Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Everything about Kernwaffe | Alles rund um Kernwaffe

TOPIC: Request to admin or moderators

Request to admin or moderators 08 Apr 2012 21:57 #45107

Pls I wanna lvl by xp I don't wanna lvl 13.
I'm sick and tired to balance teams, to warn ppl and a noob like whirl to laugh on me on server. I wish to see whirl and other few lvl 13 doing them job as lvl 13. I don't warn ppl coz they tk me I warn ppl coz they have 7 tks. I wish to see whirl and other lvl 13 balanceing teams when opposite team is -3 -4 -5 persons.

I have to thx to Dessi because he put a good word to admins for that lvl 13, also I apologise to him for what I told him.

Wish u all the best.
PS: I wish to see ppl playing like 5-6 years ago.
I'll be on server for next 1 week after I'll start my business trips and may be come back at the end of September or October
  • The Taliban
  • Platinum Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Request to admin or moderators 08 Apr 2012 22:32 #45108

GIVE THIS MAN THE POWER.THE PEOPLE FROM THE BALKANS KNOW HOW TO ESTABLISH ORDER ON THE SERVERS WITH A IRON HAND AND 0 COMPROMISE TO TEAMKILLERS,INBALLANCED TEAMS AND PATHETIC TROLLS.THERE ARE TO FEW MODS AND ADMINS THESE DAYS AND EVEN LESS HAVE THE BALLS STEP UP SAY THEY CAN HANDLE THE JOB PROPERLY WITH NO ABUSE(YET).VOTE FOR THIS GUY AND IF YOU VOTE AGAINTS HIM I WILL FIND YOU SHOOT YOU IN THE FACE
OOPS CAPSLOKE SRY

• slayer515
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

We all make choices but in the end our choices make us

Re:Request to admin or moderators 08 Apr 2012 23:05 #45110

*RANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTRANTOCOPTER*----==tHIS iS a cAPSLOCKtHREAD111==
  • lucky luke
  • Administrator
  • And Yet It Moves
  • Thank you received: 176
Edit your signature in
Profil > Profilinfos
last point: Signature

Re:Request to admin or moderators 08 Apr 2012 23:06 #45111

LoL slayer if I wanna balkan power I will use my AK47 for hunting. Is real and is good :D
  • The Taliban
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Request to admin or moderators 08 Apr 2012 23:11 #45112

some personal notes of mine:

When I told the other admins about my decision to quit the admin job, I told them I was going to do two things. Do a monster SK on a group of spawncampers and give milki his lvl 13 back. I live in peace with my retreat, I still wait for the opportunity for that monster SK, but I gave milki[lamearmy] lvl13
I've been Mod/admin for 3 years, maybe 4? Milki, you have all the time been a friend to me and to all the other nolifers who live on kernwaffe. You may think whatever you like of being a nerd, being a part of our community, I have my own problems getting away from playing too much ET, but I fondly think of some guys here on KW as friends. And that's what it is all about. And you ARE a friend of our community here. Of course you don't need the level to belong to us, but I insist on it, and I regretted the first time this evening not to have level 17 anymore just to kick blechi and give you your level back and tempban you so you couldn't complain about it.
Don't make me regret.
You're a part of this community, and even if levels are meaningless, you are one of a few I really think of "friends of kernwaffe".

Goddamn little bitchy girl, I could bitchslap you so hard right now! arg. What the hell is wrong with you??? argargarg.
  • dessi
  • Administrator
  • .es.Desmond Sadness has joined the Dictators!
  • Thank you received: 148

Re:Request to admin or moderators 09 Apr 2012 03:54 #45115

stop being such a chikin milky, next time i see you i'll have to !warn ya for giving up lvl 13. like dessi said, you're a friend of kernwaffe, that won't change anyways [damn you, you made me agree with dessi >:(]

ps: w00t w00t i can now always !warn dessi, my fellow lvl 13 newbie, great news :D
  • K@rm@
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ...is a bitch!
  • Thank you received: 70
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars – the rest I just squandered." George Best

Re:Request to admin or moderators 09 Apr 2012 08:36 #45116

Thx Desi for this kind words and thx for ur trust in me.
Ok I'll accept back the lvl 13. But with lvl 13 or not I think I'm friend of kernwaffe and I thin even I'm an idiot and some time a big mouth I have few friends on this server. Hope I'll have time to visit them.

Best regards to all and wish you all the best
  • The Taliban
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Request to admin or moderators 09 Apr 2012 09:57 #45117

Hmmm ..... when Milky cant stand the responsibbility of level 13, i propose to give him level 14 (Guardian) for a week ..... surely he will be happy with lev 13 in no time ..... :woohoo:

Evil.Santa.
exp[I*Pi]=-1
Last Edit: 09 Apr 2012 12:05 by Bad.Santa.Brauni.

Re:Request to admin or moderators 09 Apr 2012 12:45 #45119

NeedMoreMilk[RedArmy] wrote:
Thx Desi for this kind words and thx for ur trust in me.
Ok I'll accept back the lvl 13. But with lvl 13 or not I think I'm friend of kernwaffe and I thin even I'm an idiot and some time a big mouth I have few friends on this server. Hope I'll have time to visit them.

Best regards to all and wish you all the best

Milky, you have more friends than you think. :silly:

And BTW, its just a game.
  • Bobieb
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The White Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
Life is too short to be taken seriously.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com