Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Amadeus, best admin

Amadeus, best admin 11 Jul 2013 15:11 #47273

use is not abuse...Can you explain to me why you kick me when I told you many times that ppl SK us or shoot at us from red zone??? just to understand...you spend time to kick me for no reason, like when I asked you to help me when ppl used my nick mane...you kicked me for that and after when I used nick name closed to yours...or maybe because I didn't want to come to your clan...just so bad...I'm sad for you...

and like always, you can delete this message...and still kick me or ban as you want.
  • Malia_OS
  • User is blocked
The topic has been locked.

Amadeus, best admin 11 Jul 2013 22:03 #47274

Hi Malia i dont now thw exact situation but amadeus is 1 of the calmst and nicest ppl here
He will have had his reasons.
And what u are talking about your name ill tried to help u i wroten in forum never got any answer

---> www.vereinte-nationen.de/kw_joomla/index...64-new-rules-or-what <---

And i pmed you and u didnt showed any reacrion. NOTHING

So dont blame amadeus for that maybe you blame your self.

regards kuh
  • H5N1
  • MUH MUH !!!
  • Thank you received: 16

Amadeus, best admin 11 Jul 2013 22:16 #47275

dear malia.
I did look for spawnkillers, I whent to spec and was looking, you keep blabering about sk, I also tell you its not sk where the morter was landing. you just do not understand when its enohf, I am also human and I also have feelings.
telling me i dont do my work fairly and keep complaing, and in end of map you did this.
AGAIN THE MORTER WAS NOT IN RED SPAW, i used a lot of time to explayn that.
maybe this is the reason you keep get marked for spawn kill, you just do not understand.
maybe try get on teamspeak i will make time for you, so you will understand how it works, also you have been playing longer than me on kw, i find it strange you can't the rules yet.

about that time i kicked you for the name, yes i asked you not to use AoS| clan tag in your name, and you told me you would not. Do not steal clan tags, I believe the kick message was.
if you just removed my clan tag again you would not be kicked. Is that hard to understand ?

2013-07-11 14:58:15 sw_oasis_b3 Malia_OS !pants sk again
2013-07-11 14:57:55 sw_oasis_b3 Malia_OS JUST SO BORING WHERE ARE ADMINS
2013-07-11 14:57:37 sw_oasis_b3 Malia_OS !pants fucking sk
2013-07-11 14:54:18 sw_oasis_b3 Malia_OS OMG CAN ADMIN NO JUST ADMIN
2013-07-11 14:53:47 sw_oasis_b3 Malia_OS JUST TO WELL UNDERSTAND RULES
2013-07-11 14:53:29 sw_oasis_b3 Malia_OS AND MORTAR IN RED ZONE IS NORMAL OF COURSE
2013-07-11 14:50:18 sw_oasis_b3 Malia_OS half
2013-07-11 14:50:10 sw_oasis_b3 Malia_OS so why halt time ppl shot us
2013-07-11 14:49:18 sw_oasis_b3 Malia_OS AND IS IT NORMAL TO CAMP IN RED ZONE AND KILL US,,,,JUST TO WELL UNDERSTAND RULES
  • Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2013 22:26 by Amadeus_Denmark.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=

Amadeus, best admin 12 Jul 2013 00:35 #47276

@H5N1: "Amadeus is 1 of the calmst and nicest ppl here" -> lol, nice joke :cheer:
Not a problem of calm or nice, just try to understand why Amadeus spend time to kick me like today.
No answer because ppl delete my message and I was over boring to see all admins just laught and kick me instead of just tell ppl to not use my nickname...so ok, sorry.

@Amadeus:
"I whent to spec and was looking" -> I agree with you for the first time. You went to spectator like erevytime I come and fews minutes after you kick me...or spend time to send private message to explain me how to play (funny but boring).
"where the morter was landing" -> Have you 2 computer? just to undertand because if you watched mortar in allie, how to see axis shooting us from axis red zone??? Sorry but to hard for me.
"you just do not understand when its enohf" -> wrong, I just dont undertand why you spend time to kick me for no reason. For sure, I'm stupid...but you help us with list of message at the end...
"AGAIN THE MORTER WAS NOT IN RED SPAW" -> ok, but look 1st message (14:49:18) was about axis who shoot us from red zone...so, I agree with you...I dont understand, and you? And could also be fun to see message after 14:58:15...maybe you forgot to put them? That's bad, because we could see that I spoke to axis noob who sk us at respawn with bazooka and I was not alone to say that...could be really interesting to see message. Better to show all instead of select...
So, is it something I dont understand execpt that you spend time to kick for no reason? The reality is that I'm not AoS and you dont like to not be the boss of all, so you kick me like other like me but they prefer to no talk to have no trouble like me...and go away...I'm so closed.
Not sure teamspeak could help me to understand why you kick me when noob SK us in red zone at respawn.

