Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SK/TK

SK/TK 17 Oct 2013 14:27 #47676

I would like to clear this out for once at all.. SK redzone is not allowed to kill.. but when there is no redzone is it allowed or not? because one time you get kicked for it and the other time its allowed..? its not fair if people gets kicked for killing in a spawnzone thats not red and later someone else does it and then its allowed..

also again i would like to have the complaint popup to higher levels too since its easy for them to complain to lower/no levels when you teamkilled them on accident.. but when they do it you cant complain.. and they always answer like "take other weapon if you dont know how to use it" and saying sorry is useless when their finger sticks to the F1 button.. "its those godlike players that are so pro and always hits their targets and end up in top 3 TK's themselfs"
  • d1git4lx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SK/TK 17 Oct 2013 17:08 #47680

IF there is a red zone its absolute forbidden to kill others in there ecept mortar and covop. with uniform( with knife goomba poison or kick )
But we have some maps were we dont have red zones and some days its working fine on those maps and other days its no fun because of massive sk and we warn people dont do sk. and we dont mark them only what u did saw was a kick for spawnkill and in those maps its enough punishment.

And to bawl at the mod. after the kick wont help in this situation.
You can talk in a nice way with us and we are all try to help and explain.
Why u dont join teamspeak its the easyiest way to talk.
And dont be shy we dont bite :) (and i think you arent shy when i see you comments in chat)

Sure Tks can happen u see it your self some complaining and others dont for me its the moment when its happens sometimes i complain and sometimes i dont. But this is the decision of every single player.
And we have the 3 tk rule since i can remember. And I see so less players that got kicked for to many complains that for me its working fine.

regards kuh
  • H5N1
  • MUH MUH !!!
  • Thank you received: 16

SK/TK 17 Oct 2013 18:00 #47681

H5N1 wrote:
And dont be shy we dont bite :) (and i think you arent shy when i see you comments in chat)

i've been bitten plenty on ts, beware, but maybe just coz i'm such an extreme shy guy xD
  • K@rm@
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ...is a bitch!
  • Thank you received: 70
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars – the rest I just squandered." George Best
The following user(s) said Thank You: H5N1

SK/TK 17 Oct 2013 18:49 #47683

H5N1 wrote:
IF there is a red zone its absolute forbidden to kill others in there ecept mortar and covop. with uniform( with knife goomba poison or kick )
But we have some maps were we dont have red zones and some days its working fine on those maps and other days its no fun because of massive sk and we warn people dont do sk. and we dont mark them only what u did saw was a kick for spawnkill and in those maps its enough punishment.

And to bawl at the mod. after the kick wont help in this situation.
You can talk in a nice way with us and we are all try to help and explain.

Sure Tks can happen u see it your self some complaining and others dont for me its the moment when its happens sometimes i complain and sometimes i dont. But this is the decision of every single player.
And we have the 3 tk rule since i can remember. And I see so less players that got kicked for to many complains that for me its working fine.

regards kuh

ill say sorry for my behaviour before..
i dont use ts because i dont got a mic..
for the complaint i actually ment that a low or no level players cant complaint to the ones with a higher level while alot higher levels always complain even when you said sorry or if its their own fault for example walking into your mines.. wouldnt it be fair enough to give the low levels the option to complaint to the high level too when they TK because i almost never see a sorry from them?
  • d1git4lx
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com