Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
post here ur Feedback, Applause and Critique
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin comportament

Admin comportament 28 Jan 2014 16:22 #48578

I do not I know how to manage your server, but there are some admins who have a behavior very unfair to me, for example, on the first ballot I am told that I'm doing spam the other day for the same reason I was kicked, if the map where you have to destroy the two cannons firing with the thompson one that shoots me put me in spectator, on the contrary, however, there are people that whatever he does is fine. So things are admin or not these have more than 10 years, or would be better to reflect on their actions. What is the policy management server? Our friends do as they want and others do not?
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Admin comportament 28 Jan 2014 18:10 #48579

i marked u for SK at Oasis (Axis Spawn)

i warned several times
i put 2 guys in Spec for SK (they had around 20k xp)
and thats not enough for u (75k xp)
u continue SK
its not ur first mark so u know rules

mfg bong
  • Bong
  • Thank you received: 43
The following user(s) said Thank You: [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=

Admin comportament 28 Jan 2014 18:21 #48580

I only once in that map I killed the one in the red zone and had to move up the ladder, and I killed the with the thompson. So let us not speak falsehood. As if that were not enough many times as I passed I saw the other kill in the red zone several times, and in that case, however, no one has done anything, why? If it is a question of rules you have to do what is right, but you must do it with everyone, even if they are your friends or your team and not just one with you and others do not, if I be kicked for a just cause and at the same time the same rule applies to all game but I do not complain often and more and more often to the rules that are put into practice by some others are not worth, trust me I do not want to attack anyone, but I like the equal justice for all.
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin comportament 28 Jan 2014 20:51 #48582

The difference between equality and justice:

You cannot seriously expect admins to watch each and everyone all freaking day long. I mean, they could do that for you, but you're gonna have to pay them for it. Are you willing to pay them for it? Cause they are not your personal 'Kindergarten Cops'.

Anyway, I didn't even bother to read your whole post, because it was just too damn boring. I mean, I can barely keep my eyes open just thinking about it. But this is the gist of what I got out of it: Bitch bitch, whine whine, I broke the rules, got punished for it, but other people did it too and went unpunished, bitch bitch, whine whine.
Am I correct?

So let me break it down for you:
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE BREAKS THE RULES AND GETS AWAY WITH IT, DOESN'T MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE TO HONOR RULES!!!

Dude, there are people getting away with murder. You really think "I should go free, because some other guy did it too and went unpunished!" makes a solid defense?

If you want to break the rules that's fine... But if you get caught and punished for breaking the rules, take it like a man don't complain about it afterwards... Geez...
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 190
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2014 21:04 by Nemesis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hagakure, [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=

Admin comportament 28 Jan 2014 21:05 #48584

• Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder

Admin comportament 28 Jan 2014 21:32 #48585

Put it this way , if you saw that other people put voting at random and no one says but if you ask a shuffle team because you see that are not balanced you are told that do spam, other firing repeatedly in the red zone and if you do it once and for the simple fact that attempts to pass come kick you see people who have an average of 60 hs to map killano from you if you complain about 1km and you who do not understand a tube , try to think if it seems right or not , over the whole ' image that you put fairness is not correct to say (taking your picture ) that the child has the same right to see the game that others have, it is all too easy to blame or say they do not complain when things do not we to suffer them . If you incotri one on the street and do not even know that you fill with fists , you complain or do you think that is right? If there are rules who takes care of the server must also take care to enforce them, otherwise it is not the case that takes a server, do not you think ? There are also other servers and they are not paid yet they enforce the rules . For many things are good at managing the server on kernwaffe but there is always to improve, fairness means to respect not only the game but also people who play with you.
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin comportament 29 Jan 2014 15:12 #48588

Menphis1980 your a troll. You post on Forum for every little thing. I can only say onething about you, everytime if i see the TK list your mostly on top. So dont aliment about other players or admin here.
  • MaNkatHa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14

Admin comportament 29 Jan 2014 15:27 #48589

Menphis1980 wrote:
Put it this way , if you saw that other people put voting at random and no one says but if you ask a shuffle team because you see that are not balanced you are told that do spam, other firing repeatedly in the red zone and if you do it once and for the simple fact that attempts to pass come kick you see people who have an average of 60 hs to map killano from you if you complain about 1km and you who do not understand a tube , try to think if it seems right or not , over the whole ' image that you put fairness is not correct to say (taking your picture ) that the child has the same right to see the game that others have, it is all too easy to blame or say they do not complain when things do not we to suffer them . If you incotri one on the street and do not even know that you fill with fists , you complain or do you think that is right? If there are rules who takes care of the server must also take care to enforce them, otherwise it is not the case that takes a server, do not you think ? There are also other servers and they are not paid yet they enforce the rules . For many things are good at managing the server on kernwaffe but there is always to improve, fairness means to respect not only the game but also people who play with you.