You spend time to explain me that Malia_OS is different to Maria_OS, Malaria_OS, Axrist_OS but AoS, A0S and AOS are the same, not clear for me -> you have 1 clan or multi clan like AOS, AOS, AoS??? just to undertand. I didnt use AoS| but one close just to show you how the situation is stupid but you prefer to kick me instead of help me (maybe because was AOS who played with my nickname...maybe)...nice one again... :cheer: Funny to see that you believe when you want and forget the rest of the time.
Take care, I will never use again name closed to yours...was so hard for me :sick:

And just for the end, if admin helped me at the begining, this situation will never arrived...just want to play in peace with my nickname and not be kick everytime just because admin dont know difference between use and abuse.
  • Malia_OS
  • User is blocked

Amadeus, best admin 12 Jul 2013 18:53 #47298

Just to get this straight. I have no clue what really happened. And I'm not here to argue about the SK issue. But it looks like, that some guys did not notice yet, that Malia just wants to play alone. So do not constantly make fun of him, let him his unique nickname and accepted just the way he is. Make fun of yourself or whatever, but this server is meant to be a funserver for all.
Thank you
  • Commander
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 27
The following user(s) said Thank You: H5N1

Amadeus, best admin 12 Jul 2013 20:13 #47300

1. I was there so i understand why he was pissed. In the first part the mortar was rly close to red zone (close the lower wall at ammo supply). Maybe with someone like Kuh on the allied side could be the axis mortar kicked or warned with spec lock.

But the final SK did in last minutes TETTE with PF shots right into allied spawn house and in front of it.

2. The nicks - i do not see problem if somone is using similar nick, if it is without clan tag - if you are not member do not use it.
IMO ppl like you or your nick so they use their version. I dont think that they are doing it to make someone angry (at least most of them ;) ).

PS: Malia forget AoS, join the new rising clan - AsS

With love
Mafia_OS :kiss:
  • Veive
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2013 20:17 by Veive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: S!lverIce

Amadeus, best admin 12 Jul 2013 20:42 #47301

Veive i have to disagree with you on your fitst point.

your words
" Maybe with someone like Kuh on the allied side could be the axis mortar kicked or warned with spec lock. "
Thats not fair i dont now what would i have done in this situation and the clearest point is that i wasnt online.
And your words look like that i punish every1 for doing kills near spawn and thats not true.
Its known that i am hard with punishment but not unfair (all the time/most (i am just a human and not impeccable)) straigh the rules and i dont make differences between lvl 0 and 15 (marked my self :huh: ) and a breach of rules is a breach
no discussion . And every1 makes misstakes and true deminson is to admit that to your self and say sorry.

And its not fair against amadeus. He was theModerator online. Diffrent players Different decisons.
And i will support Amadeus in his decision.

regards kuh
  • H5N1
  • MUH MUH !!!

Amadeus, best admin 12 Jul 2013 22:12 #47302

Lol Veive, thx trying to help me and say true story but imo you should stay away if you dont want to be kicked every day for no reason in hte future... ;) but thx. I agree with Kuh, He will not kick himl but me :laugh: (ok, it's a joke)
Maybe ppl like me, reason why they send private message every minute? or just annoying me? but no problem...it's ok for me and ppl can use same nickmane if they want...I dont care anymore, just wait day we will all have same nickmane...so funky.

Funny to see ppl explain me how to say sorry...I said sorry to you because I forgot to answser you after hundred message without answser (or laught) and message delete.
But of course ppl who kick for no reason (or special reason,I prefer) never say sry...

Amadeus explain kick was for mortar butwe can read message and other players say like me but you are agree with Amadeus...no problem and THX I understand now.
  • Malia_OS
  • User is blocked

Amadeus, best admin 28 Jul 2013 21:25 #47352

@Kuh: It was a pleasure to play with you today...now I really undertand many things...Kick me when I go to spectator just because you (and others axis) spend time to sk us (and it's a little boring) is just PERFECT!!!
  • Malia_OS
  • User is blocked

Amadeus, best admin 28 Jul 2013 23:49 #47353

Malia the kick wasnt agains u i kicked all specs with several warnigs in red in concole.

And i can say about myself that i didnt spawnkilled.

Regards Kuh
  • H5N1
  • MUH MUH !!!

Amadeus, best admin 28 Jul 2013 23:57 #47354

H5N1 wrote:
Malia the kick wasnt agains u i kicked all specs with several warnigs in red in concole.

