Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
post here ur Feedback, Applause and Critique
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rios and Franz acting like fools

Rios and Franz acting like fools 19 Jan 2014 20:55 #48479

First i want to start with that normally I dont like to whine about admins on forum but this time they just pissed me off.

I will tell what happened this afternoon, and try to stick with the facts. Check up the global chat for proof and do correct me if iam wrong!

First of all we were playing a map with Rios in other team. I checked map for redzones and there were non. So I decided to grab my shotgun and attack them were it hurts. Killed a few enemy´s in there spawn including Rios. She warned me to say no sk was allowed, wich i replied with: there are no redzones here. She Put me speclock and i couldnt get back there, when i asked why she did that she replied: you dont talk back (or something in that trent).
At this point the teams got uneven and her team were winning because of that. If she would have just told me there was no problem and i wouldnt have continued with the sk. Later the same map our spawn got constantly attacked by a flamer killing alot of us and she did nothing at all. So in this case she personally fucked up a great map.

Later Kaese joined and even checked forum. He found out sking is actually allowed recently and as a admin Rios must have known this.

Next map i was afk for a while because i had to poop and brush teeth. Heared nothing and didnt got kicked for a few min. Then i got back and told on global would be back in 1 min for spitting out toothpaste to play again. Right after i said that Franz kicked me for being in spec (i was the only one in spec). When i got back right aftr that, the first question to ask was: Franz why did you just kick me while i said i would be back in 1 min. He said nothing and just muted me for a looong time. /reconnect asked same question same reply but this time a even longer mute =). Reconnect same question and this time he said nothing at all. Wich made me happy because i was playing serious with mr naked. He must have concluded if he continued with this powerabuse he had no way of defending it because of the global chat history.

You guys dont like me and thats fine. Just dont abuse your admin powers to try to piss me off and give you guys a reason to ban me. Or worse fuck up the teams and a lovely map. You can do this shit without problem. I should try 1 small thing against you and its instead mute/kick or ban.

This stuff happened before and i couldnt be bothered to put this on forum. This time it happened a few times to much in a short time, so thats why it seems like a great idea to put this on.

Plz react on this Rios and Franz and come with facts. I would love to see how you try to talk this powerabuse behaviour good.
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 75
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nemesis

Rios and Franz acting like fools 19 Jan 2014 21:01 #48480

Sry i put this in the wrong place, could you put it in aplause/critic bitte?
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder

Rios and Franz acting like fools 19 Jan 2014 21:47 #48481

Reji #1 wrote:
Later Kaese joined and even checked forum. He found out sking is actually allowed recently and as a admin Rios must have known this.

I don't think this is the case just yet. They had some trial runs, but it was never implemented officially, so you still need to honor the red zones for now.

But yeah, I agree that it is very confusing what the status quo is on sking in spawns that are not red. One of the reasons why I think new rules are in order.
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 190

Rios and Franz acting like fools 19 Jan 2014 21:47 #48482

Reji #1 wrote:

kaese apparently cannot read. he read a thread about a _testsetting_ on our testserver.
sk is still handled as described in the rules section.
Next map i was afk for a while because i had to poop and brush teeth. Heared nothing and didnt got kicked for a few min. Then i got back and told on global would be back in 1 min for spitting out toothpaste to play again. Right after i said that Franz kicked me for being in spec (i was the only one in spec). When i got back right aftr that, the first question to ask was: Franz why did you just kick me while i said i would be back in 1 min. He said nothing and just muted me for a looong time. /reconnect asked same question same reply but this time a even longer mute =). Reconnect same question and this time he said nothing at all. Wich made me happy because i was playing serious with mr naked. He must have concluded if he continued with this powerabuse he had no way of defending it because of the global chat history.

You guys dont like me and thats fine. Just dont abuse your admin powers to try to piss me off and give you guys a reason to ban me. Or worse fuck up the teams and a lovely map. You can do this shit without problem. I should try 1 small thing against you and its instead mute/kick or ban.

This stuff happened before and i couldnt be bothered to put this on forum. This time it happened a few times to much in a short time, so thats why it seems like a great idea to put this on.

