Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
post here ur Feedback, Applause and Critique

TOPIC: kicked witout warning for planting mines.

kicked witout warning for planting mines. 31 May 2014 00:10 #49054

vashstampedo kicked me for placing mines where he not likes. no warning nothing.
whilst being killed there many times in axis ambush.
Other players walk knowingly into mines, and im a teamkiller?
  • bodypoppin
  • Junior Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

kicked witout warning for planting mines. 31 May 2014 01:00 #49055

It was me who kicked you.
We were on attacking team.
Map was one in attachment, i made red square on "door" where you placed mines.
First time (that I noticed) you did multi team kill with that mines, and I thought you were maybe confused... It did not even occur to me that someone might be so "not smart enough" to plant mines at that door AGAIN. I mean if axis engi did it, I would consider it really smart trick, many cheap kills, but I totally do not see logic in allied engi planting mines there.
When it was second time that you placed mines in same area, I was sure that you are teamkilling on purpose.
And, in my opinion, going trough that door after you put mines on both sides is impossible. Maybe some good trickjumper can do it, but newbie like me does not have chance, and I doubt anyone in our team could do it.

I MAY have overreacted, and maybe I should have talked to you first and tried to explain that there is no logic to kill so many members of our team for few "rounds" and after they figure somebody in their team is killing them force them to go around, and waste extra few seconds each time.
Oh also, after you were kicked, about minute or two later I took that route you were planting mines (I take it 90+% of time) and delivered objective by taking route back trough tunnel and going all way around to truck. Oh, and people who covered me, I think almost all of them took route you were planting mines on.
Maybe I should have warned you first, but I stand by this decision to kick you without warning.
And I will not apologize for it. I am sorry for not wanting to apologize, there is maybe really some logic in planting mines there.

@other admins: sorry guys if you think I overreacted, I disagree strongly and I am confident kick was justified. He did at least 4 team kills in very short time. First was multi teamkill, and second one was at least me, I did not even bother to look how many of teammates died.
Attachments:
  • GrizzLyCRO
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 16
The following user(s) said Thank You: [ETC]=ROSINENBOMBER=

kicked witout warning for planting mines. 31 May 2014 12:10 #49056

bodypoppin wrote:
vashstampedo kicked me for placing mines where he not likes. no warning nothing.
whilst being killed there many times in axis ambush.
Other players walk knowingly into mines, and im a teamkiller?

No, you can't expect that we always give warnings before kicks, especially when we have the view that people are on their personal mission to take the fun of others by doing bad stuff on purpose. And planting mines on places where your teammates just walked into it and then replanting the mines just there sounds a bit like it is deliberately, regardless of your intentions might have been good. And as we see that you respond to it here it maybe hit the wrong ... this time ...

Yes, we normally give warnings or try to communicate in another way, but sometimes we also just kick or even ban. Especially when we have the view that someone is doing bad things on purpose. So I understand Grizzly's decision to instantly kick you, i would have probably done it myself in that situation.

Also you got to see that on a full server with 30-40 people chances are good that someone of your own team will walk into your mines unintentionally. Placing them in locations where this works "better" and isn't any helpful for the team only makes you suspicious. Maybe it would have been a good idea just to camp there, to wait for that Axis setting up an ambush?

After all it was just a kick, so you got a few minutes to get something to drink, think about what happend and rejoin for the fun. :)

Luke
  • lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature

kicked witout warning for planting mines. 31 May 2014 15:01 #49057

totally agree on griz decission
a multi tk should warn u enough, no need to warn u again
planting mines there again after multi tk, omg i find no words and after talking to other admins !epicfail body

pls take luke, its only a kick !

stay cool griz

mfg bong
  • Bong
  • Thank you received: 43
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2014 07:59 by Bong.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com