Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
post here ur Feedback, Applause and Critique

TOPIC: complaint

complaint 02 May 2015 00:15 #50616

I cant see a complaints section so i post it here

I dont know why ppls dont like me on kernwaffee or chose to make my gaming no fun on your server I have done nothing i just want to enjoy and try and play the game

I am not a great player i know that seems to upset a few players because i am slow well you try having mental disability and see how you can react

All i want to do is play and have some fun and enjoy your company

I noticed ppls kick me in spec more often and when ever they can when I am in spec and ignore other players let them stay there a logn time other day I just logged on and got kicked before i had time to even join a side

I am nto sure who runs your server is it aos, or the friends of waff or those guys with the pink names but they seem to let it go to their heads with admin rights

i have to say a fair dew of them take this game so much to heart i wonder if they ever get out and have a real life

I like this server a lot but some players are hell bent on harrasing me off the server for reasons i dont get or understand unless its something i am ignorant to...
  • muppet
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

complaint 02 May 2015 01:05 #50617

take a red pill and a beer, now turn the voloume up to max and play this
chear up and dance on the table a bi
t

• Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49
Last Edit: 02 May 2015 01:08 by Amadeus_Denmark.

complaint 02 May 2015 01:06 #50618

again?
  • tsuneobeard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reji #1

complaint 03 May 2015 00:16 #50625

Hi Muppet,

there is no intent to harass anyone here.

If you feel treated in an unfair way, then i am sorry about that, and if it was me, who gave you that feeling i say sorry.

During a match it is often hard to keep track who is when afk, thus if it starts to uneven the teams, some guard/moderator/admin starts !afk the players not moving in the spawn. There is no check who is already longer afk and who is not.

Thus, sometimes someone can be standing around for a long time till an intervention takes place, sometimes it comes faster. This is pure luck and not related to any specific player.

This is simply a consequence that the hearding the sheep (aka players) is done on the fly, and not as full time job.

And the instant-kick after joining is probably a consequence of a coincidental !kickallspec when many people are in the spec-team and the server is full or nearly full. I avoid the command as long as i see people connecting, however, my typing is not faster than light so i can not exclude that i never did !kickallspec someone who is just connecting. And again, it is hard to judge who is in the spec team already for a long time, and who just joined few seconds ago. There is no time history of the players joning the server.

Further, I have never actively done nor seen from someone else that someone get actively kicked selectively just after connecting. Muppet, i cant imagine that someone has a grudge against you here, it is probably a coincidence of bad circumstances.

All i can offer is, that if you feel treated in an unfair way in the future an i am online, please tell me specifially what is wrong in your oppinion, and i will try to help.

I hope you stay an active kernwaffe member.
exp[I*Pi]=-1
Last Edit: 03 May 2015 00:17 by Bad.Santa.Brauni.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hagakure, Nemesis

complaint 03 May 2015 09:49 #50627

muppet wrote:
those guys with the pink names
:kiss:
  • sushi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "Worth a kick..."
  • Thank you received: 101

complaint 03 May 2015 12:40 #50628

Also, the people that don't get kicked after the !kickallspec command are other admins/mods and lvl13s (friend of kernwaffe). Sometimes we will kick the lvl13s that are afk individually, just to free up slots for the server. (Admins and mods are often on separate slots, so they don't block any of the regular slots.)

We try to only kick those people that are afk and won't be playing for some time, for the sole purpose of giving players who do actually want to play a chance to connect (which they cannot when the server is full). But sometimes a player who just connected gets caught in the crossfire, sorry for that.

It's nothing personal and you should feel free to reconnect right after getting kicked for this reason, if you are ready to play (again).
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 190

complaint 06 May 2015 19:14 #50648

problem is we got obj-try-harders, casuals, fraggers and pamo on same server.
#revivekw2
  • Kimi
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50

complaint 06 May 2015 21:49 #50650

!! vote pamo for admin
  • Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49

complaint 09 May 2015 22:05 #50670

Amadeus_Denmark wrote:
!! vote pamo for admin

your joking ?
  • MaNkatHa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com