:huh:
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder

Admin comportament 29 Jan 2014 15:28 #48590

MaNkatHa wrote:
Menphis1980 your a troll. You post on Forum for every little thing. I can only say onething about you, everytime if i see the TK list your mostly on top. So dont aliment about other players or admin here.

Yeah and don't forget that everyone who has better skills than he has, is a cheater according to him... :lol:
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder

Admin comportament 29 Jan 2014 21:15 #48591

I like reading all of your postings Nemesis but there is an edit button to avoid this double-posting, you know :kiss:

Admin comportament 29 Jan 2014 21:59 #48592

[ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER= wrote:
I like reading all of your postings Nemesis but there is an edit button to avoid this double-posting, you know :kiss:

Why edit...
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder

Admin comportament 29 Jan 2014 21:59 #48593

...when you can double post?! :P
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder

Admin comportament 29 Jan 2014 23:21 #48594

I like your writing style Menphis, its really entertaining.
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 75
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hagakure, Nemesis

Admin comportament 12 Feb 2014 12:13 #48646

The tk also depends on your team, if you place chips in the mines and the people there do not jump over depends on you, if you use the bazzoka or the Panzerfaust and people should just run, do not depend on you, if you do not throw a smoke bomb if you can lock your companion passes in between, so let's stop saying stupid things, I put the post on the forum because I see misconduct or things that can be improved or simply things that I would understand, because as some say they are even more so Newbie who is pro could explain it? but instead when you have something to hide, well then everything changes, better to talk about things that has nothing to do for those who may blame you discover, or am I wrong?
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin comportament 12 Feb 2014 12:21 #48647

Dear Nemesis, I used to play And when you still had to find out what a PC, then do not say stupid things, to begin to talk about skills, but hitting someone without missing a shot from one part of the map to another does not seem like a dowry staff but more than a few cheet, if it is so please explain how you do and do not say a word more about this, if you have nothing to hide, explain things and you'll see that no one will say anything, if you explain that you are right and I see I can tell you Oops I just wrong, forget it, but if you keep seeing things out of the ordinary and the only one that is be kicked just say a word are something's wrong is not it? And then, what is the cover ops if a mp40 or a thompson you can hit anyone even lying without missing a shot? then you need to remove the cover ops because there is no point, is not it?
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin comportament 12 Feb 2014 12:22 #48648

Grazie reji :laugh:
  • Menphis1980
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin comportament 12 Feb 2014 14:49 #48649

menphis, your crying about "cheaters", "hackers" and everything - just because you
lack skill, get owned and have no idea what decent gameplay in et is . got you kicked
again today. next time i ll shut you up for good on kw. it s enough with all your
bullshitting here!
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke
  • Thank you received: 67
VI VI VI, the number of the beast.
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2014 14:59 by unterhose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hagakure, [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=, Nemesis

Admin comportament 12 Feb 2014 21:23 #48650

Menphis1980 wrote:
Dear Nemesis, I used to play And when you still had to find out what a PC, then do not say stupid things, to begin to talk about skills, but hitting someone without missing a shot from one part of the map to another does not seem like a dowry staff but more than a few cheet, if it is so please explain how you do and do not say a word more about this, if you have nothing to hide, explain things and you'll see that no one will say anything, if you explain that you are right and I see I can tell you Oops I just wrong, forget it, but if you keep seeing things out of the ordinary and the only one that is be kicked just say a word are something's wrong is not it? And then, what is the cover ops if a mp40 or a thompson you can hit anyone even lying without missing a shot? then you need to remove the cover ops because there is no point, is not it?

Lol are you accusing me now too? Haha, that's rich! Lately my accuracy has been around 25%.

But yeah sure, you're awesome and the only reason I, or anyone else for that matter, beat you is because we cheat. Please teach us how to play, so we can get rid of our cheats. We beg you!
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder

Admin comportament 12 Feb 2014 23:25 #48651

Menphis1980 wrote:

I lol'd.

Made my day.
  • tanja
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 46
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nemesis

Admin comportament 13 Feb 2014 00:01 #48652

I knew it, Nemesis!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nemesis
  • Page: