Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Everything about Kernwaffe | Alles rund um Kernwaffe

TOPIC: ET: Legacy and Kernwaffe server

ET: Legacy and Kernwaffe server 17 Feb 2015 20:19 #50184

Hello guys,

Is it possible to make your server compatible with ET: Legacy? So far it is impossible to play on your server having OS X Yosemite because it does not support ET 2.60d. However, ET:L works on it but still can't connect to your server as it is PB-protected and ET:L does not support PunkBuster for obvious reasons.

ET:L is much better than ET 2.60b and it would be really nice to generally play with it on your server.

Greetings.
  • Dragonji
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kimi

ET: Legacy and Kernwaffe server 18 Feb 2015 18:44 #50186

The problem with Yosemite isn't just 2.60b but also the NQ mod (NQ mod and Mac just too much a pain in arse according to NQ mac developer), and while KW servers are running punkbuster i cant see how it would/could possibly be made ET legacy "mac" compatible unless they turn PB off....Ask Irata (IR4T4) on the legacy forums about NQ and mac but afaik its not worth the hassle and is far easier to simply duel boot OSX and Windows (virtual will be too laggy so seperate installs). Irata was one of the NQ developers and is currently a legacy dev too, so if anyone knows he will, or at least he'll know someone on the dev team who knows.

On mac certain Mods simply wont work that well, if at all....NQ being one of them so if your hellbent on playing KW while PB is on you'll either have to dual boot or wait till they turn PB off.

GL

Re:

Snuffs
  • snuffs99
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I dont need to get a life, i'm a gamer so have lots of them.
Last Edit: 18 Feb 2015 19:24 by snuffs99.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

© Kernwaffe.de - Enemy Territory Servers | Design by: LernVid.com