Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
post here ur Feedback, Applause and Critique

TOPIC: Critique

Critique 21 May 2013 18:02 #47070

So I got kicked for 10 minutes (not big deal) but this admin is idiot (not idot :))

All is on screen: picturepush.com/showformat.php?format=1024&image=13123194

Short story: I was spaming arty and trying to be faster then my teammate field op and even killed some teammates because they stepped on my arty :) Then I killed [KuH]R!0S[*+*] (maybe it was not first time?), he was in enemy team and he ruined my killing streak by moving me out...

So what I curse a lot? I didnt this time, before he moved me out because I was too busy trying to be the only one who use arty (I hate waiting when other teammate use it :D)
I'm cool with muting for swearing but only when I do it. Don't kick me for being noob yourself...

Other time today he gibbed me (is this the word for admin kill in ET?) for no reason.
I did not swear because I was muted, I didnt teamkill, I was only shooting with my mp40 and around me were many teammates that was doing the same... only I got !gib, so after he gibbed me I teamkilled this poor bastard.
Maybe he have bad day today but you should know abut his periods days :blink:

I know you won't do anything about this because you like/know/respect [KuH]R!0S[*+*] or he will make up some story so I just want to say go "fak" yourself Rios ;)
  • Thyriad
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Critique 21 May 2013 20:03 #47071

Thyriad did u ever heared something about being nice to others and team mates?
I dont think so. because i got many complains about your language on main chat.
And today i got kicked for behavior because of your nice reaction of switching u to the spectators.

I moved you to the spectators because your arty was directly in allies 1st. spawn and allies didnt have had any chance to get forward with this arty on eagles 2 ways.
May be you think about your reaction and dont call others idiots fuckers or cheaters.

Your words ( Maybe he have bad day today but you should know abut his periods days :blink: )
never try to talk with a woman about this topic ! fail

Regards Kuh
  • H5N1
  • MUH MUH !!!
  • Thank you received: 16
Last Edit: 21 May 2013 20:04 by H5N1.

Critique 21 May 2013 21:32 #47072

dear player with a loose tongue,

it is one thing to complain about a referee decision, and we could still
discuss this one.

it is another thing to call one of our moderators "idiot" and use other
strong language against players and staff. so please feel free to come
back to our servers, but don t whine if you get kicked because you are
talking to people here in a disrespectful way. that will get you kicked
again and again. get some manners, talk civilized and try to keep polite,
then you will get other responses than kicks.
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke
  • Thank you received: 67
VI VI VI, the number of the beast.

Critique 27 May 2013 18:56 #47113

H5N1 wrote:
I moved you to the spectators because your arty was directly in allies 1st.

Sure nice story that is why i posted screen showing that I teamkilled someone, sure and that person was on your spawn.. maybe you should think over it one more time?

and now I got kicked for saying this:

and I said that because some other mod warned me to move out from spawn because I complained about being spawn killed...
I did not compalin about being killed
and I was not idle, I was fighting and sometimes giving ammo to player AGA who was with mortar and using arty on enemy road to our objective (not it wasnt on their spawn)

Rios plz stop being admin or do it good
  • Thyriad
  • Fresh Boarder

Critique 27 May 2013 19:46 #47114

Thyriad i have had enough discussions with you.
I just supported server guardian.
And u dont care about nothing what we tell you.
And tell a mod hush when he warns you. Shows me that you dont care about the moderating team.

Regards kuh
  • H5N1
  • MUH MUH !!!
  • Thank you received: 16

Critique 27 May 2013 20:44 #47115

Now Kicking me for calling a NORMAL vote, not stupid, not against other player and not harming anyone...
I dont have any problems with other admins. Only you and it seems you hunt for stupid reasons to kick me.
Also I dont think other admins/mods have problems with me, never got muted or kicked by others.

Tell me have your father beat you as a child? Now you unleash your bad emotions by abusing admin rights?
I did short search on forum and I see there is more ppl that have problems with you, sad to be you huh? so many complains... but I wonder why..

about before kick:
show me where it is said that I cant fight from my own spawn? and why I was only one who got kicked? I was not alone as I said in post before.
www.vereinte-nationen.de/kw_joomla/index.php/en/kernwaffe-rules
I maybe not read rules very well.

I also must say that I played this server few years ago and never had any problems like I got with you...

The only thing you did good was muting me few days ago for "fuck"ing around but that was also thx to you cause you pissed me.
You like to gib slap kill move to spec and kick ban me for own made reasons like for example today: pushing and moving me to spec (you know there is auto AFK script on your server? you dont have to do it before 30 seconds of afk, its strange you like to catch me off guard when I have killing spree)

I see you do this also to other ppl, dont know if they are guilty or not but from now I try to catch all your mistakes and show them on forum so you stop making your own rules or write them down (dont shoot, move, play, talk or breathe when Rios is online)
  • Thyriad
  • Fresh Boarder

Critique 27 May 2013 21:43 #47118

It was me who warned u, after i pleased u to leave red Zone to Fight , at Oasis.
U thought if u dont complain SK , then u can stay in Red Zone and Fight . Thats wrong.
Iff an Admin pleased u and warned u to leave the Spawn cuz u provocate SK then do it!
They wont "let u alone".
Kuh was just a lill faster so u cant read that i really like to leave u alone ,in Spec , cuz i cant Kick.
Ur words against Kuh shows ur behavier.
Noone needs that.

Mfg Bong
  • Bong
  • Thank you received: 43

Critique 27 May 2013 21:48 #47119

!poke bong don't please thyriad, he might get a wrong idea :o)
www.dict.cc/?s=pleased (note the 3rd one xD)
it's just asked or if you want to be more formal bid :*
  • K@rm@
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ...is a bitch!
  • Thank you received: 70
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars – the rest I just squandered." George Best

Critique 27 May 2013 22:10 #47120

BEG....i BEG u....i only pleased k@rm@, diesen klugsch..... :ohmy: :laugh:
  • Bong
  • Thank you received: 43

Critique 28 May 2013 19:39 #47132

Thyriad you are just a pain in the ass with all your behaviour.
Everyone who kills you is a cheater, eh? And half the time i spec you, you just do shit.
show me where it is said that I cant fight from my own spawn?[...] maybe not read rules very well.
It is the "don't be a dick" rule. People are not allowed to kill you in the red zone so don't sit in there for hours.
Last Edit: 28 May 2013 19:42 by [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=.
The following user(s) said Thank You: H5N1
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com