Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
post here ur Feedback, Applause and Critique

TOPIC: Kicked

Kicked 27 Aug 2014 17:15 #49568

Hi,

I did not even register. But let me calm. I was kicked from map Seawall Battery. For clarification.
I killed cvp (sniping, all time stay in spawn) of red zone. Previos time admin who do SC (spawncamping) him throw. But I killed german player.. he whine in german language a kick was on world. Someone should think what is fair what no.. What did previos time... WRITE TO RULES, CANT KILLING ENEMY IN RED ZONE although ENEMY CAN KILL YOU BECAUSE HAVE RED HALO.
This is discrimination other players... I do not appoint, it is proper to say something.

I'm waiting for an apology.When are you going to stand for it. Think in reality, will hapen in the zone, shoot 20min and you cant kill him. No comment "unnamed" .

PS: I read rulez, admin dumb be taken, I repeat the, but others players was throwed, while he did SC. GERMAN can do anything.

I dont want argue, admin have true, but it is unfair. One time what I do allowed.. next not allowed. I dont understand
  • Monstrk!ll
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2014 17:50 by Monstrk!ll.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kicked 27 Aug 2014 18:08 #49569

The rules are simple:

It is forbidden to kill, no matter if active or "afk" inside the marked area with ANY weapon.
If an Admin, Moderator, Gurdian says it is or was spawnkill, it is that way!

There is certainly no distinction between german and non-german players.
  • Hagakure
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

Kicked 27 Aug 2014 18:28 #49570

Ye, but previous time was same problem, but players was throwed. Next time. Nobody spoken and I was kicked. This is unfair really. The same situation and two answers
  • Monstrk!ll
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2014 18:30 by Monstrk!ll.

Kicked 28 Aug 2014 16:25 #49573

Hagakure wrote:
The rules are simple:

It is forbidden to kill, no matter if active or "afk" inside the marked area with ANY weapon.
If an Admin, Moderator, Gurdian says it is or was spawnkill, it is that way!

There is certainly no distinction between german and non-german players.

Thats how it is.

Spawncamping is a total different thing and not forbidden. Its not wanted because it provokes spawnkilling, but it is not forbidden. Only if an admin tells you not to spawncamp and u ignore it u might get kicked for it.

Only cause someone got kicked for spawncamping does not mean that u are allowed to spawnkill.

U can be happy that u only got kicked and not marked. And even if u got a mark from that situation, its only a mark and will be gone after one month.

so calm down and avoid the red zones.

MEOW
  • Garfield
  • Thank you received: 16
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nemesis

Kicked 28 Aug 2014 19:46 #49574

Monstrk!ll wrote:
Hi,

I did not even register. But let me calm. I was kicked from map Seawall Battery. For clarification.
I killed cvp (sniping, all time stay in spawn) of red zone. Previos time admin who do SC (spawncamping) him throw. But I killed german player.. he whine in german language a kick was on world. Someone should think what is fair what no.. What did previos time... WRITE TO RULES, CANT KILLING ENEMY IN RED ZONE although ENEMY CAN KILL YOU BECAUSE HAVE RED HALO.
This is discrimination other players... I do not appoint, it is proper to say something.

I'm waiting for an apology.When are you going to stand for it. Think in reality, will hapen in the zone, shoot 20min and you cant kill him. No comment "unnamed" .

PS: I read rulez, admin dumb be taken, I repeat the, but others players was throwed, while he did SC. GERMAN can do anything.

I dont want argue, admin have true, but it is unfair. One time what I do allowed.. next not allowed. I dont understand

It was me kicking you and giving you a mark. You were shooting into and killing in the red zone of the allies on battery deliberately. There is no reason your are allowed to do that in any way, as you might have read in our server rules already. Considering your xp and the time you have played here you should have enough expierence to know the Kernwaffe Rules and how things are handled on our servers.

Also i was throwing allies players out of spawn, not axis spawn killers, because they never seem to read and react when i only try to write them. We don't want them to shoot from spawn, it only provkes sk and doesn't help the team in almost all of the cases. We don't throw people for doing spawn killing, we handle them like it happened to you. Also we try to handle everyone equal, ofcourse depending a bit on the situation. So basically everyone gets a mark for deliberately or accidential spawn killing here, even Kernwaffe Staff. The only exception might be to players that are rather new to our servers.

If you don't get the rules after reading them i only can advise you to:
Read "no killing in red zones!" - say "no killing in red zones!" - think "no killing in red zones!" - and then don't kill in red zones...
From Kernwaffe Rules
... or i can offer you to ask me or some other Guardin, Moderator or Admin on server to explain it to you.

Anyway, as Garfield said: A kick and a mark isn't that bad, it will be gone in a month if you be a good boy.

Greetz
Luke
  • lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nemesis
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com