Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Everything about Kernwaffe | Alles rund um Kernwaffe
  • Page:

TOPIC: complaint about a player

complaint about a player 14 Jun 2014 01:21 #49147

in all my time on this server and all my years on Wolf et I have never been subjected to harassment by another player in this way. I never seen such childish immature and pathetic behaviour

player in question called kreuzzegler

I love kernwaffe its a great server with real nice players apart from this 1 player.. I hope I have made some friends on :) I like the company.. the points is we all have our playing styles, and sometimes I have to stop and type to talk to an admin.. I am not a fast typer and I sometimes struggle for words having mental disability.. if you have a problem with that then I suggest you leave the European union as disabled people have rights this isn't the dark ages

I don't know if people understand what harassment is like I suffered all my life having disability .. its not a nice thing

I just want to play the game, I am not the best or the fastest I am just a ordinary person with a bit of a mental disability who wants to make friends and enjoy other peoples company :)

some people need to get a life

kind regards
MUppet
  • muppet
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: juudas

complaint about a player 14 Jun 2014 05:16 #49148

All I read is: "give me attention plz". :unsure:
  • tanja
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 46

complaint about a player 14 Jun 2014 12:41 #49150

It was pushing right?
99.9% of all players push when running out of spawn or when you are in a door. it's not the end of the world. Just anoying
  • tsuneobeard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 90

complaint about a player 14 Jun 2014 21:39 #49153

I am now being temkilled and team bled by aos members and 2 other players it seems there is some players who just don't want me on this server , if that's your feeling then I will leave ty very much for the fun in the past
  • muppet
  • Junior Boarder

complaint about a player 14 Jun 2014 21:43 #49154

I think you're some kind of conspiracy theorist. I think them bleeding you is just an accident. I'm on the server with you right now.
  • tsuneobeard
  • Gold Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: GrizzLyCRO

complaint about a player 14 Jun 2014 21:50 #49155

no the player would come up to me and push me as I am shootinging or supplying ammo and then shoot me sometimes tking me just for fun this stops please I had enough of this shit

BoT someone another one of the players and reji #1 the other players
  • muppet
  • Junior Boarder

complaint about a player 14 Jun 2014 21:51 #49156

if that's you I am talking about tanja then you must lead a sheltered life lol
  • muppet
  • Junior Boarder

complaint about a player 14 Jun 2014 22:03 #49157

this server gets better and better I now get called a racist by players because I ask them to stop team bleeding me and harassing me - great advert for this server :(
  • muppet
  • Junior Boarder

complaint about a player 14 Jun 2014 23:08 #49158

Muppet, next time if you complain about a player, it would be helpful if you can describe what this person was doing. Because right now I understand that you are frustrated, but I fail to understand why. :huh:

I was online when this happened (though I did not see it) and I asked you what the problem was, but you didn't reply. Next time if you feel a player is misbehaving, please talk to an admin (type !listplayers in console to see if there are any online) and explain what's happening. If there aren't any admins around, you can make a demo and post it on the forum so we can review it and take appropriate actions, if needed.
(To make a demo, type "/autorecord" in console. To stop, type "/stoprecord". The demos can be found in your ET folder: Program Files (x86)/Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/nq/demos.)

Again, I don't know what happened, but if this is about being pushed out of spawn... I agree that this can be very annoying and I sometimes warn for it. But on the other hand... People blocking others in spawn because they are typing can be very annoying too. So next time, if you want to type something, please make sure you find a quiet little corner where you are not bothering anyone and I'm pretty sure no one will push you. ;)
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 190
The following user(s) said Thank You: muppet

complaint about a player 15 Jun 2014 00:44 #49159

ok lets see if I can write this for people to understand , I am sorry if people are not getting what I am trying to convey

ok point 1 about pushing, this was happening while I was feeding ammo to other players being pushed into line of fire, also being team bled by players on the same team without any reason or provocation.. also being pushed when trying to sniper shot players pushing me over ledges

on this first point I respect other players I know and I UNDERSTAND that people can get frustrated if players block door, god I seen it enough times, players to coward to charge through a door waiting of others to do it or run out throw and air strike and run back in blocking the way in the process .. this I do understand accept is part of the game.. but the point I made above is somewhat different

point 2 - the other aspect of the harassing action is to stand in my line of on purpose knowing it stops me shooting and as I move the person standing in front purposely matches my movement as to mimic me stopping me form performing any meaningful action with the game, and sometimes tries to do it as I fire as to then make out I am team killing or bleeding a player myself..

now I accept as part of the game players will from time to time or in a narrow corridor be unable to not get in the way of others.. yes point taken and argument seen, but not to purposely make sure they stand looking at you and then move as you move to block you from playing the game as a purpose action

and when I comment about it as I did today on the server when they did it for 2 maps to me I get called a RACIST

I hope that clarifies things

its not a conspiracy , I know when someone is purposely blocking and pushing and team bleeding, I am not one to use forums for reasons as I explain with my disability , I have played on this server now well over 3 to 4 years at least and this is I think only the second time in the whole time I have made a complaint and , I rarely make any posts or comments at all on the forum - I just play and enjoy the game and hope people enjoy my company

I also like to add sometimes I forget things part of my mental disability, but I get the impression that some aos players act and comment as admins and I do forget that they are not , maybe its the way I miss interpret their use of English and some may not like me and some have made not so nice comments to me and been arrogant I don't know what their problem is with me , maybe they just don't like someone being friendly or forgetting things lol who knows

if I have been ignorant or, been rude or offended them I apologise I just sometimes can get wrong stick on things I maybe English but its not the best even as my first language for me
  • muppet
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2014 00:49 by muppet.

complaint about a player 15 Jun 2014 01:07 #49160

well I personally dont know what happened and what has been said. but like nemesis said, next time it happens, record it, take some screenshots, and take it to an admin, they are there for things like this!

for now I'd say, dont respond to possible taunts that are made, enjoy your time on the server, and see how it plays out?
  • tsuneobeard
  • Gold Boarder

complaint about a player 15 Jun 2014 01:40 #49161

Ok, that sounds pretty annoying indeed.