And i can say about myself that i didnt spawnkilled.

Regards Kuh

Yeah you did, I watched you.

You also tked with no apology either.

Not sure what happened to the staff on the servers, but they seem to have given up running them correctly.
  • dc.taipan
  • Fresh Boarder

Amadeus, best admin 30 Jul 2013 10:03 #47360

Haha awesome. Malia you are a notorious spawnkiller yourself, currently with not less then 3 (three!) marks. And before i read Amadeus' reply, i already knew what i would find there.

Only true thing in your posting is the heading - he is indeed a good admin. I have no idea how he keeps calm in many situations involving you where i would have exploded a dozen times already.
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2013 10:08 by [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=.
The following user(s) said Thank You: H5N1

Amadeus, best admin 31 Jul 2013 01:16 #47368

@H5N1:
"Malia the kick wasnt agains u i kicked all specs with several warnigs in red in concole"
-> Did you send message to apology for multi SK in red zone (and multi TK...)??? I try to talk why you but nothing except kick.
No answer or delete message, no problem for me but hard when you said I dont answer...
Many ppl was in spec (like me) because just boring of SK (you and others axis...but I'm agree allies SK too but not my fault)

"And i can say about myself that i didnt spawnkilled"
-> And I can say that you SK me (and other because I watched you when I was spec...) but of course you're a admin and you're right...no problem.

@dc.daipan:
"Yeah you did, I watched you"
-> i apreciate...thx for your honesty

"You also tked with no apology either"
-> One more time, thx.

@ROSI:
"...before i read Amadeus' reply..."
So next time, read all before answser (could be hard because admin delete my message...) because not sure you're really know the true story...but no problem

"...notorious spawnkiller yourself..."
Cmon, is it a joke???? Just try to find 1 video when I SK intantionnaly...please find it and you will help admin to abn me for ever. And when I TK, I always say sorry, always (like revive ppl when no playing medic or else). One more time, I will try to explain...it's very easy to be spawnkiller when admin spend time to kick you for no reason (or special reason like I explained before). For example, he kicks me because I said to him that ppl sk me...strange no? But maybe, you already knew that too and agree.

"...he is indeed a good admin..."
-> I understand your vision...no problem

"I have no idea how he keeps calm in many situations involving you where i would have exploded a dozen times already"
-> OMG, I'm so sorry...please be cool, not good for your little heart. And maybe in theses situations, you would try to understand before kicking for no reason, no?

@dc.daipan:
"Not sure what happened to the staff on the servers, but they seem to have given up running them correctly"
-> You're prefectly understand my felling...you're just so right, that's crazy.

Could be easier to explain my felling in French but I will try to.
I play on this server for many time with lots of fun...trying to increase my level to be good like [ * + * ] (or AOS because I amnot agree with Ama but i played with him before and that was fun and also others cool AOS like Ginn and else...not problem with that for me).
But when you have a problem and no answser for 4 or 5 months except insult, annoying private message to block you, laught, delete message, kick because you ask for help and no admin to help you, I think there is a huge problem...but maybe I'm wrong.
To be honest, I became "stupid" or "coward" not just because I have a problem...if you think that you're wrong, I really don't care of me. Many ppl prefer leave instead of trying like me to talk because they all know what's happen (they saw me). Maybe my reaction is stupid but I prefer to be kick for no reason but no shut up and say the true. But be cool, because always kick after 5 min for no reason so hard for me to play...maybe admin will finish to ban me for no reason or maybe i will bring the same way like ppl and leave.

THX again to Veive and dc.taipan (and others...) to just say the true...I appreciate your honesty.

Malia.
  • Malia_OS
  • User is blocked

Amadeus, best admin 31 Jul 2013 17:50 #47370

@Malia

You are making a fuss on the server, you are not really able to communicate in a friendly manner.
Next time you have a problem, please consider asking in a friendly manner, without sarcasm, or any insulting topic titles.

Next time you get kicked, think why it could happen, and if you really don't know the reason, please ask polite here in the forum.

Please keep in mind that all admins here also play just for fun, and i can tell you that having those people on the server who just complain without sense and meaning is no fun.
If you keep flaming here and on the server, we might have no other option than to really ban you.

I will not argue with you, if you do not want to play on our server, please say so directly.
Else maybe you could stop complaining all the time and start respekting decissions by admins.

All admins on our server have the rights they have because we trust them in their decisions.

And please all remember: a kick is the lightest of measures we usually take.

@Rosinenbomber: Not really de-escalating....

Aaaaand topic closed
  • luborg
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Es gibt einen Fluch der lautet:
Mögest du in interessanten Zeiten leben!
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2013 17:51 by luborg.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com