Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
You want to show off? Tell everybody how good you are in the game? Did something great? Tell here...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admins, what do?!

Admins, what do?! 15 Mar 2015 00:18 #50319

HUN trick
  • panzerballet
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 83
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hagakure, Reji #1

Admins, what do?! 15 Mar 2015 17:50 #50321

Delete your hun+fart bind and wait till your tempban expires in 2 days.

Even reji recognized when to stop before getting (temp)banned ...you didnt ... and thats really an accomplishment.
exp[I*Pi]=-1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nemesis, Dopingman

Admins, what do?! 15 Mar 2015 18:38 #50322

Funny how i got temp ban because of a guy who is always complaining and insulting everyone and stacking the teams...
I guess the fart noise is really offensive... for the guy who keeps calling everyone brainless and lame!

I got a complaint about a guy who keep calling me exa lame, it really offends me personally, will he get temp ban? Will he be at least muted? Couldn't he just ignore me? If reji was an admin all would be resolved! (publicity paid by reji) :lol:
  • panzerballet
  • Gold Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reji #1

Admins, what do?! 15 Mar 2015 19:22 #50324

You can call hun a better-team-switcher when he does stack the teams (i also call him so repeatly, and !kickswitch him occasionally)

You can call your team brainless when your teammates play without using their brains (i also do that)

You can call other player lame if they play lame (i also do that)

But for all there is a specific reason and action behind the statements, and it doesnt always target one specific player.

But you cant always pick on one specific player for no specific reason in an insulting way who doesnt want that. Hun complained about that, and he has every right to do so.

And after many many many personal warnings in that matter from me to you and finally the explicte warning for a tempban next time, you cant fake surprize that you get a tempban.

What did you expect how that would end?
exp[I*Pi]=-1
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucky luke, GrizzLyCRO, Nemesis, Citrus#, Dopingman

Admins, what do?! 15 Mar 2015 20:10 #50325

panzerballet wrote:
If reji was an admin all would be resolved! :lol:
  • sushi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "Worth a kick..."
  • Thank you received: 101
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2015 20:11 by sushi.

Admins, what do?! 15 Mar 2015 21:00 #50326

Bad.Santa.Brauni wrote:
You can call hun a better-team-switcher when he does stack the teams (i also call him so repeatly, and !kickswitch him occasionally)

You can call your team brainless when your teammates play without using their brains (i also do that)

You can call other player lame if they play lame (i also do that)

But for all there is a specific reason and action behind the statements, and it doesnt always target one specific player.

But you cant always pick on one specific player for no specific reason in an insulting way who doesnt want that. Hun complained about that, and he has every right to do so.

And after many many many personal warnings in that matter from me to you and finally the explicte warning for a tempban next time, you cant fake surprize that you get a tempban.

What did you expect how that would end?

Yeah, i agree and i don't mind a temp ban. I know i'm agressive and offensive but also frontal and i insult the others too but ffs, he teamswitches to attacking team every f...ing map! And when things are sour joins the winning team so, i guess that behaviour is acceptable cause i can't recall if i ever saw a !kickswitch in kw since i started to play here.

So what did i expect or have been expecting and nothing happen? Mute for spamming or broken record disorder, kick for teamswitches, winning team joiner and not respecting the !evener. If i were an admin i would do this. (Propaganda mode)

Btw, i didn't saw the tempban warning. The server was too chaotic to pay attention (honestly) :laugh:
  • panzerballet
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2015 21:02 by panzerballet.

Admins, what do?! 15 Mar 2015 21:52 #50327

I never sayed i liked that guy or his behavior ... and indeed hun is on my close-watch list ...
exp[I*Pi]=-1
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2015 21:58 by Bad.Santa.Brauni.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hagakure

Admins, what do?! 16 Mar 2015 05:35 #50328

+Brauni

mfg bong
  • Bong
  • Thank you received: 43

Admins, what do?! 16 Mar 2015 13:01 #50330

hmm first i typed a reply to this topic, then i delete it course i didn't wanner interfere and turn the gun back to me, but I also have an idea about Hunt i to share so I do it any way

That guy is doing nothing wrong, he do not spawn kill, he do not use any exploid in maps, all he do is he going on the attacking team, he is not going on the winning team, he make the team win and you guys are bugging him for that, all he do is playing the game. And yes when he won a map he do a "Hunt trick" so what? he is happy he made it and so am I when I win a map "amadelicus"
What is wrong with you guys, nagging some one just be course he like to win a map and are proud of it, and omg I understand him when he whine about teammates the totally ignore the guy there try win a map on the team he is on, I also do that(I have to work on that, I know) but in all, he just play the game as it is soposed to be played, and some few of you guys are angry at him, what is wrong with you ?
and if he some few times go on a winning team so what? I know a lot of guys there do also higher level persons there do that from time to time, do we scream about them ? no we don't dare.

