Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?!

Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 02 Sep 2010 20:49 #39030

Its like getting shot in the face and having a heart attack at the same time wen i saw this map downloading on my computer for the new campaign.I preyed this map would NEVER get in the KW servers but Murphy's law intertwined and screwed my up big time.
I remember Toxicity:Facility 31 its absolutely a MASSIVE map.Its to big even for 40+ people.U can wander around for the whole
match and still fined no one .The objectives are to many and for guys who don't know this map they can easily get lost.Overall this map is just to complicated and good only for servers with 60+ people lol.

Like i told skorpio this map has no place on the server.I don't know wat possessed the admins to do this(Satan,a evil ancestor,Johnus wtf).PLS just get rid of this shit map because every time it will get skipped by vote.

slay.
  • slayer515
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

We all make choices but in the end our choices make us
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2010 20:51 by slayer515.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 02 Sep 2010 21:11 #39031

Admins are drunk or on coke most of the time.
All the money they get paid is bad for their character...
  • dessi
  • Administrator
  • .es.Desmond Sadness has joined the Dictators!
  • Thank you received: 148

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 03 Sep 2010 10:36 #39033

:huh:

Very wired Map.
:woohoo:
  • A$$!
  • Expert Boarder

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 03 Sep 2010 12:05 #39034

Slayer, I never said a word about this map. We had an argue (?) in my topic about maps, I read your posts, you looked like you read mine too. Where I post about this map?? Nowhere. Show me my post about this map, then I can say you are right. If you will not find it, just... be quiet (to not say something worse.).

BTW wtf added to my nick means what? Please explain me.

Im happy you got 'shot in the face', because you deserved to get it. You talk like admin, where you havent any rights to do this. You can REQUEST from admins to put/throw away some map. You say something should be/have to be. Now you see who have the 'power of brains'. Admins make decisions, not You. Have fun on Toxicity <hahaha>.
I dont like some of maps on server, or even hate, and what? You says these maps are shit and admin should or even have to remove them. I request. Thats difference between us. And now you will ply on Toxicity, and I will not play on some maps I hate, haha.
  • Johnus
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2010 12:11 by Johnus.

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 03 Sep 2010 19:20 #39042

We just played it and I think it's OK. Only the defense had some problems, because they didn't know where to defend and the ways are a bit longer than on other maps. The axis spawn could be a bit closer to the front, i.e. the delivery room. Is it possible to lower the spawn times for the axis team?
  • Skorpio
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 25 Sep 2010 11:56 #39484

Some maps are crap plain and simple...this is one.... and to top it off its 1 of 3 crap maps in a row, can handle 1 here and there but 3 in a row is plain silly and way too much for me, you got this one followed by robenwhatever then castel eltz one after the other...fook that. I mean who in the right mind thinks to make these maps then put 3 crap ones together on a server, least seperate them so your not waiting an hour and half to play a game worth playing. Just nuts and ruins a perfectly good server tbh.

Rant over.

Re:

Snuffs
  • snuffs99
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I dont need to get a life, i'm a gamer so have lots of them.

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 25 Sep 2010 13:01 #39485

snuffs99 wrote:
Some maps are crap plain and simple...this is one.... and to top it off its 1 of 3 crap maps in a row, can handle 1 here and there but 3 in a row is plain silly and way too much for me, you got this one followed by robenwhatever then castel eltz one after the other...fook that. I mean who in the right mind thinks to make these maps then put 3 crap ones together on a server, least seperate them so your not waiting an hour and half to play a game worth playing. Just nuts and ruins a perfectly good server tbh.

Rant over.

Re:

Snuffs

I am sure many people does not like this map and its not my favorite neither. But, what I do not like at all is things like is reading 'crap' three times in the same sentence and so on. You should know that somebody created the campaing during his/her free time and this should be respected. Everybody commit mistakes and criticism is welcome, but allways with good manners :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politeness
  • ghosthunter
  • Whatever!
  • Thank you received: 16
Process of trial and error... I guess.
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2010 16:10 by ghosthunter. Reason: My orthography sucks. !facepalm again !!elf!!

