Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: just kicked from server 1 for sk

just kicked from server 1 for sk 16 Jun 2011 22:19 #43149

hi just wana clarify something. i was just kicked for supposed sk from s1. oasis. after jumping from the mounted machine gun roof opposite guns i ffe just in front of truck and was immediately kicked for sk. as far as i am aware this is not sk.
not sure whom decided it was but i am a bit miffed. would appreciate a response from the admin/ref that did it and an explanation as to why would be appreciated. just before this an allied player fired directly into axis spawn and was asked politely not to do it. seems a bit incongruous and a non-constant response especially when i did not ffe in the spawn area.
  • jj//jizzum
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:just kicked from server 1 for sk 16 Jun 2011 22:35 #43150

The reason why you got kicked for SK is that you killed an Axis fieldops in the red zone.

As for why the other guy only got warned, well, he wasn't an experienced player (low XP). Inexperienced players get warned and we explain the rules to them, more experienced players get marked & kicked.
  • Elliot
  • Expert Boarder
  • Who Dares, Wins

Re:just kicked from server 1 for sk 16 Jun 2011 22:49 #43152

thxs for replying.

but still bit of a loss as to why. i fired well outside just in front of truck...are you saying elliot that splash damage is an offence also? because i thought it was direct placement in the spawn. because it was certainly not deliberate and i always place arty in front of truck to defend planting engies and there as never been splash from that position before due to height of separating wall. i then ran through the spawn to escape the axis med chasing me and indeed refrained from shooting at the pf player firing from the spawn and ran up steps into cp area.

i have put alot of hours on kern over last few weeks and not once committed sk think this shows it is not something i do.
  • jj//jizzum
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2011 22:52 by jj//jizzum.

Re:just kicked from server 1 for sk 16 Jun 2011 23:43 #43153

what was your position on the map, jizzum?
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke
  • Thank you received: 67
VI VI VI, the number of the beast.

Re:just kicked from server 1 for sk 16 Jun 2011 23:53 #43154

i jumped down from the machine gun mount across from the gun objectives. med was chasing me. as landed fired ffe in front of the truck ran through into axis spawn ignored pf firing from axis spawn up stairs and hid to left of axis cp room. only time i actually used ny weapons was before i ran through the arch into axis spawn to rey and get behind the med
  • jj//jizzum
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:just kicked from server 1 for sk 17 Jun 2011 00:49 #43155

This is where the Axis guy got killed:

The console showed your name as the killer, as did !pants from the dead guy.
  • Elliot
  • Expert Boarder
  • Who Dares, Wins

Re:just kicked from server 1 for sk 17 Jun 2011 09:30 #43162

how does arty fired on the front of truck hit someone there??????????

not arguing with you m8 i am just genuinely confused.....and is accidental sk kickable...if ffe had been placed in the axis spawn there would have been the whole of the axis team screaming for my head!!!!! so if it did go in it is the weirdest overspill i have seen in 8 years of playing
  • jj//jizzum
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2011 09:31 by jj//jizzum.

Re:just kicked from server 1 for sk 19 Jun 2011 16:24 #43221

Only explaination i can think of jizz m8 (hi btw ;) )is that the axis player was killed by arty splash outside the spawn area by the truck and was then thrown into the spawn. Just no way arty reached spawn from the front of the truck, even if you placed it behind the truck (as i have for many a year and never killed a player in spawn) its unlikely you would cause SK so in front of the truck? well arty just isn't that big so no chance and i too would be confused. :laugh:

You know how it is m8, a demo says a thousand words n all that.
  • snuffs99
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I dont need to get a life, i'm a gamer so have lots of them.
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2011 16:27 by snuffs99.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com