:21 #41353

@NeedMoreMilk[RedArmy]: Hope we have not lost you forever because of this kindergarten crap... even so it seemed to me you changed a bit in the last 2-3 month in my point of view you are still one of the nicest players on KW.
Anyways, enjoy your trip and dont cross the wrong boarder in Korea ;)

Btw: I guess nobody on the internet cares about what you achived in RL :P
  • Guano
  • Platinum Boarder
  • !riflegod

Re:Bad attitude at Milk. 15 Jan 2011 08:29 #41357

hey milki!
I'm sure you will have an exciting trip! Sounds awesome, maybe you can keep us informed of where you are and what you do from time to time? That'd be great and interesting!
Personally, I hope you get your mind free of what happened to you the last months. You're a good guy after all.
And make sure you come back to KW at some point! Honestly, it's not exactly been easy with you the past weeks/months, but there's a reason to everything. I won't be the only one to miss you, buddy!

Have fun and farewell for now!

P.S.: You should consider packing more food, Boris doesn't look like he's going to feed you for long :p
  • dessi
  • Administrator
  • .es.Desmond Sadness has joined the Dictators!
  • Thank you received: 148

Re:Bad attitude at Milk. 15 Jan 2011 10:15 #41358

Can you bring back some souvenirs!?.Chinese chopstick will do nice :D .Hope you have a safe trip.
  • slayer515
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

We all make choices but in the end our choices make us
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com