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 25 Sep 2010 13:29 #39486

Word!
  • lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 25 Sep 2010 18:16 #39490

@snuffs:
Don't forget, there's a second server. It's the same, regarding configs etc. There's different maps there. It might be an idea to connect to et2.kernwaffe.de for the duration of such as three "crap maps" in a row!

This is the reason there are different cmgns on the servers,btw :)
  • dessi
  • Administrator

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 25 Sep 2010 18:18 #39491

ghosthunter wrote:

I am sure many people does not like this map and its not my favorite neither. But, what I do not like at all is things like is reading 'crap' three times in the same sentence and so on. You should know that somebody created the campaing during his/her free time and this should be respected. Everybody commit mistakes and criticism is welcome, but allways with good manners :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politeness

Hmmm going off the language i see on the server each day i think its a bit rich pulling me on the word crap tbh. IMO thats what those maps are in the nicest possible terms andi was posting my dislike in the best and most polite way i could at the time, but i'll accept that the word c**p maybe a bit too much for some to handle :dry: . I personally thought it was very tame and fitting given that IMO there are 3 "bad" maps in a row.

As for creating a campaign??..well i dont mean any disrespect but they take literally seconds to put together and upload, however i'll accept someone has taken time out to create and upload it onto the server.... so ofc i'll respect that person for giving their time and i apologise to that person if they feel my view is too harsh. As for manners?? well it has nothin to do with mannors, its an opinion and rather than whine and bitch (is that word ok?? or too much still??) ingame i came to the forums to rant as one should.

Either way it was simply an opinion expressed in the correct place with a bit of a rant in the tone, rest assured though i'll be sure to watch how many times i make use of any one word in my posts from now on. ;)

Also next time before you try to educate me on politenesss and shame me for my over use of a word maybe read your own wiki link beforehand and practice what you preach. ;)
While the goal of politeness is to make all of the parties relaxed and comfortable with one another, these culturally defined standards at times may be manipulated to inflict shame on a designated party.

Frag ya soon.

Re:

Snuffs

P.S @ Dessi m8

I agree m8 and your totally correct, usually i would but today KW2 was empty at 7-8AM GMT, so i stayed on KW1, lived through the first 2 maps but was gutted when the 3rd came along so came here to vent and rant rather than do it ingame. I know the map order now so ofc will leave the server if its too much, i've also said my bit here and am happy to leave it be. Thank you also for not reading too much into my rant and giving a non judgemental reply. :)
  • snuffs99
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I dont need to get a life, i'm a gamer so have lots of them.
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2010 18:42 by snuffs99.

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 25 Sep 2010 20:44 #39493

I apologize because I was too direct and I didn't want to create a flame . Please, let me explain what I mean as manners.

When I try to convince somebody to change a set of maps, I have two opcions:

- Say that everything is a shit, crap, etc. and all should be changed.

- Try to give valid reasons to convince them: too big/small, unbalanced, lags too much, etc... like many people said before in this thread. Also, a good option is give away a list of alternative maps that could work well there.

Try for one second to look from the point of wiew of the person that uploaded the campaing and read your message again ;)

Regards,

Ghosthunter
  • ghosthunter
  • Whatever!

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 25 Sep 2010 20:54 #39494

Ppl pls stick to the topic.Thank u.
  • slayer515
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 26 Sep 2010 00:25 #39496

• lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 26 Sep 2010 08:24 #39499

• dessi
  • Administrator

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 27 Sep 2010 09:36 #39510

dessi wrote:
This comment deserves the WTF seal!

• ghosthunter
  • Whatever!

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 27 Sep 2010 19:45 #39516

I didnt played it yet, always skipped lol
  • Johnus
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 27 Sep 2010 19:46 #39517

Trust me john its not pretty.
  • slayer515
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Toxicity:Facility 31 seriously !?! 28 Sep 2010 13:36 #39524

Black Dynamite says: Replace it with Marakesh Streets Night!!!
  • floppy75
  • Gold Boarder
  • The Pimmelmann
Last Edit: 28 Sep 2010 13:37 by floppy75.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com