TOPIC: GayCow teamkill

GayCow teamkill 10 Jul 2011 23:09 #43677

What's wrong with this guy?
Is this behavior ok?:blink:

www.megaupload.com/?d=9MUTZPB8
  • Gold
  • Fresh Boarder
  • mo mO MO MONSTER KILL Kill kill...
"Never argue with an idiot.They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2011 23:12 by Gold.
The topic has been locked.

Re:GayCow teamkill 11 Jul 2011 12:55 #43678

i reviewed the demo and all i can say is that
his behaviour is not worthy of a level 13 aka
"friend of kw".

for those, who are interested in what happened:
http.kernwaffe.de/et/demos/2011-07-10-22...-mlb_hotchkiss.dm_84
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke
  • Thank you received: 67
VI VI VI, the number of the beast.
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2011 13:07 by unterhose.

Re:GayCow teamkill 11 Jul 2011 13:24 #43679

Was that milk ?
  • slayer515
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

We all make choices but in the end our choices make us

Re:GayCow teamkill 11 Jul 2011 15:47 #43680

slayer515 wrote:
Was that milk ?

yes :laugh:
the nutty romanian :P

• floppy75
  • Gold Boarder
  • The Pimmelmann
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2011 15:53 by floppy75.

Re:GayCow teamkill 11 Jul 2011 15:57 #43681

Not really, yes?

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 05:34 #43688

So this was NeedMoreMilk[RedArmy]?
I see this "GayCow" in the alias list but cant believe that :(

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 08:41 #43691

You again............admins wtf are you doing,ban this lifeless troll for ever.
  • slayer515
  • Gold Boarder

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 08:54 #43692

ah seko our attention seeker, or should i call u boomslang the troll master :D
  • Alkman
  • !Ban Dessi 1800000000000000!!!!
  • Thank you received: 1

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 11:09 #43695

Merit wrote:
[ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER= wrote:
So this was NeedMoreMilk[RedArmy]?
I see this "GayCow" in the alias list but cant believe that :(
Youre probably another disciple?

What kind of bad behaviour provoking are you referring at, right.
Exactly what you are doing there, but I'll give you no brakes, leave.

Of course that implies that I'm smirking. But let us be honest, I'm laughing and crying for good reasons. Try CC or better follow Needmoremilk, hes better exemplary.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to look at motivation.
But how could we ever get that guy banned if hes so great and always borderline decent ( referring some joke thats following. "But he's mi father, srsly")

Take the drop of sarcasm at face value.
Anyway, strongly right ocular dominance plays on charisma ... please; thanks. Left ocular dominance somewhat similar alas sincere.

But lets be honest, long story gets on kw moredators nrvs and poepl dnt wnt to get no nrevs. Also people are so selfish and shit, I was just earlier having a conversation earlier about "parodies", they encourage the decisions of religious people. Boring, I know. Mili... or Needmore... reprimand the same idea with stupid parodical voice, implying on the right-eye dominant people. If you choose to disobey the pleed for entrance, I have to display the routine of a parodical drunk. But im not the same person whos writings precede.

I was thinking about replacing my text with a smirk.
Who or what are you please? What do you want? I think my english is good, but i dont understand a single sentence, sorry.
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2011 11:10 by [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=.

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 11:53 #43697

What happend here? Hoses video always kills my ET after some sec... Oo

Milk got bitch slapped for prostitution?! :D
  • Guano
  • Platinum Boarder
  • !riflegod

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 12:33 #43699

@Merit: What are you? Some kind of drink-buddy of Latiw? :blink:
  • Guano
  • Platinum Boarder
  • !riflegod

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 14:27 #43701

To close the threat.

1. Merit I don't give a piss of sh.. on what u think and what u say.
2. If u r Sek0 is sad to see u beeing a low lvl alcoholic.
3. Romanese is Rromanese (Rromanese - gippsy coming from nomad indians). And correct is Rrom coz Rromanese is a dialect.
For the moment that is all with Merit and we go to Gold.

