Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Random ban

Random ban 23 Mar 2015 13:53 #50360

Hello, I'm not really sure this is the right section for this - but im pretty sure "cheaters" section isn't valid aswell, since I have never cheated in my life :sick:

As some of you may noticed - I've been regular on your server for last couple of days, I gotta admit - really enjoyed time spend on your servers thanks to activity and cool community. I didn't play ET for years, I used to play on etpro, I'm kinda known crossfire (for interested, I might link to my profile, where all clans I played for are, also events I've been to). So excluding the fact, i've had like 5 fps on some maps ( :whistle: ), it was really fun to play ET again.

But I got randomly banned for "using wh", which really made me laugh :silly: since I had stats on some maps barely on + or even not. I don't have the demos, but I'm willing to share on twitch or skype, up to you, my screen while I'm playing. I have never cheated in my life and I would like to be unbanned. What's more funny, when I get in to etpro servers I barely can kill anyone, so I find myself as low skilled atm - shame that's enough for the guy who kicked/banned me to consider me as cheater

my nick was ohweee@420, thanks for further consideration (if there will be any)
  • ohwee420
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Random ban 23 Mar 2015 15:01 #50361

ohwee420 wrote:
Hello, I'm not really sure this is the right section for this - but im pretty sure "cheaters" section isn't valid aswell, since I have never cheated in my life :sick:

As some of you may noticed - I've been regular on your server for last couple of days, I gotta admit - really enjoyed time spend on your servers thanks to activity and cool community. I didn't play ET for years, I used to play on etpro, I'm kinda known crossfire (for interested, I might link to my profile, where all clans I played for are, also events I've been to). So excluding the fact, i've had like 5 fps on some maps ( :whistle: ), it was really fun to play ET again.

But I got randomly banned for "using wh", which really made me laugh :silly: since I had stats on some maps barely on + or even not. I don't have the demos, but I'm willing to share on twitch or skype, up to you, my screen while I'm playing. I have never cheated in my life and I would like to be unbanned. What's more funny, when I get in to etpro servers I barely can kill anyone, so I find myself as low skilled atm - shame that's enough for the guy who kicked/banned me to consider me as cheater

my nick was ohweee@420, thanks for further consideration (if there will be any)

Thanks for getting in touch.
Yes, we are actually suspecting you of wallhacking.
We will review your demos and reply to you.

Luke
  • lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature

Random ban 23 Mar 2015 20:33 #50366

You are banned.
  • lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature

Random ban 23 Mar 2015 20:33 #50367

First of all, we don't random ban players. We're pretty serious about banning here.
Since you made the effort to come here and claim you're not cheating, I'll make the effort to review the demos I personally took of you again.
  • dessi
  • Administrator
  • .es.Desmond Sadness has joined the Dictators!
  • Thank you received: 148
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2015 20:34 by dessi.

Random ban 23 Mar 2015 20:58 #50370

lucky luke wrote:
You are banned.

Erm, yes. WH too obvious...
  • dessi
  • Administrator

Random ban 23 Mar 2015 22:17 #50378

Could you make the demos public please? (just curious)
  • drei kaese tief
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
tingtingtingting
The following user(s) said Thank You: panzerballet, ohwee420

Random ban 24 Mar 2015 00:23 #50379

no. sry
  • dessi
  • Administrator

Random ban 24 Mar 2015 01:43 #50380

and curiosity killed the cat.. :(
  • panzerballet
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 83
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2015 01:43 by panzerballet.

Random ban 24 Mar 2015 09:53 #50382

Yeah sure, you will review the demos, and you can't public them :-D because you are full of shit. It's not like world is over, I just liked your server, and if I were too good for it, you could tell me, instead of baning me and accusing me of wallhacking.
Basically I recommend you to record your own gameplay, and then watch demo with r_shownormals. You can accuse everyone of everything if u want to.

By the way, If i were cheater, i would just unban myself since its noquarter and its easy to do and come back to your server instead of writing here, but what do I expect? knowledge about ET from guys who never played "real" ET, only fun mods and servers.

I got demo's on my HDD where I played in 1st ladders of ESL and CB and I made damage like 10k+ back in 2008-2010, with like 500+ spectators on gamestv and i'm willing to share them

...yet guys like you (low- in real ET scale) accusing me of cheating.

bb and enjoy your server guys. I liked maplist and the attitude (until you decided to get rid of me since im like 10 levels above of each of you)
  • ohwee420
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucky luke, tsuneobeard

Random ban 24 Mar 2015 12:04 #50384

everyone knows i'm the best, Please
  • tsuneobeard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90

Random ban 24 Mar 2015 16:12 #50387

ohwee420 wrote:
Yeah sure, you will review the demos, and you can't public them :-D because you are full of shit. It's not like world is over, I just liked your server, and if I were too good for it, you could tell me, instead of baning me and accusing me of wallhacking.
Basically I recommend you to record your own gameplay, and then watch demo with r_shownormals. You can accuse everyone of everything if u want to.

By the way, If i were cheater, i would just unban myself since its noquarter and its easy to do and come back to your server instead of writing here, but what do I expect? knowledge about ET from guys who never played "real" ET, only fun mods and servers.

I got demo's on my HDD where I played in 1st ladders of ESL and CB and I made damage like 10k+ back in 2008-2010, with like 500+ spectators on gamestv and i'm willing to share them

...yet guys like you (low- in real ET scale) accusing me of cheating.

bb and enjoy your server guys. I liked maplist and the attitude (until you decided to get rid of me since im like 10 levels above of each of you)

AYY LMAO

thanks for that, cringe-treshold reached for this month.
  • drei kaese tief
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
tingtingtingting
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hagakure, [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=

Random ban 24 Mar 2015 17:42 #50389

Btw guy. I have fallen asleep when swimming. Beat that and then we talk who is 10 lvl higher from others :D

Just gotta love how people are humble at the beginning and assholes at the end xD

Cheers!
  • Citrus#
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47

_/﹋_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋_

Friend of Kernwaffe

Random ban 24 Mar 2015 18:24 #50390

Hey ohwee420,

just tell me your old GUID & I'll have look in our server logs (hirntot/demo2/nexus) starting from 2008. Let's see what we get there.

cya
  • benny
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The following user(s) said Thank You: panzerballet

Random ban 25 Mar 2015 13:36 #50393

Real et??!?!?!?!
We are playing a fake version? WTF is this real et you are talking about.

Plz answer because this is the worst thing I have heared since the 9/11 conspiracy.....
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 75
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com