Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Offtopic, Links and Fun

TOPIC: empty

empty 10 Jul 2016 22:37 #52238

can someone please explain me what exactly happened between the aos and kw server or w/e

it just saddens me that kw is empty and i demand an explenation!
  • tsuneobeard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90
The administrator has disabled public write access.

empty 11 Jul 2016 00:11 #52239

Final match of the Euro 2016 tonight... would have been empty anyways...
  • dessi
  • Administrator
  • .es.Desmond Sadness has joined the Dictators!
  • Thank you received: 148

empty 11 Jul 2016 02:59 #52243

tell me about it, I am in portugal, it's madness!
  • tsuneobeard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90

empty 09 Aug 2016 16:59 #52359

Core damages done, tsuneo-man........ Afraid needless any more, its pitiful, heartbraking, disturbing whatsoever, here's my presumption on development of events basis the last 6-16 months: the unbearable, everyday lag retracted the past players out the playfield /w/o hesitation of coming back?/

Granted, I was made leaving the KW habitat I had tempting pleasure living in, as Kernwaffe 'was' my one-time stop for 5 or about that years consecutive gaming, and ever since Apr 31 I stepped away (once this June, I thought i "jump over"/overcome the obstacles I, as gaming individual, was vaguely messed in), had not eyed the KW steadiness within ET.
  • N3rwitZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Naked Flesh
  • Thank you received: 4
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2016 17:10 by N3rwitZ.

empty 12 Aug 2016 13:11 #52364

I remember reading in AoS forum how you "wasted so many years" on kernwaffe servers. :D
"tempting pleasure living in" :D

When I banned you you had connected to our servers for the sole purpose of recruiting our players for playing on the AoS server.

Again, I'm not sure if you really believe you're a victim of injustice or if you've just been sent over again to tell everybody how crappy kernwaffe is, but thank you for your little part in damaging our community! I really hope Amadeus is proud of you!

We used to think of you as a friend... Sad, really really sad...
  • dessi
  • Administrator
  • .es.Desmond Sadness has joined the Dictators!
  • Thank you received: 148
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2016 13:17 by dessi.

empty 12 Aug 2016 18:50 #52365

Well, thats like in real life. When you doing well, everyone is your friend. But when times are rough, you see the true face of your *friends*.

Yeap, dessi, its sad.

But maybe it meant to go this way because people are slowly but surely coming back to KW :) its not full day by day, but it is getting there.

C#
  • Citrus#
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47

_/﹋_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋_

Friend of Kernwaffe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobieb, sushi, tsuneobeard

empty 14 Aug 2016 13:51 #52366

Dude, provocative as always you be. Why be that, poking fun at me and like, despiting me? I am honest, dude..... Why always interpreting it wrong... As much you do I want KW to continue ahead, in this moment no server is up to KW rank. Statistics? F*ck statistics are a figure. It's the atmosphere you sense, atmosphere of intense competitiveness between the Allies & Axis racing for the objective victory, teamwork on Voilegarde.

Entering another server, you don't get that - you get emptiness, bad setting distribution. Whatever it is, KW remains the most rewarding experience with no rivalries. I am dead frank. Even thought you think I am here promoting someone's shit server, KW is what it is through it existence for the pleasant feel it gave to its players, as not the player amount or the vsays - the environment itself. You could had good time 5v5 in 3am in the morning with Schoko, juudas, nemesis, Bong, Militaristi, mysz, I PLAY NAKED, the rest.

Put the hassle off, dessi. We, as in a team in ET, have played not two-three-four hours, but 5-6 hours a day till afterhours, shooting/shoving/kicking each other through evenings. The final word? No place could hook you that much, no matter what difficulties you face to overcome. It stays the place. Don't you ever think?

Present matters if a past exists.

Otherway I always am having a bit respect to who I talk when we tolerant. Tolerance, buddy. I am obliged to answer, this is unbearable to trash at anyone random words. In the end, if free of guilt, you don't decline a comment. The guilty one is silent having remorse. How are you with that saying?

Now to the "you said that, "there". Remember reading it, did not cite but paraphrasing whose words. Misplacing my words, are we playing games? Plain simple copying a line, for a fact basis when argument is happening.

And yeah, a game server is an environment, say it what you will. Am grateful for every second at Kernwaffe, you were once good to me and remember how we had good time (I still remember some holy hell hilarious jokes with Reji and Nemesis playing). But of everything I say, you approach me salty and spitefully. However, you still prided for not providing accurate facts to justify suspending me on KW, rather than "you recruited, I don't have a proving picture". Your arrogance. Last time I made up thread for the ban, I brought all my evidence I recorded at the time necessary a player to.

Ever before, you seemed reluctant giving a reasonable, proof foundation.

I hope u okay me to quote what did you say in the questionable thread, comment #52096:

"A few days of thinking later, I'd like to offer you that, Nerwitz:

Should you realize what's really happening here, what cause you were trying to help and should you really like to play with us again, come find me on our teamspeak server and we'll talk about your ban.
I don't know if you came up with all the hate towards us on your own, or if you've just been fed with a bucket load of horsecrap but we're certainly not the bad guys..."- dessi, May 5 2016, 12:26 website time.

Here I am, nothing to be ashamed of "discussing" my ban in a lengthy talk. Notwithstanding, would you acknowledge guilt, clarify the fuss out to the players if it comes you assigned me false banning? Community loyalty, et cetera.

I am standing against you with MY alias, as like every place else I am Nerwitz on the Wolfenstein scene, I am no one's "minion" (much little Amadeus' lol, we both have arguments over anyone else because I am speaking open and measured). Just so you be up to things, left A** by myself (again disagreements over common communication things).

The last: if I ain't concerned playing on Kernwaffe, would I write near article-long post on that forum?

P.S.: Following this matter affecting anyone, some may wanna know the reason behind ban, dunno, everyone could be that banned, thought the post belongs in the forum, but PM. Really I do hope so no one minds. I'd have posted in the "applause & critique" section if my thread there be unlocked.

Citrus. Friends - select your friends by how you think over things in common. The good ones and "fakers" are recognizable from a long distance. I see the good and wicked, cynical side of people upon a bit of talk.
  • N3rwitZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Naked Flesh
  • Thank you received: 4
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2016 14:24 by N3rwitZ.
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com