Gold mommy coward posting only last part of reccord. Where I try to stop ur stupidity. Why u didn't post entire registration, with ur tk with ur stuped action for what pay entire team. Why don't tell to the admins I asked u 3 time before I tk u once pls stop exit on the down door coz I'm sick of dieing in base.
Why don't u tell to every whan and I can have support of Mili and other teamates how do u think u r superman and exit on main door to die instantly from 2 flamers 3 engis 1 pf 2 docs and 1 mobile mg (1vs8 in my contry they r named heroes or idiots). Why u don't tell to all because of ur stuped action entire basement of allies was full of axis flamer and time of 5 min no 1 was able to go up and protect obj because of u. Why u don't tell to every 1 u have a pain in the dick about what mean team player and team targets coz u r a Hero a One Man Clan.

Let's tell u a little storry.
1999 - cs 1.4 team TEG romania. Perry just find he play good shooter. He was the best Broodwar player with few champions won. And in a drunk moment of new year eave 1998-1999 he find his ability for counter strike. Good aimer good player but not team player. After a game match with svensk national team they lost coz of him. At all training and all match all the time when Perry not was going over obj or defending obj he recive a /kill from TeG-Lo Animal (team cpt) till he lear what mean team player. I recived same treatment in 2000.

So if u wanna play lonely why u don't play volfenstein solo version cod1 cod2 solo version or better tetris.
Don't wanna insult u but the mode u threat me and entire team that moment result u r a low lvl live person.
Is sad when u see the stupitity is the contagiouse disease century.

And god bless us is not only in romania. Look like u r infested too Gold.

Thx to Marhino for understanding me and helping me.
Hose or house pls close this threat.
Happy coz in 3 weeks I'll be in afganistan and I don't need to see more and figth with stupids like Gold. How Rahcella tell to Itzic in a joke "From now is not my problem is Ur problem"
Btw the kick for yesterday was for argument, was funny but hope it not was coz I tell u I don't care :D coz that result stupidity. Or hope is not coz I did for the first time what other do daily. Fking the time on base :D was hard for me but I did it I was courious to see why more then kw players fk the time and how.
  • The Taliban
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 14:36 #43703

I really do not understand a shit of what Merit is talking about, like 99% of the population, but having lots of fun either way :p

• ghosthunter
  • Whatever!
  • Thank you received: 16
Process of trial and error... I guess.

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 14:52 #43705

His is seko the troll.Where's my ban hammer....
  • slayer515
  • Gold Boarder

Last Edit: 12 Jul 2011 14:56 by slayer515.

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 15:21 #43707

NeedMoreMilk[RedArmy] wrote:
To close the threat.

1. Merit I don't give a piss of sh.. on what u think and what u say.
2. If u r Sek0 is sad to see u beeing a low lvl alcoholic.
3. Romanese is Rromanese (Rromanese - gippsy coming from nomad indians). And correct is Rrom coz Rromanese is a dialect.
For the moment that is all with Merit and we go to Gold.

Gold mommy coward posting only last part of reccord. Where I try to stop ur stupidity. Why u didn't post entire registration, with ur tk with ur stuped action for what pay entire team. Why don't tell to the admins I asked u 3 time before I tk u once pls stop exit on the down door coz I'm sick of dieing in base.
Why don't u tell to every whan and I can have support of Mili and other teamates how do u think u r superman and exit on main door to die instantly from 2 flamers 3 engis 1 pf 2 docs and 1 mobile mg (1vs8 in my contry they r named heroes or idiots). Why u don't tell to all because of ur stuped action entire basement of allies was full of axis flamer and time of 5 min no 1 was able to go up and protect obj because of u. Why u don't tell to every 1 u have a pain in the dick about what mean team player and team targets coz u r a Hero a One Man Clan.

Let's tell u a little storry.
1999 - cs 1.4 team TEG romania. Perry just find he play good shooter. He was the best Broodwar player with few champions won. And in a drunk moment of new year eave 1998-1999 he find his ability for counter strike. Good aimer good player but not team player. After a game match with svensk national team they lost coz of him. At all training and all match all the time when Perry not was going over obj or defending obj he recive a /kill from TeG-Lo Animal (team cpt) till he lear what mean team player. I recived same treatment in 2000.

So if u wanna play lonely why u don't play volfenstein solo version cod1 cod2 solo version or better tetris.
Don't wanna insult u but the mode u threat me and entire team that moment result u r a low lvl live person.
Is sad when u see the stupitity is the contagiouse disease century.

