Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 21 Jun 2015 18:57 #50914

Hi !

I was just playing the Laboratory map and Bong gave a new rule for SK : grenades outside the red zones and hurting ennemies inside the red zone are forbidden and is considered as SK if someone is killed. Since when this rule has changed ?! Cause this has already been done for several years, like at the axis exit in Oasis map and NO admins never told anything cause it was ALLOWED like for artis ! So why not anymore now ?

Other thing : Bong told me to stop, so i've stopped to launch nades enabling to cause damages inside the red zone ! So i launched them further (near the table in the room outside the axis spawn in Laboratory map), and i've been kicked for SK because other players have complained of SK when they have been killed near the table (far away from the red zone so) and althought ABSOUTELY NO DAMAGES where caused to ANYONE INSIDE the red zone !

This is the first time in 10 years that i played this server that ive been kicked for a SK, and worse of all : it was "totally non-existent" ! If the whole room outside axis spawn exit roome is the new red zone now, like this kick vote seems to mean, so update the map to update and enlarge the red zone to the 2 rooms, and why not the 3rd on the other side !

Well i'm totally angry and disappointed for all of this ! Shame i wasn't recording the game... It would be totally clear and irrefutable !
  • Madvin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 21 Jun 2015 19:34 #50915

Afaik there is no change in sk policy, thus concerning nades/mortar/arti/airstrike, the point of impact determines about sk or not. AOE into the red zone is explicitely allowed.

However there was always the posibility for guards/mods/admins to determine and punish abusive behavior, like airstrikes onto the (nonredzoned) roof of the axis goldrush spawn.

By me usage of nades close to the spawn is usually not considered abusive behavior.

However i dont want to point fingers in any direction.

- It may be an unjustified kick.

- It may be that a nade of you bounced badly.

- It is also possible that some joker kicked your nade into the spawn ... not that e.g. i ever would do such a thing ...
exp[I*Pi]=-1

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 21 Jun 2015 21:44 #50916

so after you got warned, you kept going by throwing the grenade 2 cm further away.
for as far as I know if an admin tells you not to do something, you dont do it. plenty of ppl have been kicked liek tat and many have complained. deal with it

so you got warned and you didnt stop. kick justified no?

anyway, is this realy worth a flamethread????
  • tsuneobeard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2015 21:45 by tsuneobeard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hagakure

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 22 Jun 2015 14:19 #50917

Hey.

When I joined server yesterday, the Axis Lab map was going. About 10-15sec later, Bong warned Madvin fist time. Then I specced the guy and after the warning, all I saw was the same activity. He threw his nades in front of the spawn entry, killing people multiple times. People who wasnt even out from the red zone. After 8th time, Bong finally kicked him. The ignorance and unrespective attitude towards the admin, was the reason why I even bothered to come here. If you are warned multiple times, and given instructions not from 1 but 2 admins, then you should change your behaviour and not continue to be angry, self-justifying and you dont INSIST IN A RUDE WAY for a "written opinion from other admins that rules have been chaned". If you kill someone who is still in a red zone, then it's a red zone kill. And that is not allowed. Doesnt matter if the grenade, or airstrike or artillery or mortar or rifle or panzer was aimed 2cm away from the red zone. If it hurts people inside the red zone, then where do you hope to get with this discussion?

Cheers,

C#
  • Citrus#
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47

_/﹋_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋_

Friend of Kernwaffe

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 22 Jun 2015 15:45 #50918

1) No nades exploded inside the red zone : no wrong fall, nobody kick inside it, nothing... they just exploded at 50cm in front of the red zone room, like i ve always done since years, and this was clearly the reason Bong warned me : they caused wounds inside the red zone he said...
2) My nades killed nobody inside the red zone, only wounds on axis staying inside too long, when they exploded outside the red zone.
3) I totaly disagree with Tsune and Citrus comments ! When Bond said to me to stop, yes ive complained and asked informations about this new SK rule because i was totally amazed about it, but i've stopped to launch my nades at 50 cm from the red zone exit immediately ! I've launched them at least at 3 or 4 meters further, close to the table ! It caused multikill at the first try and that's why i said "it's better there ?" and i have been kicked for SK directly after that, when one axis player insulted me for this multikill. And the best proof that my nades weren't too close from the red zone this time, is the multikill they directly caused at the first try : when i launched nades at 50cm from the red zone, i never did kills because axis exited with the respawn armour protecting them, but at 3 or 4 meters further, the armour disappears and it caused directly the multikill ! And at this distance, absolutely NO DEATH AND NO WOUND have been caused to the axis INSIDE the red zone or at less than 2 meters from it ! It's just IMPOSSIBLE because i was to the same distance from them, and i would be wounded too !
4) To explain the unjustified kick from Bong, i'm just practically sure he hasn't seen anything about the multikill, hasn't seen the distance my nades exploded from the red zone exactly, and he based his judgement only on the comments of some players... like Reji who told just after the warning that i continued, althought i didn't ! I've stopped to launch my nades at 50cm from the spawn exit after the warning of Bong to launch them further ! That's all i can say and i have no reason to lie about this ! You don't stop to tell me i complain all the time on the server, it's true i'm a real french :p , but this is the first time i've taken time to come here on this forum, not to complain but to defend my honour on the server about wrong and unjustified accusations !
  • Madvin
  • Fresh Boarder

