Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
post here ur Feedback, Applause and Critique
  • Page:

TOPIC: kick onest player and not kick hacker

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 13:48 #48025

Kernwaffe, nice server, a server where the cheet reign supreme, while the honest players who just want to play and have fun are kicked because they have the balls to say that certain things are scandalous as that of certain cheeters that because their friends are not never kicked and are left free to do what they want while you maybe just to say a word out of place coming kicked continually for the simple fact that you're not part of their clique, if this is to be fair you tell me, what I have seen they just want people ready to die in the game without a shot being fired, not to mention the kick to their liking. I was also kicked today for 180,000 seconds because I complained of a hacker in two maps that apparently crossed the walls.
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 13:51 #48026

Kernwaffe, schön Server, ein Server, auf dem die cheet herrschen, während die ehrlichen Spieler, die wollen einfach nur spielen und Spaß haben werden gekickt, weil sie die Bälle zu sagen, dass bestimmte Dinge, wie skandalös, dass bestimmte cheeters haben, weil ihre Freunde sind nicht nie getreten und sind frei, zu tun, was sie wollen, und Sie gleichzeitig vielleicht auch nur ein Wort von Ort kommen ständig für die einfache Tatsache, dass Sie nicht zu ihrer Clique, ob dies fair zu sein Sie mir sagen, getreten sagen, was Ich habe gesehen, sie wollen einfach nur Menschen bereit, im Spiel sterben, ohne dass ein Schuss abgefeuert wird, ganz zu schweigen von der Kick nach ihrem Geschmack. Ich war auch heute trat für 180.000 Sekunden, weil ich mich beschwert von einem Hacker in zwei Karten, die offensichtlich überquerte die Wände.
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 14:02 #48027

The only ones I've seen, are honest Grizzly and maybe just maybe garfield
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 14:12 #48028

Oh yeah i remember you yesterday asked for vidrecord and so. You was recording video from Kimi, because you think he cheat. I dont think that he cheat. And it not so Nice to say "You cheat" because he play better than you it my opninion.

regard
AoS|SchoKo
  • MaNkatHa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 14:22 #48030

I always thought you were kidding when you accused players of cheating. You really don't know what an aimbot/wallhack is like, do you? Go to youtube and look it up. No one on this server shoots like that. If you really have a suspicion, record the player with "/record *NAME OF THE DEMO HERE*" in console. Then go to ET and load NQ mod. Open the demo and when you are in, write "/r_shownormals 1" in console. There you can see if someone predicts shots. An aimbot would be pretty obvious, even though there have been some cases recently that I'm not sure about. But you are accusing like nearly every player of cheating.
  • drei kaese tief
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
tingtingtingting
The following user(s) said Thank You: K@rm@

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 14:26 #48031

there are many who play better than me is not a problem for me if the game is honest. but I am not referring to yesterday although still have the video of that kimi gets a full head shot, bann came after a map has exploded 20 seconds after the wall are two cannons exploded and the other is I'm took the object when the tank was not even on the ramp. but what is outrageous is being chiccati just because you ask for a check for over 180,000 seconds, I confirm that I play for fun and pleasure makes me have fun with the other players, but I wish it was done honestly, otherwise we unload all the cheet and good night.
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 14:28 #48032

there are many who play better than me is not a problem for me if the game is honest. but I am not referring to yesterday although still have the video of that kimi gets a full head shot, bann came after a map has exploded 20 seconds after the wall are two cannons exploded and the other was took the object when the tank was not even on the ramp. but what is outrageous is being chiccati just because you ask for a check for over 180,000 seconds, I confirm that I play for fun and pleasure makes me have fun with the other players, but I wish it was done honestly, otherwise we unload all the cheet and good night.
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 14:34 #48033

kaese there are so many of aimbot, et played for years even if they have just come back, I have played many games in some it was really full of hacks so as to reach the point of scaricarmele or get me to switch from others, I was not born yesterday, if an engineer shoot you without even seeing you from a distance even when a cover ops makes it hard to take, but instead he takes you with every shot, repeatedly, what is the least suspect do not you think?
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 14:35 #48034

If you have the vid than post it
  • MaNkatHa
  • Gold Boarder

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 14:36 #48035

I also do not think the case to ban a person for 180,000 seconds just because it calls for at least a check, and I do not think the case to ban the people who complain if the suspect is in the faction of the moderators.
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 14:37 #48036

