Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ILIKeBUTS: teambleeder

ILIKeBUTS: teambleeder 05 Jan 2014 13:38 #48325

Unfortunatly i got kicked after teamkillin ILIKeBUTS ,but that's okay;
this Guy is unseen .He awaited me on exit spawn just to shoot me in da back without killing me.time after time
until i responded & got kicked.
just another sad story
  • Katsoek
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

ILIKeBUTS: teambleeder 05 Jan 2014 13:40 #48326

Actually, no. In fact, if you look at the TK statistics, you can see the actual problem, which is you killing me and calling me a noob and -then- trying to twist the story to get me kicked.
Luckily, enough people were online to see you get kicked and even TKed you just to make sure you knock it off!
  • ILIKEBUTTS
  • Fresh Boarder

ILIKeBUTS: teambleeder 05 Jan 2014 13:41 #48327

People like you are the reason its not fun to come back to WET. sure I dont have that much knowledge about the new maps and objectives but im just trying toi have some fun!!!
  • ILIKEBUTTS
  • Fresh Boarder

ILIKeBUTS: teambleeder 05 Jan 2014 14:59 #48329

Same happend to me with this guy. He kept pushing me, then I shot him once and he tked me. I tked him back. Then he tried constantly to tk me with knife. I tked and I got kicked. Also from Chatlog:
2014-01-04 20:15:16 haunted_mansion ILIKEBUTTS Kaese you are german and kill your teammates. Maybe you are Hitler?

I don't think this guy is new to KW. He knew some of the cmds, so my guess its a second account to troll around. If an admin could look up if he has a second account, that would be splendid.

lg kaese
  • drei kaese tief
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
tingtingtingting

ILIKeBUTS: teambleeder 05 Jan 2014 16:15 #48332

Katsoek wrote:
Unfortunatly i got kicked after teamkillin ILIKeBUTS ,but that's okay;
this Guy is unseen .He awaited me on exit spawn just to shoot me in da back without killing me.time after time
until i responded & got kicked.
just another sad story
ILIKEBUTTS wrote:
Actually, no. In fact, if you look at the TK statistics, you can see the actual problem, which is you killing me and calling me a noob and -then- trying to twist the story to get me kicked.
Luckily, enough people were online to see you get kicked and even TKed you just to make sure you knock it off!
ILIKEBUTTS wrote:
People like you are the reason its not fun to come back to WET. sure I dont have that much knowledge about the new maps and objectives but im just trying toi have some fun!!!

We do not tolerate team killing/bleeding on purpose, especially not for provocative reasons.
To answer tk/tb with a teamkill is also not a solution to the problem.

If you are in a stituation like this, try to ask someone of the KW-staff, ask other players to notice this behaviour and maybe support you, or do a demo.
To answer a teamkill or team bleeding with the same is not an option.

drei kaese tief wrote:
Same happend to me with this guy. He kept pushing me, then I shot him once and he tked me. I tked him back. Then he tried constantly to tk me with knife. I tked and I got kicked. Also from Chatlog:
2014-01-04 20:15:16 haunted_mansion ILIKEBUTTS Kaese you are german and kill your teammates. Maybe you are Hitler?

I don't think this guy is new to KW. He knew some of the cmds, so my guess its a second account to troll around. If an admin could look up if he has a second account, that would be splendid.

lg kaese

We do not tolerate any Nazi Shit, even for fun!

Topic closed
Luke
  • lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2014 16:16 by lucky luke.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com