Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You want to show off? Tell everybody how good you are in the game? Did something great? Tell here...

TOPIC: Overdose

Overdose 16 Feb 2011 10:36 #41850

Take a look at it:
team-blur-games.com/overdose/about/

It will be Free2Play like ET :)

• sTaTic
  • Platinum Boarder
  • FuYu! - FTW ^.^
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Overdose 16 Feb 2011 12:44 #41851

sounds very interesting, certainly will give it a shot. hope they figure out proper classes and objectives. graphics look very nice and q2-engine sounds promising for movement/feel.
  • K@rm@
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ...is a bitch!
  • Thank you received: 70
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars – the rest I just squandered." George Best

Re:Overdose 16 Feb 2011 15:02 #41855

the whole ET community is going wild because thesy rebuilt fueldump for their techdemo (see screenshots and the vid) however this is the only time they mention the game (so id will NOT be a remake).
Sure enough they have learned from splashdamage and BRINK who got cF excited about making a competetive shooter but all they show these days is facial paint customization.
The thing that makes me optimistic about it tho is the engine. All those free to play shooters (there are a million out there) feel crappy when it comes to weapon handling, basically they feel like Counterstrike.
Finally we will see another Quake-Engine game, but if it feels like one is not at all clear.
Remember that Call of Duty Modern Warfare (CoD4) and even the new BlackOps use the SAME engine as ET and they dont feel similar. Not bad tho but different.
  • Metti
  • Platinum Boarder
I reject the reality and substitute my own.
Last Edit: 16 Feb 2011 15:10 by Metti.

Re:Overdose 19 Mar 2011 21:49 #42146

destroyable environment? no? then i stick to et.
  • Tiger_mum
  • Senior Boarder
"You should eat more potatoes! That's good for your cock." (Otosan, aus "The Tokyo Diaries")
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com