Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ADMINS ARE OMNIPOTENT

ADMINS ARE OMNIPOTENT 12 Dec 2010 18:13 #40703

ADMINS THAT ARE OMNIPOTENT:_ To this class we have ES OTT
he decides that a permanent bann is allowed after he does a TK and then he is killed by the person he killed. you cannot vote to kick or mute because he is an "ADMIN" or in other words a "GOD" he can decide what he will, no problem enbvetually you will probably play on your own. So eonough I mant to know exactlty what "admin verarsche" meabs abd why I am permanently banned I hope you have a good answer. If not them OTT i will gfeal sorry for you. But now really why have I been permanently banned ???

I do not understant youtr politics, the one is allowed tio TK yopu obviously are gods but what about the players who just want to play.

After all that I must appolgise if I did anything wrong and if OTT feels hurt by my socalled "verarsche" what is is verarsche??
  • joe cool
The topic has been locked.

Re:ADMINS ARE OMNIPOTENT 12 Dec 2010 18:47 #40709

I think you mean es.Rotti.Just read the chatlog and it looked like u seriously pissed him off because off pushing him ,not just him u got multiple complains from author players and started dumb votes.You did to much shit at the same time and got your balls busted and hanged on your chin like Christmas bells.He gave u a warning in GERMAN which was his only error,he should have done it in English.You just behaved like asshole from what i can see in the chat log.Sadly you i will have a difficult if not impossible time convincing Rotti other wise.
  • slayer515
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

We all make choices but in the end our choices make us

Re:ADMINS ARE OMNIPOTENT 12 Dec 2010 20:01 #40712

Unfortunately I cannot see the chat Logs
Once I again I seriously appologize for any failures from my side, But I still think that sone "admins2 should be a little more critical
It cant be fair when an addmin regardless of the admin in question decides to kick for life just because he thinks he he`s being pissed ON
Sorry for the last statement but I still dont see why I have been kicked for life.
  • joe cool

Re:ADMINS ARE OMNIPOTENT 12 Dec 2010 20:22 #40714

Well i can agree that admins some times can be more brutal then the Spanish inquisition but they can be fair.Last night es.Desmond Sadness marked himself because he did sk even do hi is a admin.Admins response to tk is "iffi" because they cant keep track of all the players tk score all the time.Low level players that tk can get xp penalties and get auto kicked do to complaints.But high level players level 3,4,5 etc like myself cant get kicked by complaints.You simply got a bad reputation whit the players and admins and this time u got your foot in a big pile of poo and couldn't get it out in time.
  • slayer515
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

We all make choices but in the end our choices make us

Re:ADMINS ARE OMNIPOTENT 12 Dec 2010 20:29 #40716

whats your problem dude if you fuck with the admin he fucks you
that is it
if you show annoying behavior that pisses other players off that is a cause to kick/ban you btw the admins don't kick whoever they want they have got a lot of experience with guys like you so they know how to react in such situations
calm down
apologize at rotti promise to change your behavior and then become friends with all members of the community :D <-- good plan isn't it?
  • Malle
  • Expert Boarder

Re:ADMINS ARE OMNIPOTENT 12 Dec 2010 21:15 #40720

joe cool just got his account kicked for life due to moronic
behaviour.
  • unterhose
  • Administrator
  • doofluke
  • Thank you received: 67
VI VI VI, the number of the beast.