Plz react on this Rios and Franz and come with facts. I would love to see how you try to talk this powerabuse behaviour good.

from time to time people who are spec get kicked to open up server slots. it might just have happened that
the moderator kicking you didn t read the chat line where you said you would be back in a minute, so please
don t make an elephant out of that.

if the mutes happened the way you described then thats not ok. but yeah, i wasn t there and would also be
interested in the other side's version of the story.
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke
  • Thank you received: 67
VI VI VI, the number of the beast.

Rios and Franz acting like fools 19 Jan 2014 22:34 #48484

Yeah, I saw that stuff about SK, plz forget that because I was wrong there.

But that doesnt explain the shit were the flamer sked a couple of time and Rios didnt do shit about. While when she and HER team got 1 time sked on same map before, she was instand annoyed and acted on it(like explained above).

And franz might haven't read the part were it said I would brb, but it would suprise me. Specially because I know he reads everything I say and he kicked after a couple of sec that it was said. And even if this was the fact, after someone asks you why did you kick me after saying I brb in 1 min, its not that hard to answer them and say: oh I didnt saw you typ that. But no Mister Franz just dicided to give a long ass mute as a answer, and even that mute didnt contain a reason why.

Mistakes happen and Reji is a forgiver. It takes the same amount of time to say Oops i didnt read that as to write a mute for someone. Franz did this before and you cant do shit about it because hes a admin. If I react on this in anyway he got a reason to kick/ban me.

Be a good admin and treat everybody the same. Thank you!
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder

Rios and Franz acting like fools 20 Jan 2014 02:45 #48501

a
  • elanze
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2014 01:10 by elanze.

Rios and Franz acting like fools 20 Jan 2014 08:50 #48504

Reji keep it with the truth.
I 1st warned you ( no sk pls) than i got back some rude no red zones. After this i put u spec.
I explained u why and after that u were able to join again.
And that u told about sk i didnt saw in main chat sorry about that.

regards kuh

p.s. YOu just killed all afks in spawn while i was watching who is afk so i could put them spec.
  • H5N1
  • MUH MUH !!!
  • Thank you received: 16

Rios and Franz acting like fools 20 Jan 2014 12:31 #48507

lol Elanze plz tell the truth or say nothing here, thats what iam trying. Jumped on your mortar once and you knew that was revenge, makes us even =). When did i talk about whores? lol, might be a joke you misunderstood or something? you just make wild acusations plz use actual things i said or check history.

Rios what i said is what happened, there is no lie in that at all. You seeing it in a different way doesnt mean someone else is lieing. And saying after you got warned there are no redones, is not trying to be rude or disrespecting you, but just a observation. Your admin style is not to be nice, you admin stye is pissing people off making it escalate while there is no need for that at all. The rude part is putting me spec and therefor making teams uneven. And if you wish to act like a admin and warn people and stuff. Then also check chat about flamers sking and stuff, but you always seem so sensitive when it happen to you and could care less about others. Atleast that how it looks....

Forgive and forget, just next time know I actually listen and wont sk if you ask me 2.
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2014 12:34 by Reji #1.

Rios and Franz acting like fools 20 Jan 2014 12:39 #48508

I thought this SK-allowed thing is only valid for KW#2 server?
Really a pretty unclear situation (i mean the SK topic, not this thread).

Rios and Franz acting like fools 20 Jan 2014 12:55 #48509

[ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER= wrote:
I thought this SK-allowed thing is only valid for KW#2 server?
Really a pretty unclear situation (i mean the SK topic, not this thread).

Wait, what?! Nononono...
lucky luke wrote:
The rules haven't changed. The system with red zones still applies and is in use as written in our kernwaffe rules and server rules.

Yup we have tested a new "system" on our test-server, which would allow spawnkill, an we think about doing a test with it on server kw1 for fun in some ...time. But we haven't decided yet and still thinking about it.

greetz
luke
  • lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature

Rios and Franz acting like fools 20 Jan 2014 15:11 #48512

Would be nice to ger rid of the redzones, would prevent situations like this happenning all time. But there is a other topic for that discussion.

Now iam waiting for Franz his response <3
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder

Rios and Franz acting like fools 20 Jan 2014 15:20 #48513

a
  • elanze
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2014 01:10 by elanze.