And god bless us is not only in romania. Look like u r infested too Gold.

Thx to Marhino for understanding me and helping me.
Hose or house pls close this threat.
Happy coz in 3 weeks I'll be in afganistan and I don't need to see more and figth with stupids like Gold. How Rahcella tell to Itzic in a joke "From now is not my problem is Ur problem"
Btw the kick for yesterday was for argument, was funny but hope it not was coz I tell u I don't care :D coz that result stupidity. Or hope is not coz I did for the first time what other do daily. Fking the time on base :D was hard for me but I did it I was courious to see why more then kw players fk the time and how.

You are very good at insulting people.You should get a medal for that.
Sorry but I rather don't discuss with people like you.
There is a moment in my video when you exit the same door.You can but others don't...
I started recording when you were using your poison needle every time I used that door.
I don't make teamkills for silly reasons,you do.

See,I made a post without insulting you.Try the same,people will take you more serious I think.
I don't see how people can defend his behaviour.If you weren't a friend of kw,you would probably get banned.
  • Gold
  • Fresh Boarder
"Never argue with an idiot.They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 15:30 #43708

I know Gold. That why I own a company. Coz I know to select ppl and throw stupeds like u.

Seko is sad how much alcohol change u in 3 years. U was a nice and kind guy but that life can't be allways shiny or goldish. Sad

Gold gold? what's gold? ah The metal loved by gippsy or how u like to say cyganes
  • The Taliban
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 15:42 #43709

NeedMoreMilk[RedArmy] wrote:
I know Gold. That why I own a company. Coz I know to select ppl and throw stupeds like u.

Seko is sad how much alcohol change u in 3 years. U was a nice and kind guy but that life can't be allways shiny or goldish. Sad

Gold gold? what's gold? ah The metal loved by gippsy or how u like to say cyganes

And again with the insults.
Mods don't care if you talk shit to other people because you are a friend of kw.You are abusing it,so you don't deserve it.

Let me quote my sig :

I feel sorry for you.
  • Gold
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:GayCow teamkill 12 Jul 2011 19:31 #43712

Rest of the thread aside i watched the above demo and while i agree its probably silly of Gold to be going out the same door over and over to his death i have to ask....why is it ok for you to poison him each time and what gives you any right to tell other players how to play and then punish (in this case by poison) a player who doesn't do as "you" say.

As for support of players.....well i too know many players and most would not say your actions were justified, i also know mili better than most and from past expeiriences he is a fair and honest player who IMHO (and forgetting its you) would watch that demo above and would not agree your in the right, its your bad in that demo m8 and not Golds.
Gold has every right to go out that door (or any other door) without you poisoning him each time, if your yeam is all being spawnkilled by flamers/panzers etc then take your anger out on those who make and enforce the server rules for allowing it to happen in the first place (lack of red area on that map for instance), dont take it out on Gold for simply playing his game or others who dont do as you say.

I've played kernwaffe for a while now and i find it very frustrating ingame at times when it comes to the SK rules and the way some play the game so i do understand your frustrations with Gold going out the same door and allowing flamers etc in, yet i dont go around poisoning players who dont do as i say as thats wrong. If an admin had poisoned a player over and over for simply going out a door it would be classed as admin abuse and you yourself would no doubt have sommat to say about it.

I wasn't there ingame so cant say what happened the rest of the map but in the demo provided by Gold above you (gaycow) are in the wrong IMO.

Just my tuppence.

Re:

Snuffs
  • snuffs99
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I dont need to get a life, i'm a gamer so have lots of them.

Re:GayCow teamkill 13 Jul 2011 08:37 #43730

Gold wrote:
I don't see how people can defend his behaviour.If you weren't a friend of kw,you would probably get banned.

well, milk lost his "friend of kw" for that and
this time it is final, for i have seen similar behaviour from
him several times. insulting, teamkilling, "not caring" and
so on is no appropriate behaviour for a friend of kernwaffe.

INTENTIONAL TEAMKILLING IS NOT ALLOWED and will be punished.
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke
  • Thank you received: 67
VI VI VI, the number of the beast.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com