Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
post here ur Feedback, Applause and Critique

TOPIC: Bong are you alright my son?

Bong are you alright my son? 09 Jul 2014 18:37 #49365

Dear herr Bong,

I dont know how you can be so unhappy today. Germany had a magnificent victory yesterday but today you act like a 40 year old trasi maker out of indonesia on her period. I hope you will feel better later on so you dont have to give mutes and bans for no reason to people who you dont like. Or maby those things already made your day a bit better =)

Plz dont let your lag of knowledge in the english language hold you back of being a awesome admin.

My best regards to our beloved leader, the rising sun and the man that was born out of the light from the moon and son.

Yours kindly,

Reji
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 75
Last Edit: 09 Jul 2014 18:38 by Reji #1.
The topic has been locked.

Bong are you alright my son? 09 Jul 2014 19:24 #49366

2014-07-09 18:22:32 mlb_temple Reji.nl he is the rising sun
2014-07-09 18:22:29 mlb_temple Reji.nl no discussion
2014-07-09 18:22:25 mlb_temple Reji.nl bong is like king jon un

after u placed mines again at a place u got tempban for ?
iam only umhappy cuz i avoid a ban for that and let tempban stay.
mfg bong
  • Bong
  • Thank you received: 43

Bong are you alright my son? 09 Jul 2014 20:35 #49367

I will explain what happened to honour the trueth. This is done to please bong and his mighty admin powers.

We where playing axis lab and we still had the flag on top of the hill. To defend it I was placing mines around the buildings on the hill, some other dude placed mines near the flag. Now the flag got taken and Lili walked over some. Now she warned me for sk, wich it wasnt because I explained to her that I used those mines to defend the flag. Bong joined in and told me she was right and I had to shut up. I asked sir Bong: Since when is defending your own spawn not allowed anymore? He stopped talking and didnt gave any arguments just told me I was wrong and no discuss. Dont even think he knew what had happened but just blindly followed Lili in it.

Just to make it clear, last ban was because i was tking with those mines in a empty boring server. Because I did learn from that horrible mistake I was actually carefull with my mines positioning. Also i was playing serious all the time. The map before lili and bong already got annoyed because i owned them with mister shotgun hard.

Not long after Bong muted me for a long time for no reason at all, even other players on the server noticed this and asked why Bong did this. The unmute reji vote was no succes. The worst part was in those maps (axis lab and another) while bong acted out the good admin, teams where totally unbalanced and we didnt have a change at all. But instead of doing actually stuff to inprove the gameplay on the server, he was fucking with me.

Because of all the above i called you Kim jong Un, because this great leader treats his people the same way you do. And now i got a ban for that =)
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder

Bong are you alright my son? 09 Jul 2014 21:16 #49368

she just warned u
noone punished u
but u started to provocate, avoid a mute by reconnect
like allways u try to explain ur behavier with a lot off bullshit, excuses
and obviosly u cant stop to insult me

"The unmute reji vote was no succes." it was a disaster
"Because of all the above i called you Kim jong Un, because this great leader treats his people the same way you do. And now i got a ban for that =) "
its just a tempban
but u deserve more

mfg bong
  • Bong

Bong are you alright my son? 09 Jul 2014 22:16 #49369

Dear Reji.
sense the first day you started to play on kw you have loved to provoke players and you seems to get a satisfaction out to see how far you can push your skills of it, you like to tease people and are good at it I also admit you can be a good player, but you certainly have always been walking on the edge of the knife.

there is a good reason why Bong does like he do, try take good deep look inside your self and ask your self maybe I did it myself, the i hope you will come out with a "ok I will from now on be nice to all"

Peace
  • Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49

Bong are you alright my son? 10 Jul 2014 14:20 #49370

I didnt try to avoid the mute, I was done playing while muted. When iam playing serious i need to use vsay for medics and stuff. I stopped and took a break for some food for a while, then decided to come play again. If i wanted to avoid a mute i would have stayed away for 1 min. Stop making shit up to create a reason to mute or ban me.

And the reason i insulted you, because you where acting like a ass. You can do that and get away with it, while i say something and you just mute me or ban me for the slightest reason.

Ama you dont know what happened so dont get involved bitte. And i do my very best to walk in the lines lately, so to not give you a small reason to do something. But when Sir bong finds the smallest reason in his eyes, he takes advantage to use his mighty adminpowers and act like ass.

The vote to unmute me wasnt a disaster, maby a tie at worst and like i said before, more then 1 player told you there was no reasen at all to mute me........ But when they asked why, you told them to shut up 2, like a really nice open minded man.

I know how it works here, and admins back eachother up with there eyes closed. Maby its part of the reason the server gets emptyer. Or could the reason be that ama asks people to play on his aos server?
  • Reji #1
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2014 14:21 by Reji #1.

Bong are you alright my son? 10 Jul 2014 17:59 #49371

enough from insulting me

mfg Bong

lock
  • Bong
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2014 18:00 by Bong.

Bong are you alright my son? 11 Jul 2014 20:43 #49388

Admins team decided to ban Reji for one month.

Dear Reji,
we are tired of your insults and your behaviour.
Take your time to think about it and grow up.

If you would like to rejoin us in one month there will be no insulting, no provoking, no stupid playing and you won't blame others anymore for the things that you have done.

Don't get us wrong: Some of us may like you as a person, but the way you overdo it every now and than is too much. We talked a lot about it with you, also you have been tempbanned several times in the last two (?) years but there is no real change about your behaviour towards others. And if you don't make up your mind soon we will have to go seperate ways. We hope you will take your chance, please see that others would have already been banned permanent.

Luke
  • lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature
The following user(s) said Thank You: Citrus#, Dopingman
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com