He is just a player there play his game, just let him play, no need to bee rude to any one. we all have fails.

So what now ? did we learn something ? do we now need to find a new offer we can nag? or any one we can insult away from game?
You maybe are not looking for new friends but we are not that many there play this game any more, but all there still are left, loves this game so why push any one away from server try be friendly instead, all this negative stuff kill the fun for all
I have an idea, can we try together make this a good place for all with out any hate for old stuff what ever it is and start play together for fun?

NO more negative stuff from old time players
  • Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2015 14:14 by Amadeus_Denmark.

Admins, what do?! 16 Mar 2015 15:25 #50332

This spiralled out of controle really fast.

a respectfull and understanding admin would have never let it get this far....

REJI FOR ADMIN!

FREE PANZERBALLET!
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 75
The following user(s) said Thank You: sushi, panzerballet, Dopingman

Admins, what do?! 16 Mar 2015 16:40 #50333

well panzer, no offense, but you had it comming.

if you say you're offended by his exa lame, I feel sorry for you :(. but hearing a fart sounds that's connected with your name, which is targetted personally compared to caling a team brainless, well it's a different situation. admins shouldnt have to deal with this kind of shit. we're (mostly) all adults here, lets start acting like them aswell, ktnxbye
  • tsuneobeard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90
The following user(s) said Thank You: ANO, Nemesis

Admins, what do?! 16 Mar 2015 17:55 #50335

tsuneobeard wrote:
if you say you're offended by his exa lame, I feel sorry for you :(. but hearing a fart sounds that's connected with your name, which is targetted personally compared to caling a team brainless, well it's a different situation. admins shouldnt have to deal with this kind of shit. we're (mostly) all adults here, lets start acting like them aswell, ktnxbye

Jeez, i was completly trolling when i said i was offended. I would feel sorry for myself if i was offended.
The fart sound was only used when he make his broken record statements, it was annoying because he does it all the time...
And let's not start acting like adults, life would lose all the fun cona :silly:
  • panzerballet
  • Gold Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reji #1

Admins, what do?! 17 Mar 2015 08:10 #50338

Reji #1 wrote:
REJI FOR ADMIN! FREE PANZERBALLET!

REJI 2015 - If it´s not Reji, it´s not holy.

VOTE 4 CHANGE NOW!
  • sushi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "Worth a kick..."
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2015 08:12 by sushi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: panzerballet, Reji #1

Admins, what do?! 17 Mar 2015 16:43 #50340

Amadeus_Denmark wrote:
That guy is doing nothing wrong, he do not spawn kill, he do not use any exploid in maps, all he do is he going on the attacking team, he is not going on the winning team, he make the team win and you guys are bugging him for that, all he do is playing the game.

Hun is non-stop crying in a very annoying way even if his team is winning.
He calls his teammates idiots at least 5 times per hour.
When he gets angry he starts pushing ...he pushed me a lot of times in enemy fire without any reason but his anger. I don't know if he had done this with others too.

And you really ask yourself why people don't like him?

To have fun does NOT mean to win at any cost (at least not for me).
  • Hagakure
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
The following user(s) said Thank You: Veive, panzerballet, Reji #1, Dopingman

Admins, what do?! 17 Mar 2015 17:33 #50341

I don't know what happend and shouldn't get involved with this, but something I've noticed, Amadeus says he did/does nothing wrong, yet Brauni had to kick him mutltiple times with !kickswitch? Seems like he did some stuff wrong...
  • drei kaese tief
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
tingtingtingting
The following user(s) said Thank You: panzerballet

Admins, what do?! 17 Mar 2015 22:46 #50343

In the end it shall be fun for everyone with the boundary condition that and everyone has a different oppinion what is fun ... the art is to find a local maximum of fun for everyone ... in physics it is called a frustrated system .... dunno who invented that great name ....
exp[I*Pi]=-1
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2015 22:53 by Bad.Santa.Brauni.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrizzLyCRO, Veive, Nemesis, Citrus#

Admins, what do?! 18 Mar 2015 01:45 #50344

Ladies and gentlemen, Mister Conway Twitty:

• dessi
  • Administrator
  • .es.Desmond Sadness has joined the Dictators!
  • Thank you received: 148

Admins, what do?! 18 Mar 2015 10:39 #50346

we all need to acts liike adults. otherwise this world woulkd be a fun place, that cant be.
  • tsuneobeard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90

Admins, what do?! 19 Mar 2015 22:26 #50352

Eben zuviel spass kann nicht sein! Das Leben als Kohle-Kumpel ist da viel zu hart dafür....

exp[I*Pi]=-1
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2015 22:27 by Bad.Santa.Brauni.

Admins, what do?! 21 Mar 2015 15:51 #50356

Just sayin´...
  • sushi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "Worth a kick..."
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com