Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: marked as skiller on pha_chateu by failhunter

marked as skiller on pha_chateu by failhunter 10 Jun 2011 00:20 #43029

The allied spawn in the map is right in front of the chateu door, so apparently while i was shooting to ppl in front of the door i happened to hit some guy inside the spawn and he died. I have no proof of what happened cause i dont usually record my sessions. Btw it was not on purpose and i wasnt aiming in there. failhunter was upset for all the massive sk going on (ppl with panzerfaust shooting in the spawn from the other side i think) and didnt even want to let me explain, plus he didnt want to discuss it after, while i thought i deserved at least that. I think you all know i hate spawnkillers and i always do my best to make em stop by warning em and such (thats all i can do lol), and i am proud for being a lvl13 user. So i am wondering if i deserve to be marked for something like that, or maybe it would have been more fair to let me notice it in a less rude way. It took me like a week to come post this on here cause it was painful and also cause i couldnt retrieve the password for my old account while i was upset right after being marked (luckily, i guess xD - and i couldnt get it back after either, so i made a new account =)).

I'm sorry for the sk, anyways.

Well i hope this is understandable (my english is not perfect).

I feel pretty bad for being in the bad guys list, and i hope my explaination will be of some help to get me out of where i dont belong

--Alpha--
p.s. yep i know, tl;dr :p
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:marked as skiller on pha_chateu by failhunter 10 Jun 2011 09:45 #43033

you know....some pics of yourself posing in a pink string will solve most of your problems here.
  • floppy75
  • Gold Boarder
  • The Pimmelmann

Re:marked as skiller on pha_chateu by failhunter 10 Jun 2011 09:49 #43035

Buhuahauhuaha no doubts about that...
Wouldnt it look really scary to most of the users tho? xD

Re:marked as skiller on pha_chateu by failhunter 10 Jun 2011 09:54 #43036

Riflegod_Alpha wrote:
Buhuahauhuaha no doubts about that...
Wouldnt it look really scary to most of the users tho? xD

internal hes been called stringhunter....if your skinny enough thats a A+!
  • floppy75
  • Gold Boarder
  • The Pimmelmann

Re:marked as skiller on pha_chateu by failhunter 10 Jun 2011 11:50 #43038

Riflegod_Alpha wrote:
The allied spawn in the map is right in front of the chateu door, so apparently while i was shooting to ppl in front of the door i happened to hit some guy inside the spawn and he died. I have no proof of what happened cause i dont usually record my sessions. Btw it was not on purpose and i wasnt aiming in there. failhunter was upset for all the massive sk going on (ppl with panzerfaust shooting in the spawn from the other side i think) and didnt even want to let me explain, plus he didnt want to discuss it after, while i thought i deserved at least that. I think you all know i hate spawnkillers and i always do my best to make em stop by warning em and such (thats all i can do lol), and i am proud for being a lvl13 user. So i am wondering if i deserve to be marked for something like that, or maybe it would have been more fair to let me notice it in a less rude way. It took me like a week to come post this on here cause it was painful and also cause i couldnt retrieve the password for my old account while i was upset right after being marked (luckily, i guess xD - and i couldnt get it back after either, so i made a new account =)).

I'm sorry for the sk, anyways.

Well i hope this is understandable (my english is not perfect).

I feel pretty bad for being in the bad guys list, and i hope my explaination will be of some help to get me out of where i dont belong

--Alpha--
p.s. yep i know, tl;dr :p

It is really kind you came do openly discuss the problem. I think all the matter is well explained in your post and I will pass it to the admins for discussion.

P.D: Yes, I was really upset because everybody was shooting straight to the spawn and nobody was taking care of my warnings. At the end, the Allied surrendered because they were so pissed of the massive SK going on.

Yes, I think I should take in to consideration your comments for the future. :)
  • ghosthunter
  • Whatever!
  • Thank you received: 16
Process of trial and error... I guess.

Re:marked as skiller on pha_chateu by failhunter 10 Jun 2011 12:19 #43039

ghosthunter wrote:
It is really kind you came do openly discuss the problem. I think all the matter is well explained in your post and I will pass it to the admins for discussion.

P.D: Yes, I was really upset because everybody was shooting straight to the spawn and nobody was taking care of my warnings. At the end, the Allied surrendered because they were so pissed of the massive SK going on.

Yes, I think I should take in to consideration your comments for the future. :)

Thank you very much for the kind response. :)
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2011 12:20 by Riflegod_Alpha.
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com