Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Campaigns are bad :sick:

Campaigns are bad :sick: 13 Jan 2013 14:02 #46360

Hey
And yes this is another rage thread about crapy maps.Lets start:

UJE the Beast B3-beast gets bugged at gate and the map needs to get restarted to fix it;second obj is impossible to accomplish because there is a choke point in which allies cant pass.

Eye of Horus-narrow corridors + longass spawn distance = impossible to win for allies

Clavier33 - no comment

Escape2 - insane lag;almost impossible to win for allies

Assault (Final) - impossible to win for allies

Base 55 (Final) -insane lag,gets skipped by admins

Nightmare (Final)-insane lag

Battery Recharged 1.3.0 - wtf is this abomination ?

Artic Gun - lag,always gets skipped

Krakow Armada-impossible to win for allies;lag hell

ETDO Pipelinerefinery - aaaaa ?

I must ask commander and luke to stop putting custom maps that are made just for the lulz in the campaigns and use maps that are not buggy or imbalanced like the ones mentioned above.The server doesnt need "fresh" new maps that piss people off but THAT ALWAYS WORKED like these:

that ufo map (cant remember name now)
haunted mansion
hotchkiss
v2 factory
marakesh day
baserace
goldrush
oasis
beach invasion
axis lab

Venice
Caen
Bremen
Snatch
Dubrovnik
Castle Attack
Saberpeak
MLB Daybreak
Millenium Falcon
Industry 2
Over the Top
TramFight
Breakout
Darji 2
  • slayer515
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

We all make choices but in the end our choices make us
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Campaigns are bad :sick: 13 Jan 2013 17:58 #46363

I dont agree with you that campaings are that bad.There are some maps which I do not particularly like it,but ill give them a try.
I like to play new maps,because if i play same maps over and over they will become boring.
  • WinterGreen
  • Senior Boarder
  • Dubstep >3
  • Thank you received: 13

Campaigns are bad :sick: 13 Jan 2013 22:59 #46365

armada and pipeline refinery are both very good maps. mp_assault is ok (other versions of this map are better. i somewhat agree to what is said about others (though all have been won moderately regular beside nightmare which i havent seen won since people learned it).
and i like both the beast and escape even though both are super tough.
dieing daily for your experience.
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2013 23:00 by the benevolent adversary.

Campaigns are bad :sick: 14 Jan 2013 14:07 #46367

What should I reply on that?
Of course we can make one rotation with standart maps only running from now on. Of course we could ignore people that suggest new and different maps. Of course we could admit that not all maps are absolute appropriate to this amount of players (btw which are really appropriate?).
The fact is, we put new maps in - people cry about a bad campaign. We put old maps in - people want new maps. So accordingly to this issue, we mix them up and hope you will like most of them. If not, we ask for your suggestions of suitably (new) maps on the forum. Not everybody loves each map - we know that. But we offer 3 different servers (running 3 different campaigns).

So at the end, we note your maps as a suggestion, subtract the maps that wont run or have been in rotation recently and look forward to further suggestions from others.

Greetz
  • Commander
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 27

Campaigns are bad :sick: 14 Jan 2013 18:31 #46373

by the way my commenting on this thread should not be construed as my thinking this is a bad roatation (though i do think there are a few too many very tough maps in this one).
overall i think kw has good rotations and i love that you can keep finding maps i havent played and hope you continue to do so (and those who dislike custom maps want a boring game with the same maps over and over). keep up the great work!
long live et and kw!

Campaigns are bad :sick: 18 Jan 2013 22:54 #46392

the only one that piss me off is mp_assault, is only legal sk arty and/or mortar in the middle... it needs a red zone ** *** **** *** ***
  • kolos
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2013 15:09 by Commander. Reason: stupid language

Campaigns are bad :sick: 19 Jan 2013 16:09 #46397

unfortunately this is a capturable spawn. was hell yesterday because a mortar had the drop hole targeted! now this hole is very hard to get into in the first place so with mortar was almost impossible (luckily the mortarer felt pity on us and moved his target).

Campaigns are bad :sick: 22 Jan 2013 11:24 #46426

Commander wrote:
What should I reply on that?
Of course we can make one rotation with standart maps only running from now on. Of course we could ignore people that suggest new and different maps. Of course we could admit that not all maps are absolute appropriate to this amount of players (btw which are really appropriate?).
The fact is, we put new maps in - people cry about a bad campaign. We put old maps in - people want new maps. So accordingly to this issue, we mix them up and hope you will like most of them. If not, we ask for your suggestions of suitably (new) maps on the forum. Not everybody loves each map - we know that. But we offer 3 different servers (running 3 different campaigns).

So at the end, we note your maps as a suggestion, subtract the maps that wont run or have been in rotation recently and look forward to further suggestions from others.

Greetz

wow, congratulatoins that you kept staying friendly and calm on one of the
whiner rage ranting threads from people who do not know how to bring on
constructive criticism. we should put your answer on the front page for all
the "this is shit asshole campaign shit"-dudes :D
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke
  • Thank you received: 67
VI VI VI, the number of the beast.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com