Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
post here ur Feedback, Applause and Critique

TOPIC: Thrown out main server forever w/o justification?!

Thrown out main server forever w/o justification?! 29 Apr 2016 22:14 #52079

Hello, dear KW administration!

To put it simply, right about two and a half hour ago, I decided entering one of my most beloved ET servers I have had single opportunity to lose myself into, a place that I had deepest appreciation to and experienced what NQ Wolf:ET was all about. It stays one of the few prominent community-ran servers for myself, regardless the sour talks of mine.

I open this topic to express my understandable outrage as to why I was banned accessing main server today @ 21:48 GMT+2 upon connecting without any actual violations, anything against the services of KW, provided free of charge to the player, globally.

Hereby, I would request (in a right to do so) a plain justification of es.Desmond's position triggering a permanent ban on a player who never-ever benefited of software altering the gameplay (the so called cheating scripts), a player never harmed any admin's ego for real. In all honesty and fairness, I did nothing different of typing "\connect et.kernwaffe.de" in the friggin console, just to notice I am silly banned. Its vague in every way.

Citing author's reason as-is: "NO AOS RECRUITING" Note the capital lettering. messaging me what? I am refused access to a public server?!

In support of my thesis, am attaching few pictures I snapped clearly displaying I did not had the amount of reaction time doing it in private with the guy.

just when PC establishes connecttion to the server:
i.imgur.com/ri884RB.jpg
i.imgur.com/3wQcSit.jpg

and second after, bam...

i.imgur.com/aXkYzs9.jpg

-> i.imgur.com/cyLNkrb.jpg

How do I look on this? A hate certainly towards Nerwitz, the AoS clan I am since Feb 3rd NOT affiliated with; am I hostile to KW; you disliking the clan/its members... for what the evilness?

Let's clarify it out, be both mature?

Thanks for the favor tho. Very cool of you, dessi. :kiss:

- N3rwitZ
  • N3rwitZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Naked Flesh
  • Thank you received: 4
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 22:23 by N3rwitZ.
The topic has been locked.

Thrown out main server forever w/o justification?! 30 Apr 2016 08:10 #52080

Nice story.

The misunderstanding is that you think this is about you being involved in AoS or not. Nobody cares. You advertised your server on our server 2, I've been notified about that. You left for server 1 before I could catch you, so I went there. Guess my PC is faster.
Oh btw we don't allow advertising other servers on ours any more.
  • dessi
  • Administrator
  • .es.Desmond Sadness has joined the Dictators!
  • Thank you received: 148
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reji #1, tsuneobeard

Thrown out main server forever w/o justification?! 30 Apr 2016 13:22 #52081

Really, come the hell on?! Do at first place prove ir facts...if any, lol. Never solely advertised no one's servers, anybody straight-forward thinking person taught respect, can confirm it on KW1 momentarily. Tens there the least.

So you really credit me guilt? Huah! Absolutest arrogance from a high staff member of a game server. Your post is relatively controversial, a man would briefly tell!

Were notified, based on what sources? A thoughts of your own strictly towards me and rest of the guys of one particular clan You definitely hate on? What did I do to provoke this, ditto-the-appropriate-term - malevolence, detraction?

Clearly you are just going off responsibilities implying the conventional "Uh-no, you did it and this is my remark, handle it"

For god's sake man... I had trust in you, I considered you conscientious administrator the whole time and you... faking it, bullying me like I am some guy with mental disorder you will play around back and forth. it's the opposite.

I am way too trustworthy to internet people, I fear.

Feel free twisting words in my mouth, erasing my postings, I pictured every single pixel of this thread.

Rest assured dessi, this foolishness will reflect wherever it should. The saddest story is, I have my prejudices, server suffers of this good-will manner; well done sir, spot on trading off server for personal interests! Genius!

P.S. Quit being *beeeeep* at "your", i am not its chief/founder/leader. Last but not least, haven't entered srv 2 in more or less three months, look well on splatterladder. The conclusion - I resigned clan in early February - visited KW2 months early, around late december 2015 I was playing quite some time in your community. Put more effort in lie-thinking... gosh.
  • N3rwitZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Naked Flesh
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 14:05 by N3rwitZ.

Thrown out main server forever w/o justification?! 30 Apr 2016 14:11 #52082

Nice try making me look like a fascist.
You picked the wrong guy to ask to play on whatever server, that's it.
Now take it like a man, you have no intent to play on our servers anyway.
  • dessi
  • Administrator

Thrown out main server forever w/o justification?! 30 Apr 2016 14:24 #52083

I did had, but on 30th April, 2016 it just right about diminished. Plus, you give the look you don't give flying f*ck about ur actions. You make good impression to up and coming players, lol, deluded law is in the palm of ur hand.

Didn't make anyone looking like anything, you do it yourself.

You keep on, best regards on winning big on the player count.

Have a good one mate.

- N3rwitZ
  • N3rwitZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Naked Flesh

Thrown out main server forever w/o justification?! 30 Apr 2016 17:42 #52084

Dont know the whole story but I know that advertising other servers while beeing in KW server or in AoS server or anywhere else has never been a good idea. I wasnt there but read the whole story here. If you did call people to play in other servers then thats bad, really bad. If you didnt, then dont do it in the future.

The only thing I was able to look up was this :
N3rwitZ wrote:
Last but not least, haven't entered srv 2 in more or less three months, look well on splatterladder. The conclusion - I resigned clan in early February - visited KW2 months early, around late december 2015 I was playing quite some time in your community. Put more effort in lie-thinking... gosh.

The server IP and name is showing on the little pic. The map name is wrong because it shows the current map that is going.

C#
  • Citrus#
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 47

_/﹋_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋_

Friend of Kernwaffe
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 17:44 by Citrus#.

Thrown out main server forever w/o justification?! 30 Apr 2016 20:39 #52085

Nice sociopathic skills, with that attitude you will no longer be ranked a minion. congratz.
  • panzerballet
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 83

Thrown out main server forever w/o justification?! 02 May 2016 16:37 #52088

not many know, but dessi is leader of aos.
  • sushi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "Worth a kick..."
  • Thank you received: 101

Thrown out main server forever w/o justification?! 05 May 2016 11:26 #52096

A few days of thinking later, I'd like to offer you that, Nerwitz:

Should you realize what's really happening here, what cause you were trying to help and should you really like to play with us again, come find me on our teamspeak server and we'll talk about your ban.
I don't know if you came up with all the hate towards us on your own, or if you've just been fed with a bucket load of horsecrap but we're certainly not the bad guys...
  • dessi
  • Administrator
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com