Rios and Franz acting like fools 20 Jan 2014 16:52 #48514

Its true i was a bit drunk last saturday night, and using alot of chat. The spawncamp was with kaese 1 map an it was about sharing I believe letvian jokes? In reply of kaese and others I told some half jokes. Maby if you had noticed like half the server joined in the conversation so instead of not understanding the jokes with your crappy english focus on something positive =)

But no worrys after god interveent it was alright, and started playing serious again with blurry vision.

But plz dont poison this topic with your hatefull reply's.

If you would like to relive saturdaynight I would love 2, but do make a new topic for that.
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder

Rios and Franz acting like fools 20 Jan 2014 18:41 #48515

Hahaha, sorry, couldn't resist... :kiss:
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reji #1

Rios and Franz acting like fools 20 Jan 2014 20:13 #48516

Sorry luke i still don't get it.

Rios and Franz acting like fools 20 Jan 2014 22:37 #48518

[ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER= wrote:
Sorry luke i still don't get it.

The only things that changed are:

KW1
1)hw and rifle restriction
(can be found here: www.vereinte-nationen.de/kw_joomla/index...le-grenades?start=20)

KW2
1) hw and rifle restriction like on kw1
2) mapvoting enabled, pls ask for more maps here (small ones for 20 player max)
3) unlimited selfkills (just for silver)
4) no more redirection from kw1

The rest of the rules remain exactly the same. (Despite of having had some test runs with new sk settings.) The rules that are stated in the rules-section still apply. For both KW1 as well as KW2. (At least for now...)

So no sking in red zones. -.-
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2014 22:37 by Nemesis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: unterhose, [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=

Rios and Franz acting like fools 22 Jan 2014 14:59 #48535

Hallo die Franz! Ich bin Reji von die schone Sonntag.
Ich habe gehört, Sie waren nicht gut in Englisch. So ich spreche ein bische deutsch fur dich, um mich deutlich zu machen. Verzeihen Sie mir für die Fehler, aber google übersetzt habt alles direkt.

Übersetzung:

Nächsten Ordner war ich für eine Weile afk, weil ich musste kacken und Zähne putzen. Hörte nichts und habe habe nicht für ein paar Minuten gekickt Dann bekam ich zurück und sagte auf die globale würde spuckte Zahnpasta wieder spielen sie in 1 min. Gleich nach dem ich sagte, dass Franz trat mich für die in spec (ich war der einzige, der in spec). Als ich wieder rechts aftr, dass die erste Frage war: Franz, warum hast du nicht nur kick mich, während ich sagte, ich würde sie in 1 min Er sagte nichts und nur ich stumm für eine laaange Zeit. / Reconnect bat gleiche Frage dieselbe Antwort, aber dieses Mal mehr als Stumm =). Schließen Sie gleiche Frage und diesmal sagte er nichts. Wich machte mich glücklich, weil ich wurde mit schweren mr nackt spielen. Er ist zu schließen, wenn er mit dieser Machtmissbrauch er keine Möglichkeit, wegen der globalen Chat-Verlauf zu verteidigen hatte fortgesetzt.

Für die Klarheit es war ein paar Sekunden, nachdem ich sagte, dass, um Sie mich kickde, uds Sie genug Zeit, um es bald wieder zu lesen war

Vielen Dank für Ihre Sportlichkeit, um meine brennende Frage zu beantworten.

Tschuss und gutentag,
Ihr freund Reji.
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder

Rios and Franz acting like fools 22 Jan 2014 19:50 #48540

Hallo Reji,

da Sie mich ja direkt ansprechen will ich auch die Gelegenheit nutzen Ihnen zu antworten.

Vorne weg, ich find es schon mal gut, dass Sie mich in der "Sie" Form ansprechen. Wir kennen uns ja nur vom Server und dicke Freunde werden wir bestimmt nicht.

Zum Inhalt Ihres Anliegens.

Wie Sie selbst schreiben, waren Sie einige Zeit afk. Ob Sie Ihren Stuhlgang vollzogen haben, vermag ich nicht zu beurteilen. Fakt ist, dass zum betreffenden Zeitpunkt der Server voll war und ich Sie aufgrund Ihrer Inaktivietät gekickt habe. Meiner Erinnerung nach, waren Sie aber nicht der Einzige, so dass es nicht ein Kick explizit für Sie war, was aber im Fall, dass Sie zukünftig der einzige inaktive Spieler sein sollten möglich ist.

