Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Elance

Elance 31 May 2014 18:48 #49058

I am deeply sorry about AoS|Elance behavior on kernwaffe, I will like to say sorry to all for that, this is not the correct behavior for my/our members. I totally agree with the ban, this time there is no excuse for him Admins did the right thing. I have seen the demo's and its not good at all, I am in shame.

Admins do a good job on KW I deeply respect them for the job. its not always an easy job.

Again I am deeply sorry for this.

Karsten
  • Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Citrus#

Elance 31 May 2014 20:32 #49059

My dear Karsten,

IMO, its Elanze that went bad, Not You.
so it he/she who as to apologize, not you.

That Elanze is/was member of AOS does not make you responsable for his/hers actions.

Yours truely

Bobieb
  • Bobieb
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The White Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
Life is too short to be taken seriously.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GrizzLyCRO, sushi, Citrus#

Elance 02 Jun 2014 02:16 #49062

If the ban me why you apologize? Thats stupid again you try to father of everyone or a priest. You cant undertand that one troll was teamkilling me and pm some moderators to make a mess with demos, somehow Grizzly and others are tryng contantly to kick me out, mute etec so no problem i talk with them and said if the want to ban me go on.
But why you have to down your pants in here.
  • elanze
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dopingman

Elance 02 Jun 2014 04:28 #49063

• lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrizzLyCRO, Da Werna

Elance 02 Jun 2014 06:39 #49064

and now u attack Amadeus?

i understand that ziolobbo maybe tks u and i saw that u dont stop to Tk him for a long time.

SO i think U DONT UNDERSTAND a lot off things:
Rules on KW
how to behave
how to apologize

after that post i hope u were banned on AoS also, its a friendly part off KW, same for TS, no way u use parts of KW,
cuz its to easy for u to troll on KW get banned or tempbanned several times, give a shit on KW and go on to play on AoS.

mfg Bong
  • Bong
  • Thank you received: 43
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 06:50 by Bong.

Elance 02 Jun 2014 19:34 #49069

I for one would like to see the demos!
Also, what exactly happened?

BTW, that Zio guy is a big troll, he takes fun in provoking and annoying people. I hope you people know that...

Edit:
Thanks luke.
I love that movie.
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 19:38 by [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=.

Elance 02 Jun 2014 19:55 #49070

i have to agree with Rosinchen on that Zio guy.
  • Bobieb
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The White Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
Life is too short to be taken seriously.

Elance 02 Jun 2014 21:29 #49071

zio binds are just offensive and insulting everyone
  • panzerballet
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 83

Elance 02 Jun 2014 21:50 #49072

This is the reason why elanze is baned on kw and also have to leave AoS
I have always stand up for him, but this i cant ignore.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2772516/2014...83912-TheHouse.dm_84
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2772516/2014...84832-TheHouse.dm_84
  • Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 22:11 by Amadeus_Denmark.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=

Elance 02 Jun 2014 22:12 #49073

Having something like a "clan" or a "team" is a challenging thing to manage, which kernwaffe never intended to have, or at least as main purpose. But we adore and enjoy this, as many of the Kernwaffe stuff are beeing a part of some clan, team or community. About this point We like people as they are, whether you enjoy a communtiy, a collective, or you want to stay on your own, or if you just want to click some "pixels" sometimes, or if you just want to have beer without beeing alone, or or or...

In this soup of so many different people, sometimes i think: Having people like Elanze is like the salt in the soup. Often people that walk the lines and edges give a community and individuals the possiblity to reflect upon themselves or just berich them by expierence "something different". Life is about variation and diversity. So we humans are ourselves individually very different, with different views and opinions and ways to express them. And so I hope all of you see that we don't want to keep someone out of our servers and community, basically. And find a way to get along together, since we are all are different there is still a common sense we share as human beeings, everyone joining our servers is aked to use it! :D No matter how challenging this might be for the one or the other... ;)

At least it could be like that, a "beeing together". The way Elanze acts he gives way too much salt to "our soup". We asked you, Elanze, several times in the last months to slow it down and behave towards all others. As it seems you can't follow this, we will try to live without you. Neither you seem to care about that or to be interested in stand yourself in here about your teambleeding and -killing and insulting. It is just always the others... Which leaves us the only option to let the ban stay permament.

It is beyond all questions that we make the AoS reponsible for Elanzes behaviour.
Like Bobieb wrote: It is nonsense to make a group responsible for the actions of single person of a group. We are all responsible for our own actions.
The AoS members are and will always be welcome here.

Rosi: You're welcome, i just wanted to express that sometimes i have the feeling i'm missing people around me that share some need of "beeing civilized".
This forum is no modern from of a pillroy, there is no need to severely criticize someone with demos neither with words.
Also this isn't about zio, you may start another thread about him (btw: with a quick look in the chatlog i didn't find something insulting?).

Elanze is banned from Kernwaffe. So i will close this topic.

Luke
  • lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 22:20 by lucky luke.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FranzDDR, GrizzLyCRO, Hagakure, [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=, Dopingman
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com