Some players are known to be pretty ugly trolls, so I wouldn't take anything what they say too seriously. They do it to all the players, it's nothing personal. If their words really bother you, just ignore them (you can also use the /ignore [playername] command) and that will take the fun out of it soon enough.

As for the other behavior (like pushing into line of fire/off a cliff): next time please send a pm to an admin, or make a demo of it. It's so much easier to deal with such situations with actual proof or when it's possible to take immediate action.

Anyway, I checked the chat, because it's the only thing I can review right now (without a demo). And in my opinion it was just Reji talking bs, as always. In the Netherlands we have a saying for people like that... "This is why we have two ears; one for in and one for out." But I will have a word with him...
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobieb, Dopingman

complaint about a player 15 Jun 2014 10:22 #49162

[quote="muppet" I get the impression that some aos players act and comment as admins[/quote]

what is wrong with you, No aos was bugging you in game, in fact i ask some of the other guys (reji) to stop teasing you.

btw all your pm¨s in game can and will be redden of admins here. so stop your bullshit. none aos members was talking to you or doing anything to you except me and i was sitting in spec, i newer say anything to you normally this time it was only be course you pm me, I also told you, to stop pm me I will have nothing to do with you, in my mind your some thing i will have nothing to do with. This is 2 time you bullshit here is forum, and stop trowing shit against me/us. Tell me 1 AoS member there have been bugging you and i will talk with him you can write all you will here its your right, and its my right to ask you to come with some more evidence be fore you come with shit like this.
I hope an admin will read logs and stop your crying you troll.

I am normally a nice guy to most of people, i had it with you. I am starting to see red when you pop up. dam you piss me of
  • Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2014 11:38 by Amadeus_Denmark.

complaint about a player 15 Jun 2014 12:18 #49164

Amadeus_Denmark wrote:
I am starting to see red when you pop up. dam you piss me of

Awesome. Thats the way someone should behave and talk as an ex-moderator and friend of KW.
Please act a bit slower and in a normal way.
  • Commander
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 27
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reji #1, Dopingman

complaint about a player 15 Jun 2014 12:58 #49165

Problem with my level 13 solved, i am now 6. I don't find my self welcome by you any way, as you are one of the reasons i lift admin team.
  • Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2014 14:29 by Amadeus_Denmark.

complaint about a player 15 Jun 2014 14:59 #49166

as I said I wanted to apologies to AOS for my miss understanding if that's not ok then fine
  • muppet
  • Junior Boarder

complaint about a player 15 Jun 2014 15:03 #49167

look I am not gona comment to you because I made my feelings clear and I apologised you have a right not talk to me in game fine but my comments wasn't aimed at you was at other members of AOS
  • muppet
  • Junior Boarder

complaint about a player 15 Jun 2014 15:06 #49168

Its fine muppet !peace
  • Amadeus_Denmark
  • Banned

complaint about a player 15 Jun 2014 15:24 #49169

I have respect for you and some of the AOS clan :)

I want to also clarify that the Racist comment made to me on the server last night was not by a AOS player it was by a player I had not seen on the server before
  • muppet
  • Junior Boarder

complaint about a player 15 Jun 2014 18:45 #49175

Jesus Amadeus, take a chill pill m8.

Seeing how you used to be mod, it's not *that* weird that some people might confuse you with being some sort of admin on KW. I mean, are you even aware that you are still using an admin slot?

It seems to me like you're assuming Muppet is talking about you. But it can very well be another AoS member he's referring to. And it doesn't even have to be about anything someone said, it can just as well be about something someone did. This is why I pointed out it's hard to judge without having any proof. And since we don't have any, we are not judging anyone (yet). So no need to be so defensive.

As for none of your other AoS members misbehaving: I would like to point out that you are pretty much trying to recruit everyone who ever sets a foot on the server, without really getting to know them. So to me, it's weird that you would feel so offended if someone says something bad about an AoS member. I mean, you cannot possibly know them all and be absolutely sure they never misbehave. (I guess I could give an example here, but I think you already know.)

And lastly, speaking from experience it seems to me you have very long toes and it's pretty easy to step on them. I think part of this is caused by your English not being perfect and you sometimes misinterpret. Now I don't mind your English not being perfect, for most players English is not their native language. I also misunderstand people at times. But I would like to ask you to contain yourself a little before you go on a rant like that. Especially since some players seem to think you're still a moderator on Kernwaffe and think the way you feel about them reflects how Kernwaffe feels about them.

Thanks in advance...
  • Nemesis
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2014 18:47 by Nemesis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reji #1, tanja
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com