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 22 Jun 2015 17:25 #50919

"It is forbidden to kill, no matter if active or "afk" inside the marked area with ANY weapon"
www.vereinte-nationen.de/kw_joomla/index...e-rules#spawnkilling
i didn´t find "except your nade exploded outside" or sth like that...

I saw that u killed 3 Axis in red zone with nade, cuz i stood behind them (!!!) and got hit also, so pls stop your conspiracy theory...

btw
"If an Admin, Moderator, Gurdian says it is or was spawnkill, it is that way!"

1 last thing, maybe 2
"And at this distance, absolutely NO DEATH AND NO WOUND have been caused to the axis INSIDE the red zone or at less than 2 meters from it ! It's just IMPOSSIBLE because i was to the same distance from them..."
and then
" i'm just practically sure he hasn't seen anything about the multikill, hasn't seen the distance my nades exploded from the red zone exactly"

U did a multikill with NO DEATH AND NO WOUND ?

impressed Bong
  • Bong
  • Thank you received: 43

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 22 Jun 2015 17:33 #50920

Madvin, you play here long enough to know how hard it is to babysit every abuse/conflict...

In case you were wronged, you know that Bong is trying hard to be fair to everyone.
Personal advice, if you know that you did nothing wrong, just comply with admin decision, you know that your honor is clean... There is no need to require affirmation from others.

But seriously, what happened to you is really not big deal. I was marked few times, once was justified, other time not, but there is nothing to gain from arguing, and you are encouraging real rule abusers to do same.

Relax.

PS. You really think average kw player even thinks about others? Those that do, well I am pretty confident they know how you play, so... :)
  • GrizzLyCRO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 16

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 22 Jun 2015 18:52 #50921

All cool boys (in a gender neutral sence) at least had a sk mark once.... all other are just baby-faces.

There is neither the need for defending any honor nor of beeing in the right.

In 5 years we all sit together at a beer and laugh about it. The time we spent here in the forum we could fragg our butts off....
exp[I*Pi]=-1

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 22 Jun 2015 18:59 #50922

Bad.Santa.Brauni wrote:
In 5 years we all sit together at a beer and laugh about it.

"Hey man, you remember that time i was kicked for nades near spawn?" - "Ye man, i remember! That was hot shit, dude!"

:laugh:
  • sushi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "Worth a kick..."
  • Thank you received: 101

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 22 Jun 2015 19:24 #50923

I'm not sure... and i don't want to setup a conspirany theory... but maybe it was all different and we got it all wrong...

i guess we will never find out the truth... oh my...
... sometimes it hits you just cold and hard...

Now that we all had a laugh (and i hope madvin too) i must insist on pointing out the serious topic that this thread is missing cat contenet - which i will change now, and i'm cerial about it...,

thanks for your attention
luke

• lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reji #1

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 22 Jun 2015 20:35 #50924

@Bong :
1) you warned me for damages caused inside the red zone by nades outside the red zone, "damages" not "kills" ! I dont remember having caused any kills inside the red zone by the nades before your warning, because of the respawn armour and the fact that i die very fast after the axis respawned and before the last nades ive thrown exploded... But if there were kills or damages in the red zone, it was BEFORE the warning ! And not after, when you've kicked me.
2) Santa has already explained before what is the common rule applied by all the admins about sk and points of impact... in 10 years, ive never heard any admin tell something different than that, ive never seen anyone of them warning someone for that, except with airstrikes (i never use them)...
3) Read better... when i did the multikill, it was after your warning, just before the kick, and with nades at 4 meters away of the red zone, near the table ! So these nades couldn't have caused any kills or wounds INSIDE the red zone, it is absolutely impossible ! And i remember perfectly this fact ! This is at this moment that i said : "It's better there ?" and you kicked me immediately ! This is the first time i got a multikill announcement there, because this is the first time i launched a nade further from the red zone, at the location where the axis respawn armour disappears... And no kills of this multikill have happened inside the red zone or less than 2 meters from the red zone because i know what i've done, ive seen everything, and it is just absolutely impossible at this distance ! I've been kicked for sk for having killed several meters away of the red zone ! This is the fact !

