Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kicked couse i rise vote?

Kicked couse i rise vote? 21 Oct 2011 21:15 #44467

Today someone, use his admin rights in unfair situation, kicked me, after I rise vote to change map. 80% people vote for change it, so i think it was not only my decission but democriticaly most of users said they want to play this map. Reason given to me after kick was: "raising stupid votes" .... ??? If it is stupid why it's unlocked in votes, you can block it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Kicked couse i rise vote? 21 Oct 2011 22:09 #44468

juicy_carmel wrote:
... I rise vote to change map. 80% people vote for change it, so i think it was not only my decission but democriticaly most of users said they want to play this map.

im a lil confused now, did they wanted t play that map, or did the want to play the next map? what now?

well, back to topic. if there was an admin on, he/she had a good reason for that kick.

if not, theres also a vote protection, if u call too many votes, u get warned by the console, and then kicked after another vote.

sometimes its not the best to call 50 times shuffle/next votes the same map.
  • Alkman
  • !Ban Dessi 1800000000000000!!!!
  • Thank you received: 1
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2011 22:13 by Alkman.

Re:Kicked couse i rise vote? 21 Oct 2011 22:15 #44469

Democracy ? Realy ? Admins always have the last word so there is no democracy.You probably got kicked because of starting a vote for the 5 billion time or just to many maps got skipped and the admin got pissed off.
  • slayer515
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

We all make choices but in the end our choices make us
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2011 22:15 by slayer515.

Re:Kicked couse i rise vote? 21 Oct 2011 22:50 #44470

No that was first time today, and I have play before 5 maps.

Re:Kicked couse i rise vote? 21 Oct 2011 22:51 #44471

Vote passed so people voted yes. I have been kicked after vote passed on next map.

Re:Kicked couse i rise vote? 22 Oct 2011 01:06 #44474

well, maybe the admin was pissed off cause s/he wanted to play the map u next voted. well, like slayer said, kernwaffe is a Admincracy. cause sometimes, some maps are only beeing played cause of the admins doing, cause the prevent any nextmap voting.

believe me, there are a lot of maps out there, no1 wanted to play at first. so they always voted for next. then the admins prevented that. and voila after a few days of doing that, ppl start playing that map.

and anotehr fact is, when u call the vote. at start, during the match or at the end of map?
  • Alkman
  • !Ban Dessi 1800000000000000!!!!
  • Thank you received: 1

Re:Kicked couse i rise vote? 22 Oct 2011 03:50 #44475

I have been called voe at begin. Also if good know there is command !cancelvote... I don't understand why if admins want's to play all maps, it's possible to raise vote?
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com