Nachdem Sie sodann wieder auf dem Server waren, teilten Sie sich im Chat mit, warauf ich Sie mute gesetzt habe. Aus meiner Erfahrung mit Ihnen im Chat heraus (ich lese grds. den Chat mit und Sie können mir Gkauben, es macht nicht immer Spass es lesen zu müssen) heraus, ging ich davon aus, dass Sie sich bezüglich des Kicks unfleglich gegenüber mich geäußert hätten. Mag sein, dass dies dies sich in der Nachbetrachtung als unrichtige Annahme herausstellt und daher Entschuldige ich mich bei Ihnen.

Da Sie ja wissen, wie man einen mute umgeht, konnten Sie ja trotz eines erneuten mutes danach ungehindert wieder Spielen.

Eines sollten Sie aber zur Kenntnis nehmen.

Ich werde mich niemals auf dem Server für eine Entscheidung die ich getroffen habe rechtfertigen. Schon gar nicht im Chat. Nicht nur Sie wollen ungehindert auf dem Server spielen sondern auch ich.

Bitte haben Sie Verständnis, dass ich Ihnen nur in deutsch antworte. Eine Übersetzung werde ich Ihnen nicht zur Verfügung stellen können. Ich gehe davon aus, dass die Nutzung eines Übersetzungsprogrammes doch mehr zur Iritation als zur Aufhellung beitragen würde.

Ich hoffe Ihr Anliegen einigermaßen beantwortet zu haben. Vllt. sollten Sie sich auch hinterfragen, ob Sie ggf. an Ihrem Verhalten und sei es nur bei Ihren Chatbeiträgen etwas ändern müssen.

Ich verbleibe trotzdem mit freundlichen Grüßen

Franz (DDR)
  • FranzDDR
  • Thank you received: 12

Rios and Franz acting like fools 22 Jan 2014 22:43 #48542

FranzDDR wrote:
Eines sollten Sie aber zur Kenntnis nehmen.

Ich werde mich niemals auf dem Server für eine Entscheidung die ich getroffen habe rechtfertigen. Schon gar nicht im Chat. Nicht nur Sie wollen ungehindert auf dem Server spielen sondern auch ich.

And why not?
I'm sorry, but I think this is really an arrogant attitude. Just because you have the 'power' to kick, mute, ban, doesn't mean you never have to justify your actions. And it doesn't mean you never make mistakes either. We're all human, we all make mistakes.

It seems to me some mods like to assume their authority is being questioned, when it is often just someone who is not clear on why certain things happened that asks for a clarification. In some cases an explanations helps people understand, so that they might accept their punishment as being "fair" or they might try to avoid making the same mistake in the future altogether.

Maybe I translated it the wrong way, but the whole "I don't have to justify myself or my decisions"-attitude really irks me. I can see how mods might get fed up of explaining, but then again, isn't this something that comes with the territory a bit too?
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2014 22:46 by Nemesis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Veive, Reji #1

Rios and Franz acting like fools 22 Jan 2014 23:09 #48544

As for you Sir Reji... Even though I feel like Franz might have overreacted a little, you were already trolling him for some time and if you bully, you can expected to be bullied back at some point.

For next time you might want to keep in mind that Franz obviously isn't as fluent in English as you are. If there is one thing that pisses me off, it's to know that someone is gossiping/joking about me, especially when it's right in front of me, but it's in a language I don't master well enough to defend myself. So I can understand why Franz was annoyed enough to mute you for a long time at some point. And also why he doesn't really feel the need to discuss his decisions on the server, in English.

My guess is, that it wasn't the final question that did it, but it was the proverbial straw. Or in Dutch: de druppel die de emmer deed overlopen.

So I guess my final conclusion is: a little bit of tenderness, from both sides, goes a long way!!!

Ok the goddess has spoken! Dare to question me and suffer my wrath as a consequence!!! :P
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 22 Jan 2014 23:10 by Nemesis.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com