Now like the others say, i just have to forget it... but i hate injustice and it is hard for me to forget, to calm down or to stop talking... this is the reason why admins mute me sometimes... ^^ I just have to wait a little time before returning on the server... It will pass...

Good evening ! Good game and have fun ! ;)
  • Madvin
  • Fresh Boarder

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 22 Jun 2015 23:49 #50926

I wasn't there and i'm certain u deserve it. You've been acting like a dick everytime you're in the server and the constant whinning and "leave madvin alone" cry, it's just a snowball going down a mountain.
if you're throwing nades in spawn exit and a guy has 1 hp and dies in spawn cause of blast radious, that's spawnkill, u can even shoot to spawn as long as you don't kill anyone but if you do, you get a major cool award like all cools guys had once, even though you're not cool in any world. :)

One advice to you now that you have a mark, use tampons.
  • panzerballet
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 83
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hagakure, Reji #1

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 22 Jun 2015 23:55 #50927

so, finally my 50 cts:

You got kicked, maybe right or wrong. Everybody gets a kick once in a while, it's just about the amount of time to go pee and then reconnect.
I seriously wonder what's wrong with you, you've been a fun-to-play-with-player for like forever but lately you're only whining and complaining. You know, our mods aren't chosen because they enjoy kicking so much, so if you get a warning, you might consider the possibility of stopping what you're doing instead of trying to outsmart whoever warned you by doing the same thing SLIGHTLY different just to prove a point...

After all IT IS NOT A BIG DEAL!

So here's what I propose to you: Just because you're such an oldtimer on our server. I will kick Bong for admin abuse, I won't be serious about it, he will yell at me and won't be serious about it and you will stop being so frecking serious about whatever is happening.

Deal?

Edit: P.S.: That ice bucket challenge video? Sitting on a back of a horse? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, that's so stupid!
  • dessi
  • Administrator
  • .es.Desmond Sadness has joined the Dictators!
  • Thank you received: 148
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2015 23:57 by dessi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrizzLyCRO, Citrus#, tsuneobeard

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 23 Jun 2015 09:21 #50928

Even I got kicked once. a long long time ago. by dessi, I doubt he even remembers. but #neverforget. I still hate him for that.

so I get it madvin. nothing worse than getting kicked and being able to join 5 mins after

those 5 min give you enough time to get a chill pill and get over it
  • tsuneobeard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reji #1

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 23 Jun 2015 10:55 #50929

dessi wrote:
so, finally my 50 cts:

I will kick Bong for admin abuse, I won't be serious about it.

You ass, why is it always bong there gets kicked ? it is my time to get kicked, I demand a kick now
:)
  • Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 23 Jun 2015 20:42 #50931

@Dessi : I have no problem with Bong, don't do that ! I don't call it a kick, but something worse : a sk marking that will follow me for a long time ! Each time i will connect on the server, everybody will see that on its screen, in red, so nobody will miss it, what a shame for me ! I will feel like Cersei in the last GOT episode... :pinch:
Then if i'm whinning all the time, like i said, it's because i'm a real french ! Everybody does this here, the whole world knows it ! I'm really like this in the real life too, so you have the real me on the server... :evil:
Finally, i'm kicked or muted sometimes on the server (for whining particularly, or for talking too much), but the last time, i remember that very well : it was from you dessi ! 3 or 4 weeks ago ! :whistle: I never forget like you can see ! :evil:

Now let me finish my dinner... no roquefort today, i'm so sad... :( (yes it is a whinning... AND THEEEEEEEN ???!!! :woohoo: )

@+
  • Madvin
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015 20:45 by Madvin.

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 24 Jun 2015 01:43 #50933

• Hagakure
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 24 Jun 2015 02:26 #50934

@Madvin:

man, believe me.. compared to that, what we have to handle with on Teamspeak.. this is really not a big deal.

It´s not allowed to laugh, to sing, to complain.. and also to eat chips or chocolate. In very very extraordinary measures.. we are allowed to say " i need a medic". But of course only with a db between 30 and 35.

And you really think, you can use granades in a labratory ???

ANO
  • ANO
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 54

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 24 Jun 2015 20:27 #50937

ANO wrote:
@Madvin:

It´s not allowed to laugh, to sing, to complain.. and also to eat chips or chocolate.
ANO

Can I eat my popcorn ?
  • Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2015 20:28 by Amadeus_Denmark.

SK rules changed by Bong + unjustified kick for sk 25 Jun 2015 20:37 #50947

Like i thought...
Connection... admintest : level 0 user ! I disconnect immediately...

After more than 8 years as lvl 13... You are too good...
I don't want to play anymore !
  • Madvin
  • Fresh Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: elanze
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com