Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You want to show off? Tell everybody how good you are in the game? Did something great? Tell here...

TOPIC: The best chartwell trick

The best chartwell trick 08 Sep 2009 03:09 #28202

Recorded demo::silly:
www.sendspace.com/file/2m29o1
won't move at first, but by pressing all keys, I finally found the demo key :)

Some ppl don't understand how they get killed.:lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope I had more rounds and that worked in the inside areas :)

How to reproduce ? No idea. Front spawn doors fight...pushes... then it pushed me down to this level.
:S:silly: :silly:
  • Fraser
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The best chartwell trick 08 Sep 2009 05:07 #28203

lol.
You should have been fops for endless ammo. :)
  • TerrorTom
  • Junior Boarder
  • Terror is everywhere

Re:The best chartwell trick 08 Sep 2009 17:43 #28219

Same Bug on "Industry2". But on that Map, you'll need a friend to jump over a house and then you fell down to the underground where you can knife away everything. Shooting and Airstrikes won't work with this Bug.
  • The_Emperor
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:The best chartwell trick 08 Sep 2009 21:39 #28233

lol. ok, im an smartass, i know, but technically spoken you have produced an error similar to the one in railgun or in fueldump, so called "the watertower bug". These bugs are the result of "faulty curves". curves in general are a very very strange and buggy part of a map. in one of my maps i for example jump into a door, from which the sides are made of curves, and i suddenly freeze in the air and get magnetized to some sort of "center", like black holes and then i suddenly get splat :side:

the ground before the mainentrance in chartwell however also consists of those "curves" and you probably can think the rest.

so far the (very simplified) theory. practically spoken you have stepped in a very special place of the map from where you fell down to the ground. i first thought you couldnt kill anybody from there, but curves are non-solid from inside, so you can shoot from inside to outside, but nobody can shoot you from outside; similar to railgun. but i doubt you could have killed everyone in every place from there. probably you couldnt hit ppl inside the house, cause the house is made of brushes, which are, who would have thought, solid, if they are not manipulated by the mapper itself, meaning having skinned the surface of those brushes with a special shader, which is, who would have thought, non-solid. some places however are not curves, so you probably only could have killed ppl walking outside (as a very big area outside is made of those curves, but inside the house there are some places you cant shoot from down there.

its now up to you to remember the exactly spot and pls post pick then here...i wanna exploit it ^^
  • qualmi
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2009 21:42 by qualmi.

Re:The best chartwell trick 05 Apr 2010 09:53 #35748

It's ghost hunter? :laugh:
  • Dobermann
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com