Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
post here ur Feedback, Applause and Critique

TOPIC: applause

applause 19 Nov 2015 22:26 #51586

Is funny wen I jump over enemy spaw and there is a fieldops walking around inside and for my luck crashed on his head and was there a mortar I dindnt shoot him because he was on spaw and I imediatly get kicked... Funny Admin decision
  • kbs.
  • kbs.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 13
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reji #1

applause 20 Nov 2015 02:28 #51587

each admin is different in personality and sexual orientation, you just have to be careful and be gay about it :silly:
  • panzerballet
  • panzerballet's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 238
  • Thank you received: 83
  • Karma: 0
The administrator has disabled public write access.

applause 20 Nov 2015 12:41 #51589

I dont know who was and i´m not mad with him. He his there to make us respect the rules, and I dindn´t but was a big fail. I just wanted to kill mortar but the fiedops was there... He was in move and not afk and I crashed on his head... :laugh:
  • kbs.
  • kbs.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 13
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

applause 20 Nov 2015 21:20 #51592

kbs. wrote:
I dont know who was and i´m not mad with him. He his there to make us respect the rules, and I dindn´t but was a big fail. I just wanted to kill mortar but the fiedops was there... He was in move and not afk and I crashed on his head... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


I once had to kickmark myself, because I was waiting above at allied spawn for all allies to leave and a rifle nade (I'm not naming anyone BRAUNI!!!) hit me and launched me and I fell on top of someone. So I also goomba-ed someone in red zone by accident and sadly it wasn't a mortar or disguised cvops.

Live and learn Kbs. It's only a mark after all. I survived and so will you. :kiss:
  • Nemesis
  • Nemesis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 499
  • Thank you received: 190
  • Karma: 27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobieb

applause 20 Nov 2015 21:36 #51593

Well, if you live by the sword, you die by the sword .... when making acrobatic stunts above a red-marked spawn, you have to take accidents into account.


Btw, each cool kid arround had at least one sk-mark, it makes you look badass :woohoo:
exp[I*Pi]=-1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

applause 21 Nov 2015 00:50 #51595

Hahaha karma is a bitch :laugh: ;)
  • kbs.
  • kbs.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 13
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

applause 21 Nov 2015 13:17 #51603

Nemesis wrote:
kbs. wrote:
I dont know who was and i´m not mad with him. He his there to make us respect the rules, and I dindn´t but was a big fail. I just wanted to kill mortar but the fiedops was there... He was in move and not afk and I crashed on his head... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:


I once had to kickmark myself, because I was waiting above at allied spawn for all allies to leave and a rifle nade (I'm not naming anyone BRAUNI!!!) hit me and launched me and I fell on top of someone. So I also goomba-ed someone in red zone by accident and sadly it wasn't a mortar or disguised cvops.

Live and learn Kbs. It's only a mark after all. I survived and so will you. :kiss:


lol, didn't know you were that heavy Neme my dear
  • Bobieb
  • Bobieb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The White Boarder
  • Posts: 376
  • Thank you received: 72
  • Karma: 13
Life is too short to be taken seriously.


The administrator has disabled public write access.

applause 21 Nov 2015 20:55 #51616

Bobieb wrote:
lol, didn't know you were that heavy Neme my dear

Not heavy. Just reall filled with love and awesomeness :D
  • Citrus#
  • Citrus#'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 113
  • Thank you received: 47
  • Karma: -26
_______________________________

_/﹋_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋_

Friend of Kernwaffe
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nemesis

applause 21 Nov 2015 22:33 #51617

Thank you Citrus. :kiss:



Bobieb wrote:
lol, didn't know you were that heavy Neme my dear
Oh you can just kiss my big fat hairy ass..!
  • Nemesis
  • Nemesis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 499
  • Thank you received: 190
  • Karma: 27
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2015 22:33 by Nemesis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

applause 22 Nov 2015 23:36 #51640

yea, neme isnt big .... only very very dense .... :silly:
exp[I*Pi]=-1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

applause 23 Nov 2015 13:33 #51644

Bad.Santa.Brauni wrote:
yea, neme isnt big .... only very very dense .... :silly:

Heyyyyyyyyy!!! :angry: :(
  • Nemesis
  • Nemesis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 499
  • Thank you received: 190
  • Karma: 27
The administrator has disabled public write access.

applause 23 Nov 2015 13:47 #51648

Dream come true :evil:
  • Bobieb
  • Bobieb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The White Boarder
  • Posts: 376
  • Thank you received: 72
  • Karma: 13
Life is too short to be taken seriously.


Last Edit: 23 Nov 2015 13:48 by Bobieb.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nemesis
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com