I honestly do not get it I know where I saved him cm ² will be on the forum as soon as possible
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 15:10 #48037

take a demo, if you think somebody is cheating and post it here (pointing out at what time(s) in the demo you particularly think there's something suspicious if it's longer and not all is interesting is appreciated),
then some admins will gladly have a look at it (if you don't post a demo of every other regular player we have anyway :p).

please refrain hackusations in main-chat, if at all pm an admin, but respect a *he's not cheating, i know him* too and don't be a bugger.
players with high xp we'll almost certainly have had an eye on at some point already; so unless you can show some demo, none of the admins wants to go spec to spectate somebody, we almost certainly know, is just a good regular.
  • K@rm@
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ...is a bitch!
  • Thank you received: 70
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars – the rest I just squandered." George Best

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 15:28 #48039

you didn t complain, you insulted again and again, although i told you to stop. if you got proof that someone cheats, then post the demo here. if not, just shut the fuck up. whining for getting shot due to lack of skill is annoying. and btw, it s not that hard to kill you, your gameplay pretty sucks.
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke
  • Thank you received: 67
VI VI VI, the number of the beast.

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 15:34 #48040

Hards Words hose :)
  • MaNkatHa
  • Gold Boarder

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 15:36 #48041

maybe because the old nagger doesn t stop annoying almost everyone playing on the server.
sometimes ppl need hard words, they don t get it otherwise. and be assured, i tried to
talk nicely to him, he just doesn t care.
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 15:57 #48043

Well to begin with I have never insulted anyone, in fact quite the opposite, and as I have repeatedly said I have no problem admitting that there are many more strong for me in game, I was just wondering that some players were controlled for incredible actions how to blow up the cannon 20 seconds after it had just exploded the wall or how to take the next objective in the map when the tank was not even on the ramp, the warning did not read it otherwise I would have kept quiet even though disappointed by the lack of protection of honest players in that situation, in any case, 180,000 seconds for writing hackers seem to me a bit too much do not you think?
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 16:08 #48044

Menphis1980 wrote:
kaese there are so many of aimbot, et played for years even if they have just come back, I have played many games in some it was really full of hacks so as to reach the point of scaricarmele or get me to switch from others, I was not born yesterday, if an engineer shoot you without even seeing you from a distance even when a cover ops makes it hard to take, but instead he takes you with every shot, repeatedly, what is the least suspect do not you think?

Ok, as of what I can understand from what you wrote until now, you have absolutely NO game knowledge and ZERO ET knowledge. You claim to have seen aimbots in ET, so you should be able to see and detect an aimbot, right? But you can't. And I completely dont understand your point where an engi kills a cvop on a far distance. What is the hack behind it? A magnifying glass? Don't forget that some people might have a better setup than you do and play on fullscreen with 1920x1080. What other games have you played which was full of hacks?
  • drei kaese tief
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
tingtingtingting

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 16:13 #48045

once again: 180.000 seconds for repeatedly accusing players that they cheat without any proof and not even stopping it after an admin (which would be me) told you to.

read the chatlog for your insults (fags etc).
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 16:24 #48046

You are the only one whos not cheating Menphis1980? ;-)
  • oberguru
  • Administrator
  • Sandkastendjango
  • Thank you received: 16

kick onest player and not kick hacker 11 Dec 2013 16:26 #48047

kaese , I assure you that I do not have anyone in particular, and if you see the results of the maps is not a problem for me to die in the game if you play honestly and I play in full screen , however, I have a 20-inch monitor and play full screen , the problem of an engineer who never misses the shot from a distance is not that important to know where to aim or not but if calculations and from a few meters with the viewfinder pointed thompson you miss more often as well as the K43 com ' it is possible that some of you centrate without missing a shot from a distance ? then for heaven's sake I may be wrong and these players are actually hallucinatory phenomena but when in doubt do what you can to make sure I feel a duty owed ​​by anyone who runs a server like this ( tell me if I'm wrong ) . Want to know which games have been played? Well I'm not to make the list but one example is full of hackers Combat Arms ( there is really full , there is also the people who fly , there are those who see through walls , someone hits you attrverso walls or more simply by Spaun spawn another hit in the head , there are those who have the automatic aiming and just shoot to hit ) , I played and Battlefield3 battlefield 3 but honestly I